[1]

Who Are You?

(Jaekyung's POV)
Another day in this ty YMC highschool. Or you can call it the most ed up school in the country. Maybe we all thought our school are all f-up, but what I mean by f-up is...a place where many deaths happen.

Almost 2% of the country's suicide and murder case happen in this very school. To the point that they have it's own jail and detention center.

And you must be wondering why is this so called "Education Institute" still working....that's because they all keeping it a secret.

The world doesn't know what happen in this school. Instead, a lot of parents compete to register their child to join this school.

And you're not gonna believe it, but this school have a good reputation. That's why. My parents got convince too.

Yup, there's no one normal in this school. They are all criminals or freaks.

There's the one who bully or got bullied, the one who use drugs or selling it, the one who kill another students, the one who is a member of some kind of cult, even the one who can see ghost!

That's why Park Sooyoung or Joy and Kim Sejeong is the only human I want to socialize with. Even tho they are not really normal.

By the way, Joy and Sejeong invite me to the dorm party that being held every last day of the month in Matthew or BM's dorm. This is the only day where girls can enter boys dorm.

That's definitely not a good idea but I don't have anything to do tonight so I'm joining them.

"Jaekyung faster!" Sejeong yell "I'm going out!" I hurriedly ran outside and walk to guy's dorm.

The party is just a simple party. We drink and dance and made troubles and else. I seperate myself from Joy and Sejeong to get myself a drink.

But how unlucky I am, someone bump me made me spill all the drink to my shirt. I glare at him.

"Oh God! I am really sorry! Wait! Let me bring the tissue!" He ran to get a tissue.

I think I know him. I'm pretty sure he is Park Woojin. Or the boy who is famous for being able to see ghost. What a joke.

He's back with handkerchief in his hand and what?....did he wear contact lense? I'm sure his eyes is black, why did he come back with brown eyes? Maybe I saw wrong, Whatever.

"Oh princess I'm sorry for what I've done and I didn't find one sheet of tissue in here so I'll let you use my handkerchief" he said.

What? Princess?

"It's okay...I believe you are Par-"
"Ong Seongwoo"

Pfft, Ong Seongwoo? THE Ong Seongwoo who are already dead?

I laughed a little. "Okay whatever, want to accompany me tonight?...I'm lonely" I said. He sounds fun so I wanna talk to him.

"Well...it's my pleasure" he smirk.

We talk, play, laugh. We had fun. Actually...very fun. I'm not regret joining them tonight.

"Okay..see you tommorow pretty" he bid goodbye to me and we walk seperate ways. He's so sweet. And normal.

I happily walk to my dorm and search for my keys. I pat my pocket and found his handkerchief. I unconsciously smile knowing that I have to meet him tommorrow.

[Next Day]

I spot him at park and ran to him.

"Ya! Ong! You forgot this" I hand him the handkerchief.

"Thanks...but who are you?...why are you calling me Ong?"

Apparently...he lost his memories and I'm right about the color of his eyes....black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

First chapter is up! Enjoy!