003

The Light to my Darkness [hiatus]

Sehun ran through the forest on all fours, moving swiftly between trees and bushes. His hyungs were right, his wolf needed to get out.

After half an hour more of running, he shifted back into his human form and grabbed his shorts he had hidden behind a tall oak tree.

Before he had realized, night had fallen. He had lost track of time completely and had long forgotten about the pack meeting.

Even so, he slowly walked through the pack community. It was not uncommon for alliances to live together in a community.

And for the Exo pack, they lived with the Red Fang Alliance, forming a small community/ town hidden deep in the forest that is not available for the human eye to see, unless you were the mate of one of the members.

Groups in the alliance included: Exo, BTS, Infinite, Wanna One, NCT, Got7, B.A.P, Seventeen, Monsta X, Mamamoo, and Apink.

The parents of the Red Fang alliance lived in a separate community right next to theirs, with a single road connecting the two. The Elders were consisted of the leader’s of each group’s parents. This way, they could protect themselves from enemies and intruders.

Sehun made his way up the door step of his pack house before a voice startled his occupied thoughts.

“Oh Sehun, did you forget about the meeting?”

Sehun groaned at the nagging tone of the pack’s alpha, Joonmyeon through the pack link.

“no mother, I’m coming, I’m at the doorsteps” replied Sehun just as he walked through the door

Sehun walked in to see all 8 of his pack members seated in the living room.

“Well well, did our Hunnie finally burn off all his anger from earlier” teased Baekhyun.

Taking a seat on the couch, he threw a pillow at the older man.

“hey hey! Watch the hair” said Baekhyun sassily. “I am your hyung!”

“hyung my ” muttered Kyungsoo. Just as Baekhyun was about to throw a pillow at him,  Kyungsoo shot a look at him, making Baekhyun shrivel back in fear behind Yixing who patted his friend on the back.

Joonmyeon sighed before starting the meeting.

An hour later, the meeting ended with relieved sighs. Sehun made his way to the stairs before Minseok called out to him.

“Sehun, we’re going to Club Bangtan. Want to come?” Asked Minseok.

“Come on Sehun” said Jongdae swinging his arm around the younger’s neck. “You’ve been cooped up in your office for the past week and we haven’t been to the bar this whole week”

Sehun thought for a second before agreeing to go out with the older members

“Okay fine, I’ll go” said Sehun giving them a small smile. He knew he was going to give in to the older members sooner or later.

Unlike at his company, where he often had to put up a stone wall, he was different with the pack. They were his family.

“awwww is our Sehunnie smiling” teased Baekhyun putting his fingers on the other corners of Sehun’s mouth, forcing them to “smile” more.

“…hyung…” muttered Sehun glaring at the shorter man.

“what a cutie” teased Chanyeol coming from behind the younger man patting Sehun on the .

Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Chanyeol were known not only in the pack, but throughout the whole alliance as pranksters and basically men who don’t act their age.

“Okay okay stop teasing the maknae” said Joonmyeon. “Go take a shower and we can go together”

“Yea man, you smell like dog” said Jongin, making Sehun roll his eyes because that was literally what they all were.

“I’ll try to be quick” said Sehun turning to continue up the stairs.

“We all know Joonmyeon wants to see his mate really badly” said Chanyeol, changing his target to the poor alpha. He clasp his hands together as if he was madly in love.

“Shut it you giant” said Joonmyeon. “Go change”

Joonmyeon’s mate was non other than Namjoon’s sister Ji Ae, which explained how the two packs were close to one another.

There were only two members mated in the pack and they were Joonmyeon and Minseok. Minseok’s mate was Moonbyul who was in a female pack in the alliance.

“yes sir” chorused the three musketeers along with the rest of the members who followed them up the stairs.

“but you have to admit you miss your mate so so bad”

“Shut up you doofus”

“…just wait till you get a mate and we’ll see who’s laughing then…”