Young K - Liquor, love and lust

DAY6 DREAMS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: bartender!au

Warnings: Some suggestive content ahead – please do not read if you are uncomfortable with such themes!

---

I’m heading for the bar the moment I get there I swear.

That was the one and only, most important, singular thought that ran through your mind as you got dragged out for a crazy night out with the friends to a raving club. For a girl that was too afraid to even step into the arcade as a child, a club seemed to be this big black hole that was ready to swallow you up whole.

And that thought was terrifying.

But you just couldn’t say no. A promise was made years ago to do this once all of you had graduated from university and as much as you regret your decision now, you couldn’t back out. The only thing that could make this worse was that they had decided that this would be a week-long celebration.

Which means that you’ll be visiting the club every night.

Somebody please save me now.

Unfortunately, there was no one to save you and you were thrown into the crazy mess filled with people on the dance floor and pounding music that was simply too loud for your liking. One by one, as your friends slowly found themselves their new boy toys for the night, you skilfully extricated yourself from the crowd and ran all the way to the bar to hide for the rest of the night. Settling into the high chair, you finally let yourself breathe for the first time that night.

“What can I get for you tonight?”

You looked up and found yourself face to face with the bartender. Unique feline eyes stared back at your brown orbs as he continued to wipe down glasses with the white cloth in his hand. He had platinum blonde hair that was gelled back nicely, revealing his forehead. A long earring hung down his left ear and he was dressed in black slacks and a white button-up with the sleeves folded up till his elbows, revealing an array of metallic bangles on his wrists.

And you thought to yourself: God could not have made a more attractive man.

Waiting for a response for too long – the bartender finally prompted you again.

“Your drink, miss?”

“Oh, sorry. Erm soda, please.”

A few silent moments passed between the two of you before the bartender cracked a smile, shaking his head lightly in light of your inexperience.

“You’re at a bar Miss, we don’t serve soda here. Do you drink any liquor?”

Your cheeks burst into flames, realising how stupid you sounded seconds ago when you actually asked for soda from a bartender at a damn bar.

“I’m sorry – I don’t – I don’t drink liquor.”

“Would you like to try?”

“Since I’m here, might as well. Have you got anything for me?”

“For beginners I’ll usually start off with a Shandy – it has low alcoholic content with a tinge of fruitiness. Is lemon fine with you?”

“Yes, that sounds perfect. Thank you.”

You watched in amaze as the bartender skilfully made your drink – his hands never stopping as he made the drink to perfection, concentration radiating off his entire being. That made you feel weak in the knees – men that are hardworking, serious man are so attractive.

“For you.”

You took a sip off the drink and surprisingly, you found that you liked it. You wanted to thank him for making your drink, until you realised that you didn’t know his name.

“I still don’t know your name.”

“Younghyun, Brian or Young K – take your pick.”

“I’m sticking with Brain. Thanks for the drink – Brian.”

“What’s yours?”

“Y/N.”

“First time here?”

“Hmmm”

“Then why aren’t you on the dance floor?”

“Not my kind of thing – I’d prefer to stick to the bar and my drinks.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter