22:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" unnie! I'm your big fan, omo! omo! Can I have your sign? " I rolled my eyes on SinB who's annoying me. We're in the waiting room, I'm getting my hair fixed and in a minute now I'll be stepping on the stage for my comeback stage.

" are you nervous? " she chuckled at me.

" why would I be? " I asked, but really I am nervous. I don't know why but I'm very nervous about this comeback. It feels like this is more nerve wrecking than when I debuted.

" as expected for our hottest idol in this generation " SinB teased me " but it seems like you're very nervous, why? Isn't your loving someone texted you yet? " I glared at SinB-- she's being too noisy with make-up artists in this room.

" your mother I mean, jeez. " she shook her head and flapped her body on the couch in the corner of the room.

I looked at my phone that is on my hand. There's no text nor calls from her, I've been getting messages from people I don't need but from her? I haven't. The last time I've talked to her was last night but it was just a short conversation for I need to sleep and take a rest. What is she exactly doing right now? Why can't she text me with a short good luck?

A staff has called for me to say that I'm going to the stage next. I got out of the waiting room and as I peek on what's in the set I saw a lot of fans that have been waiting for me, they have their own banners with good lucks and 'hwaiting Eunha!' on it. A smile crept on my lips-- this is why I wanted to be a singer, I thought to myself.

" wow, your fans are not getting tired of you " I heard SinB saidw who's beside me.

" because anyone can't be tired of Eunha " 

" as expected, well you have that magic on you. I better be in the crowd, I'll tag along with the fan chant, I love the fan chant that has been made for your song " she said and rushed to the crowd. I saw some of my fans was shocked seeing her and I just shook my head-- that little attention seeker.

" annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim " the rookies greeted me when they got down off the stage.

" your stage is very good " I complimented them even tho I haven't really focused on their performance.

" ahh kamsahamnida~ We're anticipating for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter