12:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " unnie, I'm your number one fan! I love your song that goes nanana! nanana! nanananana! " I nearly rolled my eyes at this girl, she doesn't even know the lyrics and she sounds so plastic about it. 

I love my fans but trying-hard-you-know-one-look-you-can-figure-out-how-plastic-they-are double quote fan end of double quote, I hate that kind of people. Why do they even bother going on fan meetings? They could have just given the slot to those who are genuine about liking me.

Today is my fan meeting, it's been a long time since I've done this since I was busy for pictorials, drama shooting and other more. It's great to see those people who are really eager to say their greetings towards me and singing along with me.

" annyeong yeorobun~ " I cutely said. They all responded with a loud 'ne~'.

" today is a really memorable day, thank you for coming and I hope we will be seeing each other soon! " I said and they all shouted.

" take care on your way home and don't catch a cold, bye-bye~ " I waved my hand and walked to the backstage. My manager immediately handed me my phone and a bottled of water.

" what's next? " I asked her.

" Mr. Chan wants to meet you " I frowned at her, what does my CEO want? 

" wae? " I asked her again but she just shrugged-- this girl is really useles, I should ask for a new manager, jeez.

I entered my van and as we get out of the place I can see some fans outside who don't have a chance to come in. It's cold outside, I hope they just have gone home or just stayed on a cafe or something.

" can you stop the car for a moment? " I asked my driver and he immediately stopped the car. I opened the little window that is customized on my van-- my fans immediately saw me and ran towards me.

" it's cold outside " I said and pouted.

" saranghae unnie~ " they are shouting various sweet things and handing me gifts but I can't accept any gifts outside well it's either I won't accept or I'll accept if the gift can cost a mere dollar or two but knowing my fans, they will ruin their pocket for me.

" go home now, be safe and next time we'll see each other, araso? " I said and they all nodded their heads. I closed the window and told my driver to go on.

It's been 3 days since I got out of the hospital, I haven't talked to SinB and I haven't had a chance to apologize or something because as soon as I got out of the hospital my schedule has been packed up. It's really hard being famous, but what can I do? I am born to be one.

I rested my back and sighed. I haven't seen Sojung unnie-- gosh, it's so awkward calling her that way but it's true that she's much older than me so screw it-- since the last time she visited me, that was the last time I saw her. I can't think of a way on how to make a move just to see her without her noticing how desperate I am for her presence.

I woke up from my nap when we reached the company, I annoyedly stepped out of the van because of the interuption of my sweet nap. I have this annoyed face on me so no one dares to greet me.

When I reached my CEO's floor I just walked to his office door and without knocking, I opened it. His eyes went on me and immediately his hands have gone to his chin. I flapped my body on his soft couch and asked him why he wanted to see me.

" because... " he stood up from his swivel chair with a thick script on his hands, he placed it in front of me and smiled.

" what? " I asked him again.

" you have been offered to be a supporting character by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter