08:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I don't like to do it " I bowed my head and avoided my CEO's eyes.

" we need more fund for you debut, it's not just for me... it's also you guys, for you " I felt his hands run through my arms, it gave me chills and avoided it immediately.

" sorry but I don't really want to do it " I repeated myself but I was shocked when he grabbed my arms tightly and held my face so our eyes can meet. His eyes are full of greed, it's scaring the hell out of me but I remained calm despite having my hands already trembling from fear.

" didn't you know how much damage your friend cost!? You have to pay in place of your friend, Eunha... " he angrily said as his hold from my arms and face starts to get tighter.

" both of you are really hard-headed, why is that you don't want? All you have to do is to... " he let go of my arm and harshly pull my top off, the buttons of my button-up fell to the ground revealing my bra and my bare stomach.

" I raised a beautiful creature in this company, don't you think? " he said as his lustful eyes wander around me. I tried hard to cover my body but he just pulled my hands that I use to cover myself up.

" stop... " I pleaded as his hands start to touch my skin-- I'm disgusted about him, about this and about myself, for having no power to defend myself.

" stop! " I shouted and gather all my strength to push him away from me and when I did he fell to the ground but his head hit the corner of his wooden table. I was startled at what just happened, I froze for a minute but woke up from reality and realized what I just did.

" Mr. Kim! " I shouted and run towards him. I held his head and found my hand full of blood, he's not responding to my call and when I placed my finger in front of his nose there's no air coming out-- he's not breathing. 

" Mr. Kim! Help us! " I shouted again with my trembling voice. My hand is trembling, my body is ice cold and my mind is blank-- I didn't mean to do this, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter