Irreparable Mistakes

Break the Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana nearly shatters her alarm clock as she throws it across her bedroom and collides with the wall opposite her bed. Out of the few things in this world that she actually likes, sleep is definitely in her top three.

 

And being bothered from her time with precious sleep, with the blaring, red LED lights of her alarm clock reading 6:30, coupled with a buzzing sound that’s an ache to her ears, Sana was sure to wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

 

She huffs in annoyance, forcing herself into a stretch and readying herself to get into the shower.

 

Grabbing her phone from her nightstand, she sees the usual good morning text from Momo and of course, nothing from the person she hopes to text her. As usual.

 

Sana sighs as she drops her phone to her bed, turns on her sound system and plays her morning playlist to hype her up for the day before heading into the shower.

 

----

 

Dahyun hears the loud crash from Sana’s room. She had just finished taking a bath after her morning run and her talk with Momo. She immediately runs out of her room, thankful she was able to at least wear a t-shirt and her pants as soon as she heard the noise.

 

She reached for the doorknob and realized it’s locked from the inside and that she forgot to ask Aunt Chun for the spare keys. She knocks loudly and calls Sana’s name multiple times.

 

Loud music can be heard through the door, making it almost impossible to hear anything else and Dahyun is in a crunch time decision. She surely heard the crash and asking for the keys would take a longer time in the gigantic house.

 

What if Sana was being attacked or kidnapped? She can’t let that happen.

 

So Dahyun takes a couple of steps back, readies herself and proceeds on kicking the door with the heel of her right foot. It took her three tries to finally snap the door open.

 

She runs inside the room and scans the immediate area for any signs of a break in. Seeing as there is none aside from the ‘misplaced’ alarm clock on the floor near her, Dahyun proceeds on going further in the room.

 

If the music was loud outside, it was surely louder in there with “Pocketful of Sunshine” blasting through huge (and clearly expensive) speakers. Dahyun makes her way toward the open balcony doors and takes a look whether Sana is there.

 

She wasn’t.

 

Dahyun quickly turns back inside the room only to be met by another loud noise.

 

This time, a scream. From Sana herself.

 

Blush creeps up on Dahyun’s face as she registers that Sana wasn’t screaming because she was being kidnapped or harmed like she thought.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN HERE, YOU ING ERT!”

 

Sana yells as she practically dives into her bed and under her sheets.

 

“GET OUT!!!”

 

This prompts Dahyun to snap out of her daze and get out. She closes the door only to realize, once again, that she broke the door’s lock and closing the door completely was nearly impossible.

 

So she closes it as much as she can and goes back into her room, face flushed and decides to finish dressing up and began to prepare for herself for the wrath that is Minatozaki Sana.

 

----

 

Sana thought she heard an odd sound but shrugs it off and continues to dance along the music reverberating through the bathroom.

 

She was finished taking a shower before she realized she forgot to take a towel in with her. Sana sighs and just lets herself out of the shower and out of the bathroom.

She’ll just have the maids deal with the mess later.

 

So she casually walks out, -, only to see a semi-frantic Dahyun entering from her balcony.

 

Sana swears she’s never screamed so much in her life as she did today.

 

In panic, she nosedived onto her bed to cover herself up with the sheets.

 

That was it. And to think she was considering to be nice this time around.

 

She yells at Dahyun to get out before she can wallow in embarrassment any further and makes up her mind that she’ll get the new bodyguard out of the picture, pronto.

 

----

 

“You what??” Nayeon yells through the phone, making Dahyun twitch. After her rather unfortunate run-in with Sana, she decides to call Jeongyeon for some advice, blabbering about what happened before Jeongyeon can even say anything, only to have Nayeon answer at the other end.

 

“I didn’t mean to, okay! I heard a crash inside and I thought she could be in trouble, so I went in.” Dahyun lets out a breath she’s been holding as she massages her temple with her free hand.

 

“But how was it though? She hot?” Dahyun could practically hear Nayeon smacking Jeongyeon on the back of her head for the inappropriate question. Apparently she was on speaker phone.

 

Now that she thinks back (and not that she was looking), she could definitely say the girl was gifted aesthetically.

 

“She’s… Well… You know what, I gotta go. I have to deal with this.” Dahyun says deciding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter