09:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" unnie! " a girl wearing a white headband and cute pink dress run towards me with her ragged teddy bear. She's smiling towards me as she looks excited to see me again.

" annyeong little girl " I kneeled in front of her and caressed her black hair. 

" I've been waiting for you unnie since mother Sally told us that you're coming today! " mother Sally is the founder of this orphanage.

Today is the 10th anniversary of a children foundation that I'm supporting, I may be harsh at the grown-ups with a useless brain but I have a soft spot with children that suffered life's jerkiness at a very young age.

I found out about this foundation when I once shoot my music video here, where we needed kids for the video. My heart seems to be soft whenever I see those kids so I decided to help this foundation. No one knows about this well except for SinB who always have the urge to know what's going on with my life.

" did you wait for me here? It's cold outside " she nodded her head and smile like she's so proud of what she just did-- this little girl is so adorable.

" I missed you unnie! " she brightly said.

" so do I " I smiled at her.

" unnie let's go inside, mother Sally is waiting for you and the other kids and-- and there are other unnie who visited us today. She's cooking foods and she got us many clothes! " my forehead creased with what she said-- other unnie?

We walk together inside, she's holding my hand tightly with her small and fragile hands. As soon as the other kids saw me they run towards and crowded in front of me with big smiles on their face.

" unnie! Unnie! Unnie! " they shouted. They are jumping back and forth as they try hard to get my attention, I chuckled at them and responded with their callings.

I admire these kids because despite facing hardships and meeting people who hurt them, they manage to smile now like they have forgotten and forgiven everything. They may be kids but I see them as a strong person who got through it.

" aigoo, kids... Eunha unnie might get annoyed by your shoutings " I looked at mother Sally, she has white hairs now and her skin is getting older. The first time I saw her, her hair is still black and there's no sign of aging in her skin. It's been a while since I visited here.

" unnie are you getting angry now? " a little boy asked with teary eyes, I was shocked at his reaction so I immediately carried him on my arms and smiled.

" you've gained weight, aren't you? Unnie's not going to get mad, don't cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter