In Your Sights

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Monday

___ POV ~

I’m so tired; we had to wake up at 5am because we were only partially finished with packing our suitcases. I was barely able to sleep in general, just at 1am maybe so I only managed to get 4 hours of sleep. It’s like 11 now, on the bus to the camp venue or whatever which is said to be about a 2 hour drive, so one more left. The four of us are all settled near the middle of the bus, Baekhyun and Kai on the seat on one side and Rosé plus I are on another, on the seat next to the boys.

Rosé was on the window side, leaning against it so that she could kind of rest and talk with the girls in front and behind us while I just rested on her chest. It was usual for me to be on top of Rosé like this, happened a lot when I would be in bed with her at home.

The amount of innuendos there…

Anyways, so while the boys spoke with… the boys, and Rosé with the girls, I could slowly feel my eyelids growing heavier, if everyone wasn’t talking at the same time real loudly then I would be asleep. Damn us teenagers for having hormones that makes us so excited about things like. I guess they can’t help it though, the word ‘camp’ will just spike your adrenaline meters.

“You sleepy?” Rosé whispered to me, which I just hummed against her chest and placed my jacket on my body, it was a little cold with the air-conditioning in the bus, or it was just my weak body. “Okay lemme fix our legs then.” I stayed silent, letting her do her thing as we were just laying across the seat now, of course she was still against the window though, I was just in between her legs and resting under her neck in a much more comfortable position.

“You guys are so cute, it’s a wonder you guys aren’t mates!” One of the girls said before a few of them squealed in agreement. “I know right! If you didn’t tell us, we would think that you both are perfect for each other.” Sensitive topic, Rosé new as well from the way she rubbed my arm under my jacket as a way to keep me calm. She was perfect to be honest, but she doesn’t deserve to take care of me her whole life. I’m sure she’ll keep her mate happy like she does to me.

“Of course I’m close with ___, she’s my best friend, my sister, and she makes me so happy! I can do anything with her, and it would be completely fine!” I’d say that’s probably 100% true.

“Even this!” What?

Before I can process it, Rosé had brought my face towards hers and had given me a long kiss on my cheek, the squeals of the girls were now killing my sensitive ears but I just tucked myself back into the crook of her neck.

“Hey Chaeyoung, you realise that you left a lipstick mark on her face right?” What?

Once again, I was brought back up as Rosé was furiously rubbing at my cheeks to the point where I’d thought they would burn, but it doesn’t matter because both mine and her cheeks were burning red in embarrassment.

If this is what the bus ride is going to be like, I wonder how camp will be for a whole weep with these girls.

Jennie POV ~

“Hey guys, I’m having random thoughts right now, and I can’t help but feel like it’s not a coincidence, I think it might be legit.” Here we go with Chanyeol and his weird talks again. Let’s see what delusional concept he’s come up with this time.

“What is it Yeol?” Sehun asked, I guess he was sick of waiting right now.

“I think I’m meeting my mate today!” He looked at us with a wide smile, and all I could say was that I was quite hurt. Obviously those two knew nothing about my struggles with coping without ___, but Jisoo did. I could tell she was going to start something with Chanyeol because he mentioned mates but I looked at her before she could say a word. Her crinkled eyebrows had softened as did the anger in her eyes as I just whispered “It’s okay.” Then I looked back at Chanyeol with a fake smile plastered and asked “How do you know?”

He answered with so much that it’s hard to not think that he might meet his mate. I felt the same before I came to the school, literally thinking about how I might meet my mate in school. I did though, but I ed it up. Chanyeol may hate submissives, he may have hurt ___ a lot, my mate, but he doesn’t deserve to have that declining mate bond like I was having now, he’ll get punished by me right when we leave high school.

 I’ll make Chanyeol and Sehun regret everything if they don’t already.

“So I THINK I’m gonna meet her today.” Excuse me?

“How do you know it’s a girl Chanyeol? It’s not like you would know.” Okay, at least Jisoo has the decency to speak up about that. “Well… I don’t want a mate that’s a girl.” Homophobic . “What’s wrong with a boy?” Thank god Sehun isn’t like him.

“Why the would I want a male mate? That’s ing disgusting, I’m not a dyke. How the am I gonna have kids of they’re a guy, that’s just dumb. I don’t think fate would play me like that.” Dicktard, I hope your homophobic is ing gay. How did you even make it onto this ing camp?

I guess I was getting too tense since Jisoo had to whisper a few words in my ear like usual to cam me down. “Don’t listen to this idiot, karma will hit him hard.” It better, if I lost my own ing mate because of a hard headed mind then he better ing do so as well.

“If that’s what you say, I feel like I might meet my mate as well. That’s why I wanted to go to camp, it just pulled me along.” I guess I’m allowed to stick with Jisoo; those two can just roam around with their mates.

Oh crap…

“Jisoo, are you the same?” Jisoo was never one to confess things, especially if they could hurt me but I wanted to know. She shouldn’t hold back because of me, I don’t want to be a burden towards my friends. She didn’t speak, she just looked away but I could see the faint blush on her cheeks. I guess that was my answer.

“Oh wait, there it is!”

Soon after Jisoo turned away, she called out and nudged me, pointing towards what I assume is our campsite. I couldn’t see much from my angle but I could see about 5 cabins on each side of a building that wasn’t tall, but wide and lengthy. Behind these buildings was a large which I’d say is really far, an abundance of mountains and what seemed like a river stream that went towards the mountains, it was all surrounded by a lot of forestry that looked easy to lose yourself in. There were already 3 buses parked near the building, unloading lots of their luggage which meant they’d gotten here not so long ago.

“Alrighty then, listen up kids! The cabins on the right are for the girls because girls are always right,” The girls giggled a little while the boys obviously scoffed. “And boys on the left because no one can control you boys well just like our left hands, unless you’re left-handed. Who cares? Boys on the left and girls on the right, let’s go!”

___ POV ~

“Chae... ___!” I woke up from soft nudges, causing me to stir a little on Rosé’s chest who sounded like she was sleeping as well. Turns out Baekhyun and Kai were doing so, standing in front of us with sweet smiles. I love my brothers. “Hmm, what happened?” I said while yawning, feeling Rosé move a little under me but she wasn’t awake yet.

“We’re at camp, and we already put our luggage away. We’ll go put yours away, you wake up Chae okay?” I lazily nodded and heard their footsteps as they stepped off the bus before I slowly got up and stretch my torso. God I needed that sleep, even if it was just half an hour.

Turning around, I noticed Rosé was still in a calm dream state, which I was about to disrupt. I almost didn’t want to because I knew she was tired from the faint snores my wolf ears could hear, but sadly we had to get up. Maybe the view outside was going to be nice, I could kinda see some water.

Just like Baekhyun or Kai, whoever woke me up, I softly shook Rosé’s body until I could see her eyelids slowly open. She looked at me confused before she started stretching her limbs forward with a grin on her face, she must’ve had a nice sleep. “Baek and Kai are putting our stuff away, let’s go in the sun, I'm cold.” She didn’t speak, just nodded in agreement before we both got up and out the bus, I tied my jacket around my waist because I needed some good Vitamin D. Okay I know we absorb it through our eyes but I just wanted an excuse, gosh.

So when we left the bus, I instantly linked arms with Rosé and had an unsettling feeling in my stomach, something was gonna go wrong, I just didn’t know what. We didn’t check what school had come to visit us, we straight up just ignored them and strayed away from the group that was standing in front of the building, deciding to take in the amazing view of the river and mountain. The mountains looked long away and the river looked like it had a strong current towards the mountains.

“Are you okay pup?” I heard Rosé ask with a slightly husk voice, probably from not using her voice yet since waking up. “No… not really.” When I answered, I noticed the way my voice had practically trembled, which I hadn’t done in a while unless it was a Jennie nightmare. “Come ‘ere.” I saw Rosé open her arms and instantly I wrapped mine around her body to keep her close to me. I liked it when she held me close to her.

“NO WAY, IS THAT ___?!”

Please… not them.

Jennie POV ~

Do you know what ? When you come ing early in the morning for camp, have to wait because some idiots made a delay and then when you’re at camp, you have to wait the longest because your bags are right at the back. Like , I ing came early for this and I get this?

ing hell.

Everyone had already gone in and out by the time both Jisoo and I got our luggage out the bus; my ing impatience deadass didn’t help either. Now while everyone is taking in what looked like quite a nice view, we’re stuck going in and out of the first 4 cabins till we realise that there’s only space left in the last one because we were late. It wasn’t helping that Jisoo was sometimes clueless about things like this, or that I was as well, so our logic went out the ing window.

Finally we made it to the last cabin, I had my backpack on me and huge suitcase just like Jisoo, pushing the door restlessly as we tried to wheel the bag over the stupid bump thingy in front of the door, ing hell this day isn’t going well.

When the door closed behind us, because it was one of those doors that had the mechanism to fore themselves to close all the time, we literally both squealed as I was both pissed and confused as to what was happening.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN THE GIRLS CABINS?!” I shouted with clear anger as my eyes were probably glowing a bright red. Both the boys turned around and each dropped a bag on a foot of theirs, resulting on them to fall back onto the single bed they were both in front of.  The slender boy was a werewolf from what I could tell and the tall guy was a vampire, one with anger management issues like me apparently.

“Did you have to shout!? my foot!” The vampire asked while they both rubbed their feet. “Well of course I'm going to ing shout! You don’t find guys in a ing girls cabin you ing s!” I retorted, and I watched the vampire look at me with glowing red eyes like mine and stand up, stomping towards me as I did the same while ditching my bags.

I could see the small werewolf from behind him run towards us try to stand in front of him and push him back as Jisoo quickly did the same with me. “, okay Kai calm the hell down.” The werewolf said before ‘Kai’ backed off, but we continued to glare at each other as Jisoo had stopped me as well. The werewolf then turned back to us with an apologetic look and explained it all.

“Okay, I’m really sorry about this. Um, I’m Baekhyun, and this is Prince Jongin, or Kai as we call him. We were simply just helping our friends put their stuff away because they fell asleep on the bus, we’re really sorry about this. They were tired from last night so we just let them get their rest.” Prince aye? Interesting.

But of course I had something else to say.

“Tired huh? What, from ing?” I sneered, I couldn’t help it. I think I hit a nerve when I watched Kai’s eyes glow again.

“Jennie!” Jisoo turned around with an upset look from my comment. “God you’re so immature. I’m Jisoo, a witch if you can’t tell and that’s Princess Jennie. I guess it’s a royal feud here…” She has a point, both Baekhyun and Jisoo chuckled form the joke but I wasn’t done with this guy.

 “Are they actually sharing the same bed though?” I asked with much sarcasm. Behind them, the bags they had were both by the foot of the single bed, and I looked to Baekhyun to explain or at least retort.

“They’re… sharing the same bed.” He said while looking away and scratching the back of his neck. I want to spite Kai more though. “Wow, can’t even stay away from each other when there are spare beds left in here. Are they mates or a bunch of s?”

“Shut the up !” Kai said as he started marching towards me, I found it amusing when he looked extra pissed right now, but of course Baekhyun seemed like the good kid he was and stopped him once again.

“Kai, calm down. She’s just-”

“Well I can’t help it if she’s calling Chaeyoung and ___ s?”

Excuse me…

BUT WHAT THE ?! DID HE JUST SAY MY MATES NAME?! AND WHO IS THIS CHAEYOUNG THAT SHE SHARES A BED WITH?!

“D-did you s-say ___?”  I asked, my mood took a whole different direction, evident in my stutter.

I was either too relieved or shocked to be angry right now, I found my mate.

___ POV ~

“NO WAY, IS THAT ___?!”

This is why.

This is why my voice trembled.

Why I felt uneasy with going.

Why everything seemed good to be true.

Separating from Rosé, we both turned to see Chanyeol and Sehun both with maniacal smirks as they came closer and closer to us. It wasn’t just my voice, but now my whole body trembling as casual thoughts about how these two would hurt me to make up for the past 4 months.

I’m slowly trying to back Rosé and I but she won’t budge, instead she holds her ground and literally looks like she wants to rip their heads off. “Chae… we can’t… I can’t…”

“It’s okay pup… I won’t let them hurt you.”

That gives me a small reassurance though I'm still afraid to stand here.

“Get the away from us !” Rosé shouted, well it sounded more of a growl that came from . I beg to god that Baekhyun and Kai somehow hear my prayers of coming here as soon as they can so that Rosé doesn’t get hurt because of me.

“Aw, how cute! You must be this ’s mate or something; well we’re just going to borrow her for one ing moment.” I flinch back when I watch his hand come forward to grab me but Rosé kicks him in the gut so that he falls to the ground. How hard did she kick him? Because damn I hear him groaning in pain for once, not me.

Sehun looks down to Chanyeol briefly before he’s coming towards me and grabbing me, Rosé isn’t fast enough but this time I am, because somehow I find a surge of confidence in my frail submissive body and slap him hard enough to make him step to the side.

“Did you just ing slap me? How dare you even ing touch me you piece of !” He says as he palms his reddening cheek.

Uh oh.

Both Chanyeol and Sehun then start walking towards us again and Rosé stands in front of me protectively while backing away, finally, except we trip on a rock on the ground, landing on our backs except Rosé must’ve landed bad on her back from the way she’s hissing in pain.

The both of them are towering over us; Chanyeol grabs me by the shirt to stand on my feet, eyes glowing that yellow that always seemed to spark whenever he saw me. Sehun kicked Rosé’s legs once, and I cringed when I heard her yelp in pain.

She was hurt because of me.

I hurt her.

Chanyeol raised a fist, ready to punch me and most likely bust my nose, eye, or maybe even a tooth, but then I was suddenly my prayers and begs must’ve been heard as I hear a certain person cal our names not far away.

“___! CHAE!” I hear Baekhyun shout, which somehow made Chanyeol drop me onto the ground, Sehun thought of that as an opportunity but before anybody could notice, Kai had already used his speed to stand in front of us and block Sehun’s kick from my body. I looked towards Rosé; she was awake and well though she was hugging her one leg a lot, rubbing its skin a lot. .

Baekhyun made it in front of us and pushed Chanyeol away from Rosé and I, grumbling to himself how fate was an . I agree with him.

But then Chanyeol and Sehun simultaneously said something that shocked me.

“Mate.” Sehun whispered whereas Chanyeol said it as if he had been half disgusted and half shocked.

Sehun was mates with Kai, and Baekhyun was mates with Chanyeol.

What the .

But then something clicked in my head. Chanyeol and Sehun are here, still continuing to make my life hell even if I’d run far away from then, but not just them. If these two bully tormentors of mine were here, then where was-

On cue, the vampire and a girl with purple hair had entered my sight as I tended to Rosé.

She was still beautiful as ever.

Red lips.

Pale skin.

Jet black hair.

I always thought my eyes were blessed whenever I’d catch a look at her.

“Jennie…” I whispered under my breath, I can’t help it when I see my mate with my bare eyes again.
 


How are you guys? Did i do a triple update? i cant tell lmao.

I HAVE A DISCORD CHAT FOR YOU GUYS! COMMENT IF YOU WANT IT, I HAD A GREAT CONVO WITH ONE OF Y'ALL ON THE GROUP CHAT! it's just for fun and if anyone has questions, wants to discuss stuff or even little hints at the plot. you also get to know when a chapter comes out or not, its just so much easier on discord. its free on mobile and on the computer if you guys. just comment if you want in and i'll send you the code.

now then, finally the oc and jennie are in each others sights, but i was an this chapter huh? XD

also to my favourite squealer, you know who you are, i contribute the squealing to you ;) XD