[3]

Who Are You?

I glared at Ong who is just smiling. THAT F-UGGHH!

"Now you made me flirt with her?" I ask him. I need the reason!

"I'm so sorry...I'm not gonna do it again!" and with that...he ran away.

"I AM NOT GONNA GO TO THE PARTY AGAIN YOU SH*T!..." I didn't even remember that there's a girl standing judgingly in front of me.

"Who are you talking to?"

...ONG SEONGWOO!

(Jaekyung's POV)

Did he really not remember?

"Yesterday you said your name is Ong Seongwoo" I said it jokingly hoping that he get what I meant. But he didn't and start glaring out of nowhere.

"Now you made me flirt with her?"

Dahell?! Who is he talking to? Is this the new way to escape from trouble?

"I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO THE PARTY AGAIN YOU SH*T!.."

what is wrong with this man? I judge him so hard right now. What if the rumor is true? That he can see ghost?

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Mmhhm..myself...well thanks for returning it...bye!"

What just happened?

--♡--

It's time for chemistry class but I am so lazy to study that right now so I decided to just skip class.

"Mr. Jung I got a stomachache...I don't think I can study right now"

Now the thing is...the teachers in here doesn't really care about the student, whether they skip class or anything so we easily skip class.

I walk to the rooftop and I heard something. I guess it's someone laughing. When I search for the source of the sound I found it and it was that man.
With gray eyes.

"Woojin what are you doing?"

He just look at me and said "I almost forgot I'm using his body"

Whose body? what? What is that on his tongue? Is that?

"Open your mouth" I said

"No...hehehe"

I force to open his mouth and I see...LSD. Is this guy not Woojin?

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"I thought you never ask...I'm Hwang Minhyun"

"Okay Minhyun let's take that out of your mouth" I don't wanna get caught with someone on drugged.

"No! This is what you call paradise hahahahaha" he laugh crazily.

"Then I will tell Woojin what do you do with his body"

"No! Please don't!" He takes it out and passed out.

"Ya Minhyun! Ya!"

He slowly open his eyes. "Why are you waking me up!....oh...you?"

Dafuq?...this guy is seriously strange.

"Minhyun?" I have to make sure whether he is that Minhyun guy or not.

"What? Why am I here? I'm suppose to be sleeping at the library...why am I dizzy?"

"Well you said earlier that your name was Minhyun...Hwang Minhyun"

.......

"AAGH!...TELL ME WHAT DID I CONSUME!?" He hold my shoulder. What is wrong with this man? But he just said that I can't tell himself!

"LSD!"

He release the hold and sat down.

(Woojin's POV)

Minhyun that SH*T!...what if my parents abandon me for consuming illegal stuff?!

I realize that she confuse. But what if she didn't believe me?

"I'll explain it to you...but don't judge me...I swear I'm not lying"

She nodded and sat beside me.

"I...can see those stuff...they can possess me...or you or anybody else...they change the color of my eyes...you saw gray right? Earlier? And yesterday? Brown?...that means your are not talking to me but one of them"

Gosh...I don't think she'll get it nor believe it.

"Well...why don't you get rid of them?" She ask.

"I can't...it's not my place to decide that...they still have something to do in here. Once it's done...then they'll disappear" I can't believe she believe me! What happen? Is she pretending?

"Well you can help them finish their "things"...right?"

I don't think she's pretending.

"Well...I can't do it...it's almost impossible...even some of them have some business with BM."

Even if I want to get rid of them...I don't wanna risk my life messing with BM.

"I'll help you"

What?

"Yea right" I scoffed.

"No, I'm serious"

No...it's dangerous for her dealing with all of this.

"Then I guess you still want them to possess you"

"NO!" UGH! this girl...

"Okay...by the way...what's your name?...I'm sure you already know my name" if she wanted to help me, then I gotta know her name.

"Jaekyung...Han Jaekyung"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There you go! Enjoy and stay tuned!