Next time

Unexpected Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Short to those who hates me for the short chapters. I really am busy and lazy at the same time to make them longer. I just started another Jinkook story on Wattpad and that I will be making longer because... just because. :)*

 

Jungkook Pov:

I try not to show any nervousness to Jin hyung, but staring at myself from this angle is awkward. I look so good and y and hyung being in my body creep and melt my heart at the same time. I didn't mean to spy on him earlier, but he looked lost so I couldn't help myself.

I lean towards him slowly. I don't know what I'm doing, but at the same time I don't want to stop. I scoots a little closer and continuing leaning into him. But the look on his face made me change my mind on whatever the heck I had planned on doing. The way my eyes reflect the pain he is feeling make my heart aches.

"Hyung, it's okay," I say.

He close his eyes like he is waiting for something to happen so I take the chance to kiss him on his forehead. His eyes snap open and he blush. His cheeks and ears are turning pink and then deep red. Oh God. "H-hyung, stop making me blush. You're making me look weird," I joke. He smiles and kisses me on the forehead too.

"This is weird," he finally says.
"I know."
"What now?".

"I don't know. But I do know that if you're back in your body and I'm back in mine. I owe you a proper kiss," I wink at him and his face starts to steamed up again. HOLY MOTHER OF...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter