04:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a large sunglasses on me, mask and a simple outfit that can't get anyone's attention-- well except if they can feel my celebrity aura, then I can't do anything about that. I am quietly stalking-- umm.. wait... stalking? I mean, watching... that's the same thing, right? Aish! Nevermind.

I sighed at myself as I watch that red-haired girl pulls the trigger of a shot gun. I cannot believe myself that I'm going this far for this, well it's not merely about the deal I may say-- let's say that the red-haired girl caught my attention and now she's creeping on my mind day and night and damn it's making me insane.

I even did some research about her, but dang information about her is nothing can be found of. Well except for her name, age, parents, educational background, and little family background. Her name is Kim Sojung, her parents are both in the business field, she has one younger sister that I suppose it's that girl that I saw in the company, she graduated from a prestigious university and it was said that she came from a well-off family.

Now that I have that little information about her I am really doubting about the ex-convict thingy rumors about her, well she admitted it herself that day but do criminals say that they are criminals? It's more likely they will deny it right? So what is this? She's admitting it because for her it's a big joke?

I rolled my eyes when she placed the gun at the top of a table, I hid once again behind the walls and shut my eyes close. It's 7 in the morning and I am here following that girl, what's wrong with me?

My phone buzzed and my manager's name appeared, she reminded me that I have a photoshoot that's going to happen one hour from now. She had Sojung's schedule from the secretary, the girl who I btched out when I went to the company, so I knew that Sojung will be here at this time-- well they got pretty close, my manager can be a use sometimes it's just being useless is more dominant about her.

" one... if my counting went up to three, do you think I will really pull the trigger? " my body went cold when I felt a cold metal pointing at my temple. I gulped three times before looking at that someone who has that familiar voice.

" you're not going to kill me aren't you? " I asked back as I look at her confidently pointing a black gun at me. She shrugged at my question and still holding the gun in front of me.

" two... why are you following me? It's just plain annoying, ya know? Sasaeng fan? Got some of that, right? It's funny how I haven't unleashed my identity to public yet I have a sasaeng fan, considering that I am not a celebrity " she chuckled a bit and shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter