15:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My shooting for the drama that I was in started 3 weeks ago causing for me to get busy with everything and having lesser time to meet Sojung unnie well practically I haven't seen her for a week now. Sure we may talk on the phone but it was just a little conversations since I am tired and she's busy. Our situation right now makes me feel sad and frustrated-- I wanna see her so bad.

" Eunha... your script " I rolled my eyes at my manager as she handed me my script for today. I've been telling her about this yesterday and she fails to give it to me, now I have to memorize everything for a short span of time-- jeez, she's not the one who's going to have a hard time.

" get lost, you're such an eyesore " I irritatedly said and gestured my hand, she then immediately closed the door of the van.

I peeked at my phone before fully focusing on the script-- why isn't she texting me? Is she that busy? I sighed at myself and threw my phone away to the other seat and started to flip the pages of my script.

In this drama I am the younger sibling of the lead actress, I am a very kind and obedient daughter which is the total opposite of my sister-- yes, such a cliche. I haven't really read the whole story nor know the ending of this drama since I didn't have the chance to attend the script reading last time, it just overlapped on my schedule so I have nothing to do with it.

In this drama, like what my CEO said I have a love line, the cousin of the male lead in the story which happens to be Chunji-- the vocalist of the boy group Teen top. I've been seeing him on some music events so he's really a stranger for me.

" kissing scene... " I whispered to myself as I read the script-- I already have done kissing scenes on my past dramas so it's really nothing for me but considering my status today-- is it fine for me doing this thing?

I closed the script when it's nearly the shooting time, I arranged my make-up and hair. I grabbed my phone to once again see if someone has texted me and yep there are some texts but none of those are from Sowon unnie. 

" jeez, these spam messages are ticking me off " I irritatedly said as I rolled my eyes on the screen of my phone and decided to leave it inside the van.

" good morning " immediately a smile crept on my face as I greet the staffs and directors-- it's really tiring to smile when you don't really want to smile.

After setting things up the shoot has begun, the shoot started with the main lead-- I must admit those two are really good, well after all they are acting for a very long time now.

" coffee? " I looked at my side and saw Chunji with an americano on his right hand and another one on his left, offering me. I gladly accepted it-- cameras are around us and I am pretty sure they are capturing these moments, for the sake of the ratings of this drama let's just go with the flow.

" have you read the script? " he asked.

" ne " I shortly responded, I'm trying hard to be polite as I can be for he is 4 years older than me.

" I might be a bad kisser, I'll apologize in advance " he chuckled a bit. Looking at him it's really hard not to notice his visual and judging from his voice, he really does have a great vocal well he's not going to be a vocalist just for nothing, right? But looking at him and having this kind of thoughts makes me feel-- I'm not flirting or anything but why am I so conscious about what am I doing?

" it's fine " I shortly responded again.

" I may be on your list for being so bad " he chuckled once again-- well everyone who kissed me is not that good well except for one who really made me feel how insane it can be, only one lip has made me go berserk about kissing. I smile crept on my lips as I remember the night when Sowon unnie kissed me-- jeez, I'm blushing.

It's time for us to shoot, there are many types of kisses that one pair can have but fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter