While I'm Pushed

Mated Love (Discontinued)

First and foremost, I would just like to apologise for that little hiatus I took. My inspiration had been blanked out for a little due to events but now I'm back to this story. So without further ado, here is the chapter you guys have been waiting for.


 

Thursday

It’s… been a week.

A week since Jennie has ‘banned’ me from after school activities I guess. A week of hell as Chanyeol and Sehun haven’t hesitated to take my father’s place in hitting me as the rest of the school watch with smiling anticipation, a front row seat for the Queenka of the school.

Vampiric Princess Jennie Kim.

The boys follow behind her each time like the lackeys they evidently were to her. They hold her bag, textbooks, growl towards anyone who’d let their gaze linger on my mate for more than a second and make sure they were sent running.

I feel so useless. Why am I even here? I watch the way they protect her. The way they watch over her back, talk to her, properly ask about her day and basically take care of her.

Fate may be playing a game on me, has been since the day I was born, since the sound of the flat line that indicated the death of my mother. I was just born to suffer wasn’t I? Even as my bruises slowly heal by the hours of the school day pass, my eyes are bleached by the bane sight of Chanyeol and Sehun being…

So…

Damn…

Perfect to her.

Why am I even here? I’m forced to watch how useless of a mate I am.

Some things… I don’t regret observing though.

Till eventually.

I mean, how you react when your own mate says I wish you were my mate! To the people that have made your life hell. I only managed to hear it while peeping at the cafeteria carefully. And I didn’t even mean to peep, it’s just that I’d heard the most blissful sounds in the world that make my legs wobble on the spot.

That being Jennie’s adorable laugh.

And it literally made my legs wobble till I fell on my knees that had been bruised from previous encounters with Chanyeol and Sehun today. I ended up bleeding on the spot, chest feeling like it’d been ripped apart after a blade had been stabbed and twisted in my heart. But as soon as Jennie saw me, I ran and with my fingers dripping with a little bit of blood because I wanted to check how bad I’d gotten hurt on my knees.

Great.

3 hours later ~

I know Jennie had been staring at me the whole lesson. I know she wanted to know what had happened to me. She may hate me, but I still feel the curiosity through the bond she’d almost slaughtered if it weren’t for fate. I know she wondered as to why I had blood on my knees and fingers still, yes, I never cleaned them since I was too busy bawling my eyes out on the roof just when I’d regained composure. I only managed to clean my eyes and face to remove any evidence of my wistful mind, glad that nobody paid attention to me at all but Jennie did.

But that was in class.

Now I’m in the shower, trying to wash away all my thoughts and start fresh. My mind is empty, and I don’t want anybody to ruin that. Rae hasn’t spoken to me ever since, and I know she took those words harsher than Jennie did because as my wolf, she is more connected I guess. I think she is more heightened to the pain since she can’t show Jennie herself so all of this is screwed up.

I’m a screw up.

I leave the shower, carefully patting my back with the towel as the deep wounds of my dad’s lashings were too severe to heal that fast, even with whatever werewolf healing I have in my blood stream. They do sting, that’s how I’ve kept my mind lank this whole time, by concentrating on the pain my back receives. It’s not bleeding though, but if I did scratch my back then it definitely would start bleeding, maybe 3 or 4 hand-sized scratches are still on my back, near the bottom of my shoulder blade but no matter.

I can’t wear anything tight today, it’s downright hot and sticky, so all ‘m going to wear is a simple yellow tank top and pink shorts that only go inches below my thighs because its simply too hot to wear anything else. The cut on my knee had already healed up on the way home, most likely from the dry weather on the roof top as well. My bruises were still there though; those’ll heal in my sleep though.

‘Ding Dong’

Did I just-

That was the doorbell.

That’s peculiar. That means we have a visitor, but who on earth would want to visit us when nobody knew about Jennie and I except for her parents?

Oh god.

Her parents!

With my hair soaking wet, I messily dry it with my towel and brush it a few times before I tie it in a ponytail, which is not ideal but feeling the cold water droplets down my back is damn satisfying. I’m running out of the bathroom, skidding at every turn of halls as I shout “Jennie!” to which I was responded with a harsh “WHAT?!” which returned the small tinge in my chest but I didn’t pay attention to it as I answered her.

“Your parents are here!”

‘Bang’ I was right in front of the door when I shouted that, no doubt her parents hearing that but I heard Jennie’s door open and close straightaway and whoosh, she was right by my side. And wow she must’ve been feeling hot because hot damn. Not caring about the fact that she would be greeting her parents in this attire, she had a white Nike sports bra and pants that I would complain being too covering to wear in this weather if that makes sense but I realise the thin fabric it uses and how loose it is on her legs. But I’m not focused there.

It’s her ‘mid-riff’, or shall I say…

Abs.

They were there, faintly toned and desirable and I really want to touch them but I know that’s not something advised.

Jennie reached her hand over to the door as I was cluelessly staring at her defined stomach, snapping me out of my daze when she whispered in my ear “You better act like we’re inseparable.” Her cold breath sent shivers down my spine but she doesn’t know that.

“Hi mom, hey dad.” I tensed when I felt an arm pull me towards Jennie, feeling the chill surface of her sleeveless arm cooling my heated skin and I in a deep breath before I gave a strained smile and greeted her parents as well. “Hello Mr and Mrs Kim.” The vampire couple in front of us smiled happily before Mrs Kim was the one to speak as Mr Kim watched us. “Hello girls! We just wanted to give you a little visit and see how you both are doing.”

On cue, I felt Jennie squeeze my waist and felt like falling on the spot form the contact. She rarely touches me, and softly that is, this makes me feel dread inside as I remember what she’d said to Chanyeol before. We both move away from the door, still side by side as her parents walk in front of us and I hear Jennie started whispering again.

“The girls are at the shops, honestly not the perfect timing but you’re gonna have to cook for us. It’s not like we even need your presence with us anyways, you’re useless, so you be the low submissive you are and cook like you did at your dad’s house.” Ouch.

“Oh honey, it’s been so long since I’d been in here! It’s a lot bigger than I remember!”

“That’s because I renovated it 43 years ago. I couldn’t let our Jennie be in such a small house!”

43 years ago?! How old is Mr Kim?!

“They’re both like 200-ish… no need to be specific. If this thing screws up, prepare for hell at school tomorrow.”

My chest started to hurt immensely then, the fact that my own mate threatened to hurt me. I would’ve stopped or fallen in my steps if it weren’t for the cold arm secured around my body, but even that felt like a searing touch that was waiting to burn me.

We eventually reached the living room, Jennie giving me that knowing look to speak carefully before she nudged her head to the kitchen. So obviously I turned to make my way before Mr Kim spoke up. “Where are you going ___?” With a forced smile I turn around to see 2 curious pairs of eyes and another that were widened at Mr Kim. “I'm just… going to make you guys some tea. Yep… Tea.” I awkwardly answered before I made my way to the kitchen.

2 hours later ~

“Bye!” Jennie and I simultaneously waved to her parents as they departed the driveway in their black car. Of course, Jennie had to keep her arm around my waist, and I could feel her nails digging into my waist to the point where I was sure crescents were to scar onto my skin. So I held my cringe from the pain with a closed smile as my teeth were gritted inside my mouth.

Afternoon tea with Jennie and her parents went okay. Not too many questions were raised about the two of us.

Wow…

The two of us…

That’s such a foreign thing to mention. He fact that Jennie and I are meant to stay together, this is what fate clearly has in story of us as we’re already side by side with each other, tough it isn’t as sweet as some would think when they're with their mate. I feel like she’s going to pierce my skin with her nails soon, and I don’t need another set of bandages on me right now.

We both watched the car till it turned the corner by the street, and that’s when Jennie’s sweet smile was replaced with an expression that I could relate to most of the time.

Eyes glowing a bright red.

Chest up with heaving lungs.

Mouth slightly parted as her fangs starting to appear over her lower lip.

She was pissed, but I don’t even need to look at her to realise that. My chest feels clogged, heart beating double time as my lungs were troubled with breathing. It felt like my lungs were slowly being filled with water, as if something was trying to stop me from taking free breaths.

Something, or someone.

Someone like Jennie.

Was this what the bond does to me? Her side pulling the leash taut on my neck to the point where a single breath couldn’t pass my throat. The rope was already stressed around me whenever I was aware of her presence, actually no, even if I wasn’t aware of it physically, the bond would always surpass some sort of chill through my spine whenever she was near.

“What the hell was that?! Get in your room now!” She snarled before she turned us both around and pushed my upper back harshly to the point where I almost trip over my feet but instead I find my stepping and make my way inside as fast as I can without a single glance back.

I know she’s glaring daggers into my back, but what did I even do? Her voice, like always, caused me to slightly shudder as goose bumps would start to surface onto my fragile skin. Skin that easily tears at any hit but barely repairs on my frail body.

My legs are burning as I run my way up to my room, the soles of my feet in pain as they trod against the hard flor step after step. My door is open, a lot wider than I remember which makes no sense though it does when I see Jennie standing in the middle of the room which is just by the foot of my bed.

“___ what the hell was that?!” I stand here, baffled by what she asks of me, watching her slam the door when we hear the giggles of who I assume are our house maids who have decided to make an extremely late arrival from the supermarket.

And yes, my head is still down when I talk to her, I'm just barely peeking at her legs and her…

Midriff.

But what did she mean ‘what the hell was that?’ I mean, I thought I hadn’t given any sort of clue as to how aggressive Jennie is towards me with her hatred. I covered up the bruise on my legs and cuts as a result of my clumsy-self falling down the stairs on my slippery socks and Jennie helping me clean up. They’re probably almost gone by now anyways.

I watched her pace left to right in front of me, stressing over what, I'm not sure though I am slightly concerned for both her and my sake. She kept her hands on her head, pulling on her like a deranged patient from a mental asylum who had schizophrenia. I’m not saying all schizophrenic are deranged, it’s just that she seems like she’s both. “W-What d-do you mean J-Jennie?” I barely mumbled out through my lips, though I did intend it for Jennie to hear, this was the effect that she had on me.

Then she paused in her steps, snapping her head to me with parted hungrily with her fangs largely poking out and though I was always afraid of both Jennie and her fangs, I don’t think I’ve been this frightened of her before. When she’s in front of me in the blink of an eye, towering over me though my head is now lower so she knows I respect her; I know that I'm bound to be in the hospital tonight because of her.

“WHAT DO I MEAN?! YOU’RE ASKING WHAT I MEAN?! I MEAN THAT I'M ASKING ABOUT HOW YOU TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I WOULD HELP YOU WHEN YOU’RE HURT!! LIKE HELL I WOULD EVER DO THAT!”

The amount of times I flinched during that is uncountable though the result is now with my head lowering as low as my shoulders while I bit my lip to avoid yelping from how my chest… heart hurts now. I mean, she did help me when my  It doesn’t help with my ears whining and reddening from her shouting and I know my eyes are already tearing up as I recall what she’d said earlier.

I wish you were my mate!
I wish you were my mate!
I wish you were my mate!

Where’s Rae when I need her?

I can’t even sense her anywhere in my already distraught mind. She can’t have run off. Please. I need her right now. This isn’t the time for her to leave me.

As I hear Jennie’s heavy puffs of breathing, you find the sudden small pint of courage in you to say something. “I’m s-sor-”

But I was cut short.

“Don’t you ing say that you're sorry,” Well at least she lowered her voice a little. “This is all your godamn ing fault!” ‘B-But-” I try to cut in but she interrupts me. “Do you know how humiliating it is to be mated to you?! A stupid submissive wh can’t do anything for herself?! Are you even a wolf?! I bet you aren’t, huh?! No wonder! That must be the reason why your dad hits you, right?!”

I can’t breathe properly, I'm back to biting my lip to the point where they’re almost bleeding but if I let them go now, I’d start sobbing with trembling lips. I want to just fall onto the ground and crumble, a position that I was familiar with whenever my dad was finished abusing me.

Why did she have to bring up my dad? Does her side of the bond not realise how messed up I feel when she simply shouts at me? What happened to the leash that I hold on her? No wait, I can’t control her, what am I saying?

“What?! Got nothing to say?! You can’t even look me in the damn eye for crying out loud!”

I can’t.

I can’t ever look you in the eye.

When I don’t answer, she suddenly grabs my chin in her long and cold fingers, pinching hard without a care as she scans over my watery eyes that I close to avoid her pulsating red eyes. I’ve only proven her point with looking at her, hearing her scoff before she lets go of my chin and pushes my chest till I stumble back and fall on my . I hug my bandaged knees as I sit on the ground, hearing the painful words she has yet to lash on me.

She really hates me that much.

“God I bloody hate you! You ruined everything for me! Mate my , you’re there every time I turn and I can’t ing stand it! If you weren’t alive then I wouldn’t be stuck with a pathetic thing like you! Imagine if everyone found out that you were being mated to me! The humiliation I would have to face as a damn princess!”

 A tear falls onto the ground from my face as I slowly start letting go. I wish I could just give up. I wish I could just run away. I wish I could just block it all out, but I can’t. I never can or will be able to.

Because she’s my mate, and I know it.

“I WISH YOU’D JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”

‘SLAM’

 

 

My wounds may heal but my heart still bleeds.


Hi people. Yes, kill me with your comments, i dont mind, lol. Also i edited the cover a little.

Meow is back in the game tho!  ;)