23:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is a mess for me right now, the number of hate that I'm receiving for dating an 'ex-convict' girl is giving my haters an opportunity to do everything they can to drag me down. My comeback is not really exceeding my expectations although my songs are hitting the chart. My name is always on the headline, digging everything they can-- they are like attacking me with one blow.

" you can be one of my haters " I suddenly said to my manager who's sitting beside me in the van.

" uhh-- I'm not... " she softly said-- this useless manager of mine is really useless. She can make me suffer from releasing statements about my attitude and finally get revenge towards me but she's here, sitting like an idiot.

" I don't really hate you even though your words are very harsh towards me because if you're not where you are right now... well probably my salary won't be this high and I can't make my parents eat three times in one day " she said.

" you really are one big idiot " I said and put my earphones back on my ears. I may admit I am thankful for her at some times although every time I'm annoyed with her. She's the only manager that stayed long to me, she can keep up with my attitude and she really tolerates me even she knows she might get in trouble.

We're on my way to a fan meeting, it will be the first one I'll do since I release my comeback-- there's a lot of things going on and we just kept on delaying everything but I'm glad that finally, I can say my gratitude to my fans.

I arrived at the place and saw a lot of fans waiting outside-- probably the ones who didn't get the chance to go inside the venue. I should greet them before I go as I always do. 

The place is packed with media and fans, as I walk inside the shutter of cameras are all I can hear along with my eager fans who's been waiting for me for a very long time.

" annyeonghaseyo~ Sorry for being late " I apologized and slightly bowed my head.

The fan meeting started and everyone is really happy as they go in front of me and congratulate me about my comeback, they are handing me gifts and things, telling me stories that I don't really care about but I enjoy listening to.

" uhh... unnie, you might be having a hard time these days and on the following days but always remember that your fans, us, who are loving you are always here to support you no matter what it is " I was shocked by the words of a little girl-- I suppose that she's 14 years old or so?

" I'm not having a hard time, as long as you guys are here... I'll keep on fighting " I patted her head and smiled at her. My eyes are tearing up because of her words but I kept myself calm and continued with the event.

Sowon unnie hasn't contacted me yet, I haven't even seen her. I've been calling her numerous of times but she's not picking up. I wanted to talk to her but she kept on avoiding me. I don't know what to do about our case but I just really want to clear things up. 

" unnie I know this may sound rude but can't you date that criminal? You and Chunji oppa are much better together " a fan said. I held my annoyance out and smiled at her instead.

" is that so? But I'm not dating anyone " I smiled at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter