Happy Garden of Continued Life

Shortcut

A/N: Blame Jia and Wendy for this lol. Just a drabble and please don't kill me.

He Is We - Happily Ever After

p.s the links i gave can make the story easier to understand, i guess. the song is just for atmosphere


 

" What do you wanted to be, Wendy?" The host asked the international superstar.

 

" I want to be a rock."

 

-

 

And so she will, when age weaken the star. She cant hold the microphone anymore, but when she sleeps deep and not wakes up again, she held a pendant tight in her palm, which she looks at everyday whenever is she not sleeping.

 

With staggering hands, she holds it near her, reminiscing the memories they shared as she traces every edge and curves of Irene's face. Everything is blurry, but her commitment made, although it was just a slit, but it was enough.

 

-

 

"Where to you prefer to be when you die?" Holding hands, with popsicle in another hand in the middle of the night. She asked as they walked leisurely on the street. Her focus was on the street because her unnie likes to watch the sky.

 

"Under the sky? I want to see the sky everyday." Wendy hummed upon Irene's answer. Realistic? Not realistic? Not exactly, because everything Irene wish she would do it if she could, even if there is small possibility of it.

 

-

 

Irene can now watch the sky everyday. The international star managed to get permit from the government (her dad is the mvp but that is not the concern), and their mutual friend Park Sooyoung, well known architect with her abstract but convenient fresh design, designed a canopy style tent where Irene's grave is placed, painted light purple of course.

 

The roof is glass made of course, make it comfortable for Wendy to accompany Irene to watch the sky when she leans against the side of it and read Irene's favourite book under the sky. Wendy never have event for 15th of every month, this is what she will be doing that day. After she visit Irene's parent at the day.

 

-

 

She is not moving. Wendy became a rock. A big one, a blue one, the majestic type beside the purple one. The rock's height is even taller than her original height. Which Sooyoung sure the latter would somehow brag when she meet Irene latter.

 

-

 

"What about you? Irene popped out the ice cream from her lips and asked Wendy the same question. "I think I prefer the same too." Wendy smiled.

 

She did not tell the latter, that wherever the latter decide to be, she will always stay beside her.

 

 

-

La Fin.

Again, please don't kill me.