8.5 Hours

Only Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 15 – 8.5 Hours

 

This is for all the YunJae fights you’ve been put through, my dear readers. Please enjoy this chapter~

Throwback to TVXQ classics. 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up the next morning and the first thing he saw was Yunho’s sleeping face so close to him. He smiled sheepishly and was awe struck by Yunho’s good looks. Yunho has a handsomeness that couldn’t be captured in photographs. With his finger, he lightly touched Yunho’s eyelashes, then traced down his nose before touching the mole on his lips. He’s real. Jaejoong was taken by a joy that overflows.

He carefully took off the blanket over him and stepped out of the bed feeling so refreshed. He walked around and then noticed their albums in one of the shelves. All of them haven’t been opened. He took one out. “Tri-Angle…” Their debut album. They all looked so young and had fantastic hair. It brought back memories. He put the album back and then went to his bag to look for his ipod. Then he connected it to Yunho’s speaker and began to play all their songs loudly starting from the Tri-Angle album.

 

 

[Miduhyo plays]

Jae smiled to his ears as he sang along. “Miduhyo~ cheotnune banhandaneun mareul miduhyo~”

/I believe that one can fall in love at first sight
Though I told you that it wasn’t possible
I only hid this thought from you because I was afraid/
 

While the songs continued to play, he went to wash up in the bathroom.

 

[Tri-Angle plays.]

The song reaches the screaming part done by Typhoon Jay, "OOOOOOONE FLOOOOOOWW!! WE WANT THE FLOOOW!! I GOT THE FLOW SHOW!!"

“Wow this song’s intense,” Jaejoong thought as he brushed his teeth.

 

[Will you be my girl plays.]

/Even if I wake from my sleep, it feels like I’m dreaming
Your soft lips, that night, I’m your man

over every night and over every day
I’m only a heartbeat away/

Jaejoong had his eyes closed while rinsing his face full of cleanser foam. It was Yunho’s line next, when suddenly he heard someone sing behind him,

“Silently close your eyes and turn around~”

Yunho hugged him from behind and yanked him playfully.

“Ahhh Yunho!!” Jaejoong laughed as he held onto the sink for support.

/I love you so much, my heart might explode/

Yunho starts kissing him from behind. “Good morning.”

But Jaejoong still had his eyes closed to prevent the soap from entering. “Wait. My eyes,” he said while laughing.

Yunho let him go and he went back to rinsing. But the taller man was rough housing with him and kept on pressing his front to Jae’s behind while he bent over to wash.

“HEY! STOP!” Jae laughed and tried to smack Yunho without looking.

Finally, Jaejoong was done rinsing. He took a towel and looked at Yunho who now was sitting on the lid of the toilet.

Yunho looked at him. “Waah. Typhoon Jay’s scream is really.. Waah..” He said.

So he woke up from those screams. Jaejoong was laughing. “It woke you up? Mianhae~” He said sweetly.

 

 

[Whatever They Say plays.]

The two of them had no schedules for the day. Well, Jaejoong didn’t. Yunho was supposed to have a meeting with some producers but he rescheduled them some other time. So they have the day and each other all to themselves, and they planned to just stay inside the house and do absolutely nothing.

 

/People just want us
to compromise with the world
If that will make me lose you
Then I will go against the world

Whatever they say, I don’t care
I love you/

 

[Like Now plays.]

 

/At the end of my wandering, I've realized the miracle-like love that you gave me
And so that you can always live inside my heart.
In this world, in that place there can't be the end of us/

 

The two boys were in the room fixing the bed when the next song was about to start.

 

[Hug plays.]

Jaejoong sang along as he was folding the blanket. “Haruman nibange chimdaega dwegosipeo oh baby~ (Just for one day, I would like to be the bed in your room, Oh baby).”

“Hero~”

Jaejoong turned to face Yunho but got caught by a poke on the cheek. He got flustered and laughed shyly, before Yunho hugged him and wouldn’t let go. Because of that, it took them so long to fix the bed.

 

 

[My Little Princess plays.]

This is probably one of their best acapella songs. They were in the living room. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and started singing his line seriously, “What I'm feeling must be love. It's hard to hide it, when a smile appears on my face.”

Yunho looked at Jae back and sang Changmin’s line, “I start to miss you, before the day even ends. What should I do? My heart has fallen ill.”

Jaejoong smiled, before singing the next lines, “You won't see laziness in me anymore. I only want to show you my best.”

They were both enjoying it. Their old songs gained new meanings that they didn’t have before.

They sang the next lines together and tried to blend their voices well. Jaejoong was looking at Yunho intently and monitored his reaction. Back then, he always got scolded for being out of tune. It became a habit to look at Yunho who would guide him through expressions. He never seemed to get rid of that habit.

 

/I'm going to fly high up into the sky and tell the world that I love you

”Let’s split up, and be happy." Let us never to say those words to each other.
Stay by my side, just as you are now. I know that I'm lacking, but I hope you understand.
Anticipate a more mature me
I want to become the man that was made for you.
Now I will protect you/

 

Changmin’s high note was coming and Jaejoong belted it out, “For youuuuuuu~!”

Suddenly, Yunho held his arm and told him excitedly, “You know I can sound like Changminnie.”

“Yep, I know.” When Yunho goes higher in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter