I Couldn't Say

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Friday/Saturday

I knew that look he was giving me more than anything. Sure he was sober now but I knew what was coming.

I didn’t get a chance to get off the sofa before he ran towards me and grabbed my new shirt by the collar, throwing me onto the ground like the ragdoll I was to him. I would say it was much better than his previous attempts since I don’t have my other bruises but he’s sober. He’s got proper coordination and knows how to use his strength properly instead of just swinging his arms and legs around and hoping for the best damage. No. But that’s because it’s midday, he only drinks at night and recovers around this time but I don’t think he drank last night. He was probably going to throw a search party so that he could go back to beating me up. What a caring father I have.

“YOU FOUND YOUR ING MATE!?” He kicked the back of my thigh which wasn’t bad but not pleasurable either before grabbing me by the collar of the shirt once more and pushing me against the wall. I grimaced from the pain I received mostly to my shoulder blades but his shouting was worse to my ears. I may be a submissive but I’m still a werewolf, but just has slightly less sensitive ears than a normal werewolf but it still felt like the screeching of someone dragging their nails along a chalkboard.

“You spoilt brat! Being sent to a royal mansion you don’t deserve!” I’ll give him points for that one. He placed a hand on my neck, only touching as he spoke but I know he won’t be stopping there so staying still is the best I can do.

“I should kill you!” Then he starts the pressure. The build up of the amount of strength he uses is slow, practically a monologue now as I’m not touching the floor and I realise I could point my toes to reach the ground with my feet but just barely while I take quick breaths in my lungs. “You’re the reason I messed up. The reason I ed up! The reason why my mate can’t stand by my side anymore! ALL YOUR FAULT!”

His hand fully clasps around my neck and I can’t breathe, my breath barely exhaling out as he continues to speak. His hand on my shirt collar let’s go and this is where you can classify him actually choking me. He’s holding me up inches above the ground by pinning me by the neck to the wall. My body starts to twitch, hands reaching up to unclasp his fingers off my neck though I recall how I’d done the same thing with Chanyeol on Tuesday, 4 days ago, and how ineffective I was in my struggle. “I only kept you because she told me to keep you! And now you’re leaving me?! I can’t make her unhappy!” Is he that obsessive with mom? It’s weird to say this but I feel bad for the man in front of me, my own dad.

My vision starts to blacken as my lungs burn due to the lack of oxygen, begging me to take deep breaths that are impossible to take right now. “I’m going to make sure you don’t tell anybody what I do to you!” I stop resisting as my hands start to slack against his one hand, head slouching to the side as I can feel myself start to leave the world of the living from suffocation and enter the place I’d already prepared myself for my whole life.

Satan’s Hell.

He makes me suffer though. Dad I mean. By letting my neck go at the last second so that I collapse on the ground with my mostly taking the pain but I couldn’t care less. I turn myself onto my back as my chest heaves up and down; lungs’ quickly filling with their vital air as my mind slowly falls unconscious.

“Just wait till you come back!”

~

I wake up night, my body sprawled uncomfortably on the hard floor of my room as I get up on wobbly limbs. I would groan, but I can’t. I can’t groan. I quickly sit up, not minding my bruised and softly place a hand on my neck where he had that firm hold on my throat. I press the tiniest bit and I know I would yelp from the small pain but nothing comes out. I try my best to talk but all that comes out are airy puffs.

He made me lose my voice!

I jump up on my feet and run to the bathroom and he made a very noticeable bruise around my neck. Someone can definitely tell that I’d been choked but I doubt they’d care at all. It’s gone to the point where it’s uncomfortable for me to take steady breaths.

I slowly check my surroundings when I leave my room though and I kind of suspected he would go out for a drink after hearing big news like that. But that’s great because I finally have proper privacy I guess.

When I reach the base of my stairs, I notice my school bag was there. Was Jessica here? I guess Jessica brought my bag to my home after waiting for me to pick it up during the week. I need to talk to someone, this week has been crazy. First I grab a glass of water to drink but that’s even difficult to do but I manage to after gagging a few times. Did he dislocate something? Is that possible in the neck? I give up on eating dinner for today and grab my school bag and phone, taking it to my room while I place my phone on charge to text Jessica. I notice a missed call but only that so I think she heard and realised I left my phone with the bag.

You: Jessica?

Jessica: ARE YOU OK ___?

ARE YOU HURT?

I chuckled a bit before texting back to the anxious school nurse. Bad idea. It actually hurt my throat extremely but I recovered well.

Jessica: Let me call you!

You: You can’t!!

I lost my voice

Jessica: How

It hasn’t need cold recently so it can’t be a sickness

You: Allergies

My throat went sore

I’m really sick

Jessica: Your dad said you were sick so I dropped off your bag

That reminds me. Did dad really not care or do about the fact that I’d gone hospital? He could’ve seemed more believable in front of Mr Kim. He literally showed he didn’t care that I was missing for 2-3 days.

Jessica: Why did you run away on Tuesday

You: I forgot something at home

And then fainted from running too much

Jessica: So you ran

From school to home

Skipped school

Fell sick

For a whole week

Because you forgot something at home

You: Yep

I’m so glad she can’t see me right now. Jessica may be human but I know damn straight that she’ll see right through my lies.

You: I have something early in the morning tomorrow

Good night

Jessica: Alright then

If you say so

But we’re talking on Monday

I’ll drag you out of class by the ears if I have to

Night Night ___

I smile before I place my phone away and lay down comfortable on my bed for once in a while. I have no injuries, well besides my neck, but nothing severe to the point of limping. I remember on Monday I had that bruise and cut when I woke up but that healed after the school day in that gross dumpster. I wish all my injuries would heal that fast but only small ones would, my neck isn’t a small injury but that would take like a day, tops.

~

“Get you bloody up, your ing mates’ dad is here!” I feel a small kick, well more like a push, to my stomach before another to the back of my thigh and I open my eyes in a silent scream. I totally forgot I had a bruise or two on my thigh but I guess he sees that to his amusement. I clearly see how my dad towers over me, a cunning grin on his selfish face as he digests his sick form of delight when nothing comes out of my mouth. “Say or write a single thing to your bratty mate about what I ing do to you and you’ll lose more than your voice!” I frantically nod due to my lack of cries from my throat. I can hear Mr Kim downstairs since my door is open, talking to who I’m guessing are the movers who will wipe my room clean of my belongings and take them to the place I have to share with Jennie.

It looks pretty cold outside. Well it feels pretty cold and I don’t see the sun shining through my window and pooling on the bed. Dad gives me another look that makes me run, actually limp, to the bathroom while he goes down and speaks to Mr Kim and the movers. In the mirror, I can see that the bruising on my neck has darkened more so than yesterday night. I quickly wash myself up before I change into jeans, a shirt and an oversized hoodie that just covers the marks on my neck. I look in the mirror and, I contemplate with Rae.

How do I look?

You’re bothered about how you look pup? You’re really going for this mate thing still, aren’t you?

Not that, I meant my bruises. He choked me hard.

I know, but you’re a strong girl.

Strong? That’s a joke Rae. I can’t even look up at a person’s face.

But how long have you endured it?

My whole life…

I guess…

And he still hasn’t killed you.

But enough of that.

Besides that nasty thing on your neck that’s barely there, you look cold yet comfortable.

That made me smile.

I don’t have much to pack. I don’t have much to pack in. But it fits. Maybe two or three loosely packed duffel bags of clothes and then two or three pairs of shoes. It literally takes me 10 minutes to fix up due to the lack of clothes, just me stuffing it into the bags with whatever strength I had in my arms.

I quickly go down, greeting Mr Kim and 2 guys who are wearing fluoro vests life a bunch of tradies. If they’re thinking about moving furniture well they’re going to be disappointed since I have nothing worthwhile to move in this wretched place I’m glad to finally leave. My bed is barely comfortable and I don’t have those drawer sets filled with clothes. “Hey ___! Can we take your stuff now?” I nod and right before the two movers can go upstairs, my dad quickly says “But only the bags.” Mr Kim looks at me confused but I nod in agreement then questions him. “Why just the bags? No dressers or anything?” “We don’t really have any dressers here so… just her clothes.” There was a strained silence before one of the boys just said “Alright, we’ll get the bags.”

~

I had to travel with those boys and Mr Kim in a different car then to what he drove me in yesterday. I was thankful that I wasn’t forced to talk, Mr Kim probably thought it would be uncomfortable for me with those two guys with us. When I reached the house that I had to live with Jennie in, I immediately drop my jaw at the size of the property. I was expecting something small, literally identical to home but it looks like it’s double the size. “Close that mouth ___, don’t want any flies going in.” One of the boys laughed out but I ignore them. It looked like a mansion, but like a smaller version. It was between a really good house and a mansion.

Inside had countless rooms, met with Jennie at the front door to lead the two boys and I with my stuff. I could see a few girls that looked about 20 years old wearing a simple black dress, literally just a plain dress that reached their knees. One had a cooking apron folding in her arm and a few others were holding brooms, buckets with bottles and sprays and dusters.

 Are there maids in this house? I didn’t see anymore, just the four but that makes me feel weird. A submissive ordering a maid? Nope, nope, nope! Not happening! I’ll just… politely ask them stuff.

They dropped my stuff on the bed and left with kind goodbyes as I waved due to my lost voice before I was once again in the room alone with Jennie. Except this time she had the chance to do whatever. She could slap me or beat me and not a word would leave the room. Her parents wouldn’t know. I wasn’t stuck in a hospital bed that refrained her from doing anything. So I instantly bowed my head down to the domineering princess who was slowly creeping towards me. I just sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling the way her anger was rushing through her in the bond by the sight of me.

“I have rules.” Rules? I can go by that. I mean, that’s what the genes of a regular submissive is meant to do right? Be ordered around and follow their masters. That’s what the term submissive means. They are forced to let people control them with authority, barely able to escape anyone’s command. By all means, give me whatever rules I must abide to appease to my dreamboat of a mate to satisfy her wants like needs.

“Don’t look at me, talk to me and don’t even dare touch me! Leave for school at different times in separate ways so that nobody knows what the hell we are and like I said in the hospital! Don’t tell anyone! Understood!?”

I would say ‘Okay’.

I would say ‘Sure’.

I would say ‘Of course my darling, anything for my mate.’ If I ever got the chance to say such a formal and perfect line to her but alas our relation right now doesn’t condone for us right now.

Or ever.

I doubt we would ever get together, and if that was to ever happen, she would truly understand the purpose of a submissive and pull me around with a chain around my neck. Literal this time. I still wouldn’t kill myself in that situation though. Jennie would be on the suffering end, not me, and that would be my entire fault. I would hate myself for making her suffer. That’s why I would ask her if I could kill myself. That’s why I only have the desire to satisfy Jennie, but she forces herself to be more hostile each time. That contrasts with my weak and much traumatised mind, causing us to isolate ourselves from each other through fear and anger.

So.

Let’s continue on from, I would say ‘Of course darling, anything for my mate.’

Instead of saying anything due to my lost voice, and the fact that I would think that I was being forced to follow these guidelines anyways, I just keep quiet. That doesn’t tone well with Jennie, prodding one of my shoulders harshly with her pointer finger to nudge an answer out. “Hey! Understood?!” My ears must be sensitive from last night as I hear them ringing, painfully, as I shudder from the chill when she pokes my cheek hard. The inside of my cheek pushed into my teeth and I think everybody can relate to this pain at least once in their life.

“I’m asking you something so answer me!” I’m sure I would squeak at her screaming at my face right now but I need a few warm cups of water before I do that. I madly nod while looking down, hoping not to anger the princess but I’d only done the reverse as she uses her pointer and thumb to pinch my chin in her icy fingers. Having a harsh grip on a chin doesn’t really hurt but the sight in front of me does.

It clashes between two things.

Beauty and Fury.

Let’s start on the positives because I rarely have any in my life.

I could point out all the small features on her face without fault. I reckon her eyes are cat-like, deadly, snarky if you will. That’s a big factor if you will; it knows to stay away from her. She’s feisty, will make you work for her gratitude. Those lips that I’ve seen many times, neatly coated with a layer of bright red lipstick like always imagine that as blood you know well not to mess with her. Her sharp jawline which are that are most likely vampiric genes as her dad and mom have the same along with drinking healthy blood because of her royal stature. The mole under her eyebrow is a different story though, the cutest feature on her face I believe.

Now we can really settle on how pissed off Jennie looks right now.

Her eyebrows are furrowed, displacing that cute mole a little as her head tilts a little downwards to intimidate me. Her eyes are wide, an intense red flashing off each iris as they concentrate mostly on how to kill me. Her jaw is clenched tight as she takes in a deep breath to contain all the anger she can from my silence.

I’m sure my face is as pale as hers.

“Why the hell aren’t you saying anything!?” I tremble in her hold, lips quivering with fear as I clearly do not like the sight of her screaming her head off at me. My eyes are widened as well but they show her what dominance and power she holds in her hands by being my mate yet she doesn’t do anything about it. She doesn’t want anything to do with me.

“Well!?” I just stare at her, still with everything in my body like I usually am.

Then she scans my whole body from head to toe, then back up, stopping at my scarf. She rips the scarf off and I feel so exposed with my bruises bare to her. She doesn’t know anything about my life. About what dad does or what Chanyeol and Sehun do. To just suddenly see choke marks around the neck of the person you hate but you’re connected by fate must feel weird to her.

Do you say who cares and risk the damage to yourself by shrugging it off?

Do you care about it from the victim’s side and accept the fact that you’re together and protect the person you used to hate?

Or worst of all…

Do you support whatever treatment is being given towards the victim?

Do you push them to the extent of them understanding that they aren’t needed by you and leave the world?

Then you regret what you’d done?

Some call that karma.

But it’s just called fate.

So what does Jennie do?

She takes a step back with the scarf held tight in her hand as she looks to my neck then face. “What the happened to your neck?!” I gulp, though it throbs since my throat is still tender. “Oi! Answer me!” I finally make a move, shaking my heading softly a no and point to my neck a few times to gesture ‘I can’t talk because of this.’ She gets it straight away, running her free hand through her hair in a stressed manner before she asks “Who’s the head that did that to you?!” I try to mouth ‘Dad’ to her but to no avail, she doesn’t get it and keeps saying “Huh?” or “What?”each time. She gives up eventually, leaving clearly frustrated as she claims “I don’t even ing care! You probably deserved it!”

Why didn’t I just hand gesture for a pen and paper? No wait, she probably wouldn’t bother.

 


 

I'm eveil. I know. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Hey, Meow here!! I hope you like this new update! Does this bode well for those that dislike the abuse from the father? I always had this choking part and kept reading the comments to see how you guys would react with the oc getting more pain but half the time i don't make it that bad... sometimes. i like cliffhangers so you guys want more so that is something i make sure to do all the time. ask questions if you're confused or new and i will always answer!! i like replying to my readers, even PMing is fine!!

Anyways, bye bye :)