01:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" EUNHA! EUNHA! JUNG EUNBI! JUNG EUNBI! " I can hear my name as I walk through the long red carpet for the awarding's night. I am on my black dress, killer pumps, partnered with my expensive clutch, and of course, I'm sporting my beautiful face.

 

I smiled at my fans who are raising up some banners with my name on it, screaming for my name and desperately waving their hands at me. I am one of the most prominent idols slash actress in this generation and I am well aware of that. 

 

" look over here! " the photographers are desperately shouting to get my attention. I turned my head to the direction of that someone who shouted, giving that photographer a sweet smile and with that, the sound of shutters of the cameras as I pose filled the whole room.

 

It's really tiring to have this kind of job, but it's also really fulfilling to have people's love. Though of course, it's annoying as well because of some people's hates towards me— like, why can't they just leave me alone if they hate me that much? And why don't they just mind their own lives? Those losers are funny.

 

My agency made me play that innocent, kind, feminine, pure and very warm image so I have to portray it well. The image works well with me, but the annoying part is, I can't do anything even if I want to fight back to those hates, I can't just ruin my image just for those attention seekers. My image may be innocent, kind and all, but in reality, I'm far from being that kind of person.

 

" I told you to bring my coat " I annoyingly whispered to my manager with a sweet smile on my face. I am afraid there will be cameras even we are in an empty room.

 

" sorry " she apologetically said and slightly bowed her head.

 

One thing that I hate the most is those people who can't follow simple instructions. How hard can it be to bring my coat? How hard can it be to remember that simple instruction? It's not like she's going to walk through that long carpet and smile for those cameras to be nervous and get everything on her mind thrown off.

 

I rolled my eyes at her and left her to enter the venue. The venue is elegant and I can really see how great the organizers arranged everything and basing from what I am seeing right now, I could tell that this whole venue cost a lot. Though everything's gorgeous, I can also say that this kind of set-up is nothing compared to other award venues I've attended.

 

" girl! " I slightly rolled my eyes when I saw someone running towards me. She gave me a big tight hug and smiled brightly at me. She's one of the hottest idols in the country right now, she's a part of a girl group called 'Twice' and she tends to cling to me each time she sees me.

 

" how are you? " I brightly asked her. I need to keep my relationship with her for the publicity even tho I never wanted to be her so-called 'friend'.

 

" I'm fine, how about you? " she asked back.

 

" I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter