20:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

Fuming mad, I drove to my parent's home. I'm driving like I own the road, I know for the fact that I might get in trouble but right now my mind isn't just working right-- I'm angry and frustrated about my own sister. 

I bit my lip when I remembered the clip that Umji just sent Eunha-- what if it wasn't me who've seen that? What if Eunha saw that!? I don't know... I'm getting insane about this. I get it... Umji wants for me to stay out of trouble, she wants for me to not suffer once again but can't she just leave my business alone? She's just adding from the worries I have on my hand right now and can't she figure it out that I might suffer more without Eunha on my side?

The guards opened the gate when they saw my car, I properly parked my car on the driveway before stepping out and rush inside the house. Some maids greeted me but I kept on walking through Umji's room-- she's probably in her room, she's rarely in the living room or leaving the house if it's night time.

" ne~ " I heard her voice as I knock on her door. I opened the door and saw her in her pajamas while browsing something on her laptop. 

" unnie~ " her eyes brightened at the sight of me-- it's hard for me to be mad at my own sister but she's really getting on my nerves. I love my sister so much, she's my precious only sister but if she keeps on acting like this-- I don't know what to do... it's giving me pain and frustration.

" please stop " I'm angry, frustrated and annoyed but I can't just make myself shout at my younger sister. She's fragile for me, she's very sensitive when it comes to me getting angry at her. I don't want her to cry in front of me.

" what do you mean unnie? " she asked. She stood up from her bed and walked towards me.

" I already told you didn't I? Stop bothering Eunha. Please Umji, I'm begging you. Do I really need to kneel in front of you for you to stop? " I said in defeat. Her face darkened and I saw her jaw locked.

" I won't stop unnie, not until you stop. I'm begging you too, please stop this. I don't want for you and dad to drift apart more than you are right now, can't I ask you for our family to be happy? " I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes out of frustration. I bit my lip and turned my back to her as I massage my temple-- 

" should I always be the one who's going to adjust!? Is it alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter