Wonpil - Rosebud

DAY6 DREAMS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: romance, pure, cheesy fluff

Description: florist!au

---

Flowers.

Everyday.

It was a tradition.

They were for your mother that loved flowers very much and you never failed to get her some before heading home. You always stopped by the same florist everyday – the same old lady that would always share a few jokes or kind smiles with you during your short visits there. But today she wasn;t around – and in her place stood a young male about your age. Upon seeing you, he stopped whatever he was doing and greeted you with the biggest gummy smile ever.

"Hello! What can I get for you today?"

"Hello. I'm getting flowers for my mother. By any chance, do you know where the old lady went? She's usually here..."

"Ah she’s gone into retirement so I'm taking over starting from today. She's my grandmother by the way, and she's told me about you."

"How so?"

"She told me about how you come by every day to buy flowers. Would you like me to pick out the flowers, or would you like to do it yourself?"

"Why don't you pick them out for me?"

"Give me a just moment."

You followed the boy at a distance as he travelled around the shop - picking up one and then putting it down again, flitting around the shop like a hummingbird in search of the sweetest flowers.

"These seem perfect for the spring days." Finally satisfied with his pick, he proudly held up a bunch of daisies in shades of white, yellow and pink out to you and you smiled as you gathered them in your hands.

"They're absolutely lovely."

The cute boy grinned widely and you couldn't help but smile along with him.

"It'll be 10 dollars." You paid up and you decided that you wanted to know his name.

"What's your name?"

"Oh those are daisies. Pretty aren't they?"

You let out a carefree laughter at his cluelessness and Wonpil decided that it was a sound he wanted to keep hearing forever.

"No, I meant your name."

"Ah! Wonpil hehe" He then scratched the back of his nape in embarrassment.

Cute…

"What's yours?"

"Y/N. Goodbye for today Wonpil."

You waved goodbye but before you could even to leave, he called out for you again.

"Y/N wait!"

“Hmm?” You watched as the mop of brown hair disappeared behind the counter before he appeared again with a white camilla in hand.

Shyly, he passed it over.

“For you…”

“Thank you Wonpil. What does this mean?”

Upon hearing your question, he blushed the deepest shade of pink as he tried to look anywhere but your eyes. Finally, he whispered,

“You’re adorable – that’s what they mean.”

Now, it was your turn to blush too.

-

You formed a quick friendship with Wonpil. The boy’s cheery self and cute innocence made him someone that was very easy to talk to – and the way he gets all excited when he talks about som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter