02:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" have you seen the articles about you leaving the awards night? It's blowing up the whole internet " I rolled my eyes at SinB who's genuinely having fun teasing me while having mandarin oranges that she got from my fridge. This glutton is visiting me for free foods, does my house looks like goodwill to her?

 

" shut your mouth and if you got nothing else to say just leave " I annoyedly said as I click on the remote to find something interesting to watch— it's a boring day and now I have to deal with this girl.

 

" don't you feel lonely in this big mansion of yours? You should be thankful I'm visiting you despite my busy schedule " she proudly said as if she's doing a charity.

 

SinB is a choreographer. Well, with her looks which is totally not that bad and talent, she's well known and treated like a celebrity. She's one of the people who I can show the real me without hesitating. I've known her since I was a child and she knew me before my image as an innocent sheep is created.

 

" you're visiting me for foods, what do you think of my house? A restaurant or something? " I rolled my eyes at her again.

 

" kind of? " she shrugs " well, by the way, why did you leave that night? The rumors are really absurd and funny, some say that you're just ing out— um... well, true. Some say that you're not feeling well and some say you have to poop— dang, that one is hilarious! " she exclaimed as she peels the apple on her hand. This girl is really annoying, I can't believe I got a friend like her, jeez.

 

" the event is delayed for 30 minutes, what do you want me to do? Sit there and wait until it starts? It's not like that awarding is so important " I complained.

 

" or is it because of Jung Yerin? "  I glared at her when she mentioned that name " I heard that the event is not starting because of her and in my conclusion, because of that, the great-great Eunha got mad because she has that mindset that— "

 

" shut up " I sternly said.

 

" envy can kill, Eunha " she shakes her head. I'm planning to shout at her so will leave and get lost when she suddenly screamed— blood is all over her hands and the apple that she's peeling fell down to the floor.

 

" ya! " I shouted at my shock and threw her the throw pillow that's beside me. I immediately turn my back on her and avoided the sight of blood on her hands " wash it in the kitchen! Get rid of it! " I shouted at her.

 

I heard her leave immediately, she knew me too well— she knew how I hate seeing blood.

 

After what happened, SinB left with the apple and oranges— that thick face friend of mine is really something. I sighed at myself and flapped my body on the couch, I have nothing to do today. Today is practically my rest day since the drama that I am working in had just finished.

 

" these people have really nothing to do with their lives " I murmured as I browse the internet. I am seeing praises and hates about me, fanarts, and memes that my haters made— well, I admire their patience about editing my pictures and trying so hard to make a beautiful picture somehow ugly, three claps for them.

 

While I am browsing the internet, my manager's name suddenly appeared on my phone. I annoyedly answered her call— she failed to set a meeting with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter