You'll Feel

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Sunday

It’s the full moon today.

Apparently there are preparations that the town make whenever it breaks out. I never knew towns were so sophisticated in this area; back home they would just go out and I’d be getting hit by my dad since he was too weak to form into his wolf. He didn’t have his mate anymore; maybe that’s why he also hated me.

 Anyways, apparently they leave tents outside near their homes for when they fall asleep. Every werewolf had one individually because obviously they transform back into a person but Rosé said that she’d let me stay in hers which I'm okay with. I don’t really need them to waste their money on another tent, I mean, I don’t even turn into a wolf but apparently I have to stay out because those are the town regulations.

To be honest I’d rather be outside then inside, I’ve never really seen the full moon properly. It’d be nice to see what it’s like in person, I mean I’ve seen photos online  but I’d like to know what it’s like with my own eyes.

Baekhyun, Rosé and I are still at the shops though. They’ve been too kind to me, buying some clothes for me with their own well-earnt money. Baekhyun is a piano tutor for a few kids around town so he gets paid alright and Rosé works as a shopkeeper at a store that sells surf dive and ski gear. I saw an arcade store on the way here with a hiring sign; I think I’ll go there.

“And how about this?” Baekhyun held up a red flannel shirt against my chest, showing Rosé who had kept nodding no with wide eyes as he had a smile of approval. It fell quick when he turned to Rosé, making me stifle my laugh a little.

“Aw, why not?” He pouted with a jutted lower lip, though she didn’t relent. “Are you kidding me Baek? She looks like she’s ready to stack some hay for horses. Give her something like this.” She pushed away the shirt that Baek held in his hands, putting forward hers that was a simple white shirt with a red rose design in the corner. “And then we put this on her legs.” Then she placed a ripped denim pair of shorts that complimented the shirt well.

Baekhyun just looked at his shirt for one second before putting it back on the rack he found it on. “Okay, you ladies should definitely deal with this stuff. I’m off to Ms Joo; she’ll help us out with your registration in school ___.” Before I could say anything, he’d already paced out of the aisle and out of both our eyes. “Let’s go this way ___.” Rosé chucked the two clothing pieces in the trolley and started pushing it the other way while I followed.

“Who’s Ms Joo?”

“She’s our previous carer, owner of an adoption home in this small town. She helped us find our home, enrol us into school and had the forms that made it okay for us to live on our own as minors. She’s our emergency contact in case anything happens though. She’ll easily be able to help you.”

I nodded while looking along the rack of clothes, tensing when I feel a soft hand touch mine but then I relax when I realise that it’s just Rosé. She tugs my hand, telling me to walk along with her with a smile and the nod of her head as she pushes the trolley with the other hand.

“What’s on your mind pup?" The nickname made me whip my head straight away to face Rosé, catching me off guard when she kept walking along and smiled innocently at me. “What?” She said sweetly, not knowing that my own wolf calls me that though I don’t mind it.

Hey!

Uh…

Fine, she can call you that.

Yay.

“Um… just wondering what school will be like?” I half lied, because I was still a little curious. “School is just like how your school probably is like.” That made me stop dead in my tracks. I didn’t want to go to school if it was going to be filled with kids like Chanyeol and Sehun. Rosé looked at me concerned when she saw my panicked face, who wouldn’t if they cared? I looked like someone was putting me at gun point, what some kids actually threatened me with.

“What’s wrong?” I just shook my head sideways and said “I don’t want to go to school then.” Flashes of the amount of pain I’d gone through at school started appearing in my head, the horrifying time they threw me in a dumpster just to not meet Jennie, but I was bound to meet her anyways.

“Why?” I wanted to walk away so badly, and just huddle in a corner and just cry my heart out. So much so that I actually did turn around and start to walk but Rosé had kept her hold on my hand. I didn’t want her to let go of it for now though.

“___, I’m sorry. I totally forgot, don’t leave me.” She must’ve left the trolley as I felt both her hands cage me as she pulled me in for a back hug. She’d left her chin to rest on my shoulder as she just swayed the two of us comfortably while whispering in my ear. “It’s okay, no one will hurt you like they did. I won’t let them; they’ll have to go through me and Baek.”

Her hot breath gave me shivers but what she said brought a slight smile on my face, small distraction from what I’d just been remembering only seconds ago. “Thank you.” I whispered back. “Don’t thank me; I'm only doing what any sane and smart person should be doing for a person like you.” Without letting go, she guided the two of us back to the trolley for me to push and her to hug me. She really doesn’t want to let go.

“Why do I even need so many clothes Chae?” I asked, because I have 8 different shirts in the cart already and the shorts and 2 other jeans inside. “Well you’re gonna run out of clothes to wear aren’t you?” No, this is too excessive. “How? I only need a few shirts and my school uniform and I’m done.” She chuckled which made me worry a little, did I say something wrong?  “We don’t have a uniform silly, that’s why.”

 Oh…

That makes a lot of sense.

20 minutes later ~

We were done shopping, it took about 3 bags to hold the clothes that we bought, and another for a pair of black Converses that Rosé said complimented all the outfits. She probably spent about $500 on me, way too much if you think about it. Who spends that much in a whole day, that’s just crazy! So now we were just passing all the shops and on our way back home as Baekhyun waits for us in his car but then we passed the arcade place and I remembered.

“Hey Chae. Can I ask about that job over there?” I pointed to the arcade shop that had the continuous flow of kids and teens entering and leaving with prizes. “Sure, I’m going to put these in the car then.” I nodded before I was left alone in the mall, heading towards the arcade place that had a neon sign on the top written ‘Arcade Station: Level One.’ which confused me for a second till I realised that there must be another level of games upstairs.

I entered the place, immediately finding myself in a large dark room that had lots of neon signs and lights from game boards and signs as a source of light. It looked the really nice, but I knew I had to find the manager or the prize desk to ask about the job. A few kids were huddled around a guy with dark brown or black hair, I couldn’t really tell because of the lack of brightness in here but I did see his glowing red eyes quite a bit. He was probably annoyed at the kids that wouldn’t be patient. I settled for waiting a few seconds till the guy was free, walking up to him slowly so that I wouldn’t see like one of those kids from before.

He straightened his back in his seat and held his pen ready in his hand when he saw me in front of him. “Yes? How can I help you?” Wow, this vampire had a husky voice that sounded ready to shout loud enough to burst your eardrums. “Um… I'm here for the job. Is the manager around?” The guy kept a cold look on me when he answered back “I am the manager.” I was really shocked, because this guy looked my age, maybe even a bit older wow.

“Oh… uh how do I apply?” He simply looked me from bottom up and asked me while writing on a clip board he’d picked up from the ground. “Are you a human or…?” While waving his pen around for me to answer him, I thought he’d know straight away to be honest. “Werewolf.” He looked at me, rather confused though I'm still confused at him. “Submissive…” I said hesitantly, because now I was quite worried that he wouldn’t let me get the job but he only nodded and jotted it down. Right, I forgot this town is cool with me.

He then handed me the clipboard and I realised there was a form written on it but I just couldn’t see it. “Fill this out and I’ll see if you get the job or not.” Wow, pretty straight forward. I studied the questions and to be honest, they weren’t that bad. First I had to fill out my name, address, phone number and email but other than that, these were okay.

Available on weekdays from 4-7:30pm?                                                Yes         No

 Affected by the full moon in the day?                                   Yes         No

Available to work on Saturday from 9am-5pm?                  Yes         No

Can work the register?                                                                  Yes         No

Understands that if an item were to be damaged,            Yes         No
it were to come out of your pay check?                

Willing to work for $18.54/hr?                                                    Yes         No

Basically it was 3 pages of things like that before I’d reached the end, asking about different scenarios that could occur in the arcade and how I’d handle them, literally the most simple questions but I guess some people weren’t smart enough. Then I passed it to the guy who was constantly being bothered by teens who were asking for more tokens but he shouted at them to go with a pretty scary voice. I shouldn’t get on this guy’s bad side.  When they’d gone, I found the courage to come back to him and give him the clipboard, to which he flipped the pages a bit and nodded in approval before he said something that shocked me.

“You’re hired.” He stood on the spot with his hand brought forward, waiting for me to shake with mine which I did with a trembling slow hand. “My name is Kim Jongin, Prince of this town. You’re new aren’t you ___?” I nodded slowly because holy crap, he was the royalty in this town?!

“Just call me Kai though, I prefer hearing that more than my given names or prince. I need you to fill out a contract right now and I’ll text you your schedule sometime today or tomorrow when I'm bothered. You’ll start on Tuesday because Monday is off because of the full moon tonight, same for school if you didn’t know that. When you come to work, make sure you wear a plain black top and I’ll have a name tag ready for you by tonight. Are you okay Miss Kwon?” He chuckled a bit at my still bewildered face, why was this so easy?

“How come you’re hiring me on the spot? Don’t I need to go through some sort of interview or anything?” I scratched my neck, feeling a little embarrasses for asking stuff like this. I probably sound really dumb right now. “Not really, the ones who went for this job ticked ‘Yes’ when it came to the ‘Allowed to test game a few times per day?’ which was basically asking to play while on duty. You’ll just manage the tokens for now until I think about putting you up for a tougher job. Also other reasons as well, but I’d rather you know those ones only.”

Was this what fate planned for me? Giving me all the at the start and then giving me a whole lot of happiness in the end? No, somethings bound to go wrong. I don’t know what but it’s a little ‘too’ amazing if you ask me. Nothing comes without a price.

5 hours later ~

Rosé and Baekhyun were getting ready to form, sitting in their tents as we all waited for the full moon to rise. Of course I didn’t look; I just know that they prepared themselves and the tent for when they turn into wolves. I wonder how big they get, or what colour they are.  Just because you have a dark brown hair colour, doesn’t mean that you’re a brown wolf. You could turn into a grey wolf, or maybe an auburn colour but you won’t know till you form, people dye their hair anyways so no one really knows.

That’s why I don’t know what Rae looks like.

Who knows? Maybe we will tonight.

But I'm too weak right?

We’ve never seen the moon have we?

No… not really.

I have a feeling that something will happen.

What will happen?

Rae?

With a lack of response from my wolf, I gave up and just sat on the grass of the backyard. I forgot to mention, that’s where the tents are and they just climb or jump over the side gate but I’ll just open it for them. We don’t need to add anymore scratches on that poor wooden door.

“Do you know how much longer Baek?!” I shouted out before looking up to the sky but all I saw were clouds. I didn’t hear anything from Baekhyun so I assumed he didn’t hear me, shouting him the same thing but still nothing.

“Chae?!” I called out twice, but no answer came back.

I looked back up to the sky, and slowly the clouds revealed a bright moon that shined over the whole of town.

“Grr…” I heard a low growl come from Baekhyun tent and so curiosity got the best of me that I stood up and started walking towards the tent. I heard a lot of vicious ruffling of the sheets before I heard louder growls come from his tent. A few came from Rosé’s but I didn’t hear anything as bad as Baekhyuns’.

“Baekhyun?” No reply came back, not even a growl until I was only a few metres away from when suddenly a dark grey wolf lunged a top of me. I didn’t even get a chance to scream when I fell back and felt on of Baekhyuns’ paw on my left thigh.

I don’t think he recognised me from his wolf form, considering how he’s growling a lot and right in front of my face. I don’t dare take in a dingle breath, lying tense and still as his large brown eyes continue to study my face and my scent most likely. What if he doesn’t like me and rips my throat out? I knew everything was going too well for me.

I closed my eyes, ready for my death for the 3rd time in the last few days and felt a heavy pressure on my stomach along with a purr.

Technically it’s called a murr.

What?

Wolves don’t purr, they murr.

What’s a murr?

A PURR!

I’m so confused.

Cats purr when they show a sign of affection, but wolves murr when they do.

Are you sure?

Positive pup.

Will there be any sort of legalities if I call it a purr instead?

… Just call it a murr pup.

Fine.

So Baekhyun murred and, hang on.

Looking at my stomach, he’s just looking at me while murring.  Can wolves smile? I mean it looks like it when he has his mouth open a little with his canines out for all to see. I hear him pant a little which confirms my suspicions, giving me the motivation to sit up and put my hand out very slowly. He lifts his head up before he lowers it a little so that I know I can scratch his head. God his fur is so soft! I couldn’t get enough of it to the point where I just had both my hands ruffling in it as he murred louder.

We stopped playing though when we heard growls coming from Rosé’s tent, eliciting a few whines from Baekhyun when we both looked to her tent. I don’t think it was for attention, more of a worry. I knew for sure when he got off me and nudged my leg with his head, telling me to go to the tent.

So that’s what I did of course.

I got up and slowly walked to her tent with caution, Baekhyun trailing behind me as I could hear the way his paws would pad in the grass, so cute! Anyways, we both peeked inside a little, but this time a let out a shriek when I saw a chestnut coloured wolf literally jump on me, front paws on each of my shoulders and pushing me down to the point where I'm afraid to literally think.

She didn’t growl like Baekhyun, but she did bring her head down to my face to the point where I had to look to the side and flash my neck instead. I don’t think I was afraid of Baekhyun as I am right now of Rosé. She isn’t murring, or smiling, or panting, or anything. Baekhyun is nowhere to be heard either, leaving me to fend for myself with Rosé who doesn’t seem to recognise me at all.

Not until I feel her start to nuzzle in the open side of my neck, making me laugh as her fur and nose would constantly tickle my sensitive skin. “OKAY OKAY CHAE HAHA!” I ruffle my hands in her fur as well, loving the way her fur felt in my hands. Baekhyun had soft fur, but this felt so nice and silky.

She hopped off of my now weak body from the amount of giggles I’d let out and sat next to Baekhyun who just sat there panting. What the ?

“Should we go out- AAH!”

 Before I could finish my question, I suddenly felt a heavy burning sensation across the whole of my body, sending me on my knees as I kept scratching my arms. It felt like thousands of ants were using their pincers on me relentlessly, I just wanted to constantly pinch my skin with my nails, and even if it were bleeding I would want to keep scratching myself.

I saw the two wolves in front of me whine when I wouldn’t stop scratching myself, rubbing themselves on my body to acknowledge them and not to hurt myself any long but it had only grown worse. I watched as white hairs the size of an inch start to grow out of my arms through my blurred teary eyes, my nails were slowly growing longer and sharper as they ended up scratching my arm once to bleed.

Then suddenly it all stopped.

The white hairs growing out of my arm had just fallen to the ground, lost in the waves of the grass as my nails slowly shrunk down to their normal size.

What the hell just happened?

Jennie POV ~

1 hour later ~

I’ve forced myself to lay in bed so early in the night at 8:30ish, I couldn’t deal with any of the stress that I felt during the week. ___ leaving, chucking her dad in jail, finding out what a submissive is. I’m heading back to school tomorrow, and I need sleep to grow my tolerance level. Chanyeol and Sehun will soon start pestering me about ___ and my sore heart won’t be able to take it. It’ll break me down just like a month ago. Jisoo will be with me, but not in all my classes.

___ was in all my classes.

This all started because of her.

No, don’t blame her.

This all happened because I misunderstood her. This is my entire fault. And I really need a sleep.

I slowly close my eyes and I'm already brought into my dreamland.

“You guys are so cute, oh my god!”

Where am I? That sounds a lot like ___, but that’s impossible, I’ve never heard her sound like this at all. It was so happy.

In front were two wolves, one grey and one brown furred, both panting in front of who, I'm not sure but I was looking through their eyes. “Who’s the fastest out of you two? Baek or Chae?” Then an arm was outstretched towards a tree, one that had 3 long scratches along the length of its forearm with dried blood.

Am I looking through ___’s eyes? But this is meant to be a dream… unless because she’s my mate I can see through her eyes sometimes. I’d want to do this every night then, but maybe the full moon did something. Maybe it’s just me as again, slowly building the mate bond. Who knows, but I want to know why her arm is like that!

“What? You guys are practically the same!” ___ shouted while running towards the two wolves who sat there waiting for her to arrive. Then both her hands were scratching the heads of each wolf as they both smiled at her. The grey wolf then left, leaving ___ with the brown wolf as it continuously kept panting at her.

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Like a nightmare in my sleep, I woke up with a tremor as I felt myself sit up and hug my ears. I’d never heard ___ sound so happy, or even laugh. It sounded so melodic though, because she was generally happy to be there with her friends. I couldn’t figure out where she was, there were no signs around but at least I know that she’s safe.

But I’d rather her feel safe with me.
 


Y'all okay? okay. im going to leave it as ___, no one complained or anything so eh. also, what time do y'all read this when i post it? do i post it at late night for y'all like it is for me? or is it in the day? anyways, hope y'all get more confused with this AHAHAHHAHAH  ;)

MEOW OUT!