Denouement

Ingénue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun had been forced into a small, claustraphobic space against his very own will. They had shoved him in with aggravated mutters under their breaths, cursing him of their terrible luck. 

 

" that Clown. What's he doing taking in stray kids AT THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!" The strange male indignantly commented as he stormed out and locked the door behind him.

 

Darkness clouded Baekhyun's vision.

 

Not a speck of light in sight as he began to hyperventilate harder, the lack of vision had him trembling in his spot and begging for mercy. In addition to that, he was trapped in an unfamiliar room within an unaccustomed space. It was beyond his comfort zone. He squeezed his eyes adamantly until specks of various colours blinded him for a moment before letting go of the pressure he caused on his lids, hoping that all of this was a dream.

 

But it was not.

 

Sobbing silently, Baekhyun wobbled as he stood up from the spot where he was thrown, arms quivering as he attempted to push his body off the floor. Just as he was about to stand, his legs gave up on him due to all the mental stress and he slips to hit a furniture of some sort behind him. It was definitely made out of metal or wood because Baekhyun was sure he could taste blood in his mouth as he recovered from the slip up. As his mind sluggishly gathered itself, he found that the room was no longer trapped in darkness; something was glowing feverishly near him and he turns around to search for the source. 

 

Immeadiately, he noticed.

 

A golden apple radiated with so much light that he thought it was a lamp at first. 

 

Did he knocked into a lamp? Well, whatever it was- he glad that it provided him some sanity in this darkness. 

 

Then the apple started floating and circling him like a hawk. "W-what?"

 

Perplexed, Baekhyun reached out one shy hand to touch the floating being. At his touch, the fruit slowly descending into his palm and seemingly stared at him with a hopeful demanour. Then everything went grey from there. If Baekhyun's memory served him right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter