CEO Park

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song(s) I recommend to listen for this: Perhaps Love  

On a hectic Wednesday afternoon at 2 o'clock, the CEO decides to take a 'mini' lunch break as he calls it. Fixing his suit as it creased from sitting too long in the office chair, he gets up and coughs as he tells his assistant that he'll be going. He removes his suit as it's just him in a collar down and some grey trousers, picking up his hat from his desk so no one would recognize him if he was even known around. As Chanyeol went to the elevator, he was stopped by his annoying friend with his extremely loud blond hair, Sehun. 

Sehun is Chanyeol's old high school best friend that Chanyeol regrets ever befriending because honestly, the boy was nothing but trouble. "AH. Chanyeolie." Sehun cooed, making Chanyeol look at him in disgruntle and disgust. The blond latter looked at the CEO in pure shocked, dramatically holding his hand to his chest as he scoffed and fanned himself as if he couldn't believe Chanyeol just looked at him like that. "Hmph." Sehun snorted, turning to leave, his back now facing the other lad. Chanyeol who silently prayed in his head for the blond to go. "If that's how you wanna be, then." Sehun still made no move to leave, and his friend obviously knew this was the way it was gonna be, it always ended like this.

Chanyeol sighed for what it seemed like the nth time today, ruffling his hair as he rolled his eyes, obviously getting tired of the blond antics. "Yah, Oh Sehun, what do you want?" Seconds later, Sehun turned around, his mood turning a whole 180 degree as he basically jumped on the other male. "I'm glad you asked."

"I didn't," Chanyeol whispered, but Sehun brushed it aside because that wasn't the point. "So there's this cafe I'm interested in, it's by your old college believe it or not, and I just wanted to recommend you that place." The blond hooks his arms around Chanyeol's neck, starring off into the distance, "Because I, your best friend, loves you and wants you to eat what's best." Grinning from ear to ear, he removed his arm as he leaned forward to peck Chanyeol's cheeks, an annoying habit Chanyeol sadly was accustomed to. "Au Revoir!" And with that, the blond finally left, giving Chanyeol a room to breathe.

 

 

 

Chanyeol goes to the cafe that his best friend recommended him, which was no doubt amazing. He's never really been a big fan of sweets as he gets bloated and easily tired of it. When couples or friends give out sweet milk chocolate, the CEO passes out 67% cocoa chocolate. When it's Sehun's birthday, the boy gets himself the sweetest, freshest cake made from the finest bakery. As for Chanyeol, he prefers tiramisu, extra coffee powder. So, it surprised him that he actually liked the sweet latte and bread from the cafe. The man decides why not visit his old campus as he still had 35 minutes to spare. 

When Chanyeol arrived at his old college, he suddenly felt old. Seeing all the students outside with their friends and their noses in those expensive textbooks, made Chanyeol feel like a 70-year-old man that was visiting his old school. Chuckling at the dumb thought, he strolls at the pavement that was in between the grassy field and stairs connecting to the entrance of the school. Sighing, his shoulders slumped in relaxation as he closed his eyes and took steady steps, enjoying how great this moment felt. 

Laughter, oh beautiful laughter.

The CEO heard a laughter that kicked him out of his trance as he turned his head to where the source was coming from. The laughter was beautiful, astounding in fact. It was a mixed of the text HAHAHA and HEHEHE, the funny mix made Chanyeol snicker also. However, the laughter didn't st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter