17:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" hey--- " I glared at SinB who's raiding my refrigerator.

" don't start with me, I'm telling you " I warned her as I angrily scroll through the news.

I'm fuming mad not because of the news about Sowon unnie dragged me out of the set but because of one headline, 'Jung Yerin caught on a date with the owner of Wish clothing line, Kim Sojung'. I bit my lip as I scroll down-- she's wearing the same shirt on the day she visited me on set, so this is what 'important' meeting she's talking about? Meeting!? Does caressing one's hair required when doing a meeting!?

" should I prepare the water? It looks like you're going to burn in a minute now " SinB said and sat down beside me with a bunch of grapes on her hands. I didn't pay attention to her and threw my phone on the sofa-- she's not even contacting me! What is she doing!? She's cheating with Jung Yerin!? Should it really be her!? Of all the people, why? And why should she cheat!?

" what the-- " I was startled when SinB poured a cold water on my head, my shirt is wet and my newly dried hair-- she gotta be kidding me...

" Oh my bad I thought you're already burning " she said and chuckled. I hissed at her and immediately poked her side, I heard her scream so I continued with it until we fell from the couch.

" ara-araso! I'm going-- I'm going to stop!!! " she shouted while catching her breath. I got off from her top and got back on the couch. I heard my phone rang so I immediately reached for it hoping that it's Sowon but no, it's my soon to be bald CEO.

" go here immediately " I heard his serious voice and dropped the call. I sighed at myself and got up to dress up. 

Leaving SinB at home I drove off to the company. Uninterested in the world and having a bad mood I just passed through the employees who are greeting me-- what's so good on this day?

As I open the door I saw my CEO and a girl who he is talking with. I frown at myself at the sight of her-- so she decided to go here instead of talking with me, wow, priorities.

" I still have photoshoot so please make it short " I said as I sit down far from Sowon unnie. I can feel her eyes on me but I tried hard not to meet her gaze-- I will most likely be soft once I met her eyes and will accept any reason she may say.

" about the news about you two-- " I cut my CEO off.

" just deny it, she has been caught dating with someone else so I think any relationship between us is just ridiculous " I seriously said.

" if the dating news about us will affect Eunha in any forms then just deny it, it's ok with me if it will be better for Eunha. Just release a statement saying that I just paid her a visit on the set and not aware that a shoot was currently going on and since there was no video, just say that the angle of the picture caught was bad that it made me look like I was stealing her from her partner " Sowon unnie explained thoroughly. My CEO nodded and agreed on her.

" everything is clear, right? Can I go now? " I asked my CEO and storm off the office.

I walked fast so Sowon unnie can't catch up with me if she decided to follow me. I immediately hopped in my car when I reached it-- I heard continuous tapping from my window and saw her outside-- what does she think? I'm going to ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter