Classroom Clash?

Shortcut

A/N: Gonna put author note in front from now on (。◕‿‿◕。) 

Wendy never know the first day of her exchange student life would be this exciting(embrassing).

This is for quivernolds our hoemies. (ᵔᴥᵔ) Best wishes for you and your grandma fam.


 

 

“Who?” The pretty girl questioned. She was standing on the podium, squinting her eyebrows, trying to grasp everything whatever question Wendy is asking for.

 

“Erm… Baechu?” Wendy’s grip on the paper got a bit tighter. She can feel it, the whole class was training their eyes on her. They are not comfortable, not even a bit.

 

“So this friend of yours, she asked you to come here, looking for a lecturer called Baechu?”

 

“Y-yea.” She almost use up all of her energy for her to control the squeak that almost jumped out from , the girl is pretty, but she also… intimidating.

 

The pretty girl in front relaxed her stance slightly,  she leaned over the podium with her arms crossed. “What more does this friend of yours said?”

 

“She said...that Mr Baechu is from China, and she can speak more than 5 types of languages.”

 

-

 

Wendy’s non existence sweat, blood and tears are going to spill all over the classroom to make them flood as the class burst into laughter. Few of them who can’t control themselves started to hit their table. She saw it with her peripheral vision and she felt pity for the table, a lot.  

 

“Ohh?” The girl raised her brow, “Mr Baechu you said?”

 

She could not infer the expression as interested or annoyed.  While the chaos in the class where they laughed at her without her knowing the reason made her feel like running out the class.

 

"Y-yes.. Is there any wrong?" Wendy asked timidly. Did she attended the wrong class? Or did she described the guy wrong. "And she said that Mr Baechu is kinda erm... chubby looking and... bald?

 

A student at the back fell to the ground, laughing while hugging his stomach and his friends beside him are also too busy laughing to even help him up. Feeling bad for the student, Wendy hoped he is alright.

 

It seems the pretty tutor was getting bored of the situation or she got triggered, because her face getting straighter than before.

 

“There is no such person here. Neither lecturer, tutor, nor student. However…”

 

Wendy felt the tiredness in her bone when she heard the pretty tutor said out the statement although the 'however' gave her some tiny hopes.

 

“There is this something I can show you.” The pretty tutor smiled. “Follow me.” The tutor smiled and went out the room. Wendy was iced and stunned on her stance when the tutor walked past her. She smelled something like fabric softener, but none the less her soul seemed to be taken along with the wind that passed through her along with the fabric softener flavour and the owner with that scent.

 

Another great laugh from the students in the room awoken her from the stupefy state. She shakes her head, quickly opened the door and follows the tutor.

 

-

 

“Ermm... May I know what are we doing here?” They were standing on top of the building.

 

There is totally nothing romantic about it, even the rain has subsided and the white light striped, making rainbow peeking out.

 

Really.

 

Because in front of her is literally a garden.

 

Of cabbages.

 

It’s not winter but she think she is shivering from head to toe.

 

-

 

She is standing beside the pretty tutor, in front of a big purple cabbage. And the is a wooden carved label in front of it.

 

‘Mr Baechu’, in bold, was the first phrase she saw.

 

Dear god she will kill Seulgi when she get back. If she is still alive that is. No satan can help the bear this time, not even Joy and Yerimie.

 

“This…”

 

“Is Mr Baechu.” The pretty tutor helped to confirm the obvious.

 

“I am very so-”

 

“It’s alright.” The tutor smiled and Wendy thought she had seen angel.

 

This is heaven in a way.

 

“However I must agree with the way your friend described Mr Baechu. Made in China, chubby, and a bit... ” she chuckled before she continues, “bald.”

 

Oh gosh.

 

She must has said it out because a loud giggle can be heard when she opened her eyes.

 

“I am really so-”

 

“It’s alright,” the tutor grabbed her by her arms and lightly dragged her off the rooftop. “I still have a class to conduct and we can talk afterwards.”

 

They have reached the door of the classroom in a blink of an eye. At least Wendy believe so because she didn’t remember anything happened during their way back with that soft hand on her arm.

 

She only became conscious again when the light touch on her arm disappeared. She really hoped the warm temperature on her arm won’t disappear, ever. “By the way, my name is Bae Joohyun. Perhaps I am your baechu who you were looking for?” With a light giggle and that mischievous smirk with a winking, the angel twist the doorknob and went in.