Reason

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


NOTE: Guys, I am really sorry for not updating for a very long time because I had exams but I feel guilty too somehow for not updating for you guys. From now on, if I give late update, just assume that I am dead, okay? Or just assume that I am suffering something chronic or anything like that so that you guys won't wait much since a dead person can't update anymore lmao xD Anyway guys, since I can't write my story well via AFF since the thing I used to write at [the thing we use to write our story in AFF, an editor? Nah, u know it I guess] is somehow crazy, from now on my story won't have paragraphs which is . So guys, I will have (---) in my stories which means it is a sign for a new paragraph. So, I hope you guys would be able to understand and enjoy my story in any ways possible :) Also, my stories might have paragraph too if things go well :) :)

 

 

"Are you going to sleep already?" Jaejoong who was standing up from his seat asked as he saw Yunho was standing in the middle of the room.
"Uh, yeah. But...” Yunho's voice faded. He had thoughts.
He only had one bedroom, he wanted to share it with Jaejoong but was afraid that Jaejoong might feel uncomfortable but, he really wanted to sleep with the shape shifter. Yunho was in the middle of deciding which one would be the best.
"But?" Jaejoong asked, tilting his head.
"But...” Yunho looked at Jaejoong, "I have only one bedroom."
Jaejoong was taken aback for a second. He didn't know why but he just didn't expect to hear it from the human. He would love to sleep with Yunho if he suggested to but, same situation like Yunho's, he doubted whether Yunho had other mind.
"Nah, don't worry about it. I could just stay here in the living room or be a cat back and sleep outside if you don't mind." Jaejoong said with an assuring smile, trying to convince Yunho despite his hope for sleeping with the man.
Yunho never expected for Jaejoong to say that, and he didn't want it to occur either. This situation was getting far away from what they both wanted it to be.
"Uh, you are not afraid of being alone?" 
"Nah, I am okay. Nothing could scare me-" (---)

"GRUUUHH!" a sudden thunder exploded soon after a blazing lightning shone in the dark blue sky.
"Motherer!" Jaejoong right away cursed as he had a backward jump due to being startled by the sudden loud sound, "!"
Now, it was Yunho's turn to have the -_- expression as he just knew Jaejoong could not sleep alone, especially when there was lightning and thunder.
"You just cursed." Yunho spoke soon seeing Jaejoong was able to stand up straight again and his breathing returned back to the normal pace.
"Of course, that's the cursing of the human version." Jaejoong remarked, trying to cover his embarrassment with pride.
"What about the cat version then?" Yunho asked.
"You would just hear some 'meow' in a shrieking way but if translated; it is what you just heard." Jaejoong replied while occasionally looking outside the window, being cautious toward lightning and thunder.
"Jae, are you afraid of thunder or is it just a so-called 'cat's instinct'?"
"Excuse me, I am not scared and it has nothing to do with cat's instinct. Isn't it's normal to curse when you are surprised especially if someone hits your back all of sudden, making you want to jump and reach the sky while screaming all the fear you get? Don't you tell me that you don't curse nor shriek when you are startled and instead just whisper out the curse like it sounds like a disease or something. I don't-"
"Then would you sleep with me?"
This totally managed to cut down Jaejoong's long speech. Jaejoong slowly closed his opened mouth and blinked a few times. His waving tail was not stopping into a constant position. Jaejoong could not even utter a word. This type of surprise didn't make him curse but instead, it did make him jumping deep inside his heart and scream all the happiness he got secretly.
"I mean, you would not know when the next lightning gon'na strikes so it is better if you sleep with someone. You have a partner, at least and I don't like it too if you keep on cursing loudly like just now, if you are alone." Yunho remarked his intention of invitation.
Jaejoong tried to hide his on-going ear-to-ear wide smile by biting his lips before blinking few times again. Yunho flashed a nervous smile somehow.
"So, uh, would you?" Yunho asked, "I also feel lonely a bit sleeping on my king-sized bed."
"Uh, no. Wait, yes. No, I mean, no, uh, yes!" Jaejoong nodded and grinned awkwardly, he hated himself for stammering, "Y-Yes I mean. Why not, yea? In fact, we are planning to stay uh, together, right?"
Jaejoong secretly pinched himself hard for saying that.
Yunho tried to control his boiling happiness, "Glad to hear that. Let's go to the bedroom now, yeah?" he asked with a smile.
Jaejoong happily nodded, "Yeap." he agreed.
They both felt the same awkward feeling anyway. (---)

The night went smooth, somehow. Jaejoong quietly followed Yunho to the second floor of the house. The staircase was covered with lava red carpet, making it looked like a flow of the volcano's lava instead. There were frames on the wall, accompanying the walk on the stairs. Jaejoong silently observed at each of the picture while kept on track not to lose the sight of Yunho ahead. Pictures of Yunho spending time with his friends could be seen, they looked happy together. Jaejoong secretly smiled a bit. A happy Yunho, Jaejoong loved to see his pure smiles.
"You have friends... A lot of them." Jaejoong suddenly muttered.
Yunho blinked as he turned his head back to Jaejoong.
"Yeah, sort of. Classmates since primary school." Yunho told, "They are the only friends I have."
"It's good to have friends, yeah? Feel like one family." Jaejoong as he chuckled a bit before looking at Yunho, "Speaking about family, are you living alone here?"
"Yeah. Sometimes they visit me or vice versa."
"I see, well, it's fun to know that."
"To know what?"
"That you have families."
Yunho just looked at Jaejoong as he swallowed his questions inside. Yunho could feel the peculiar sensation started to build up. There was something hidden about this Jaejoong, something about his true colour. Yunho saw Jaejoong as a white piece of paper, as if coloured would reveal the secret within. Yunho knew he could not tolerate with the accumulating questions but he assumed it was better to keep them to him. (---)

The two men continued walking as they reached upon a door on the second floor. Jaejoong had no chance to enjoy watching the beauty of the house as Yunho swung the door open and revealed a huge, majestic room which was his bedroom.
"Welcome to my bedroom." Yunho invited Jaejoong to come in, as if speaking in the power of wealth while showing his pride.
Jaejoong was totally flabbergasted to see the wealthy characteristics Yunho's bedroom owned. The room was clearly huge and wide, as if two rooms were combined together as one. The tiles were all protected by silver carpet and no dust could be seen on top. The room itself contained different areas inside, more like it was divided into continents with invisible boundaries. The room was in a circular shape, having huge yet tall glasses to cover the wall in an oval-shape, not completing the whole circular room. Light grey curtain was used to be hung over the glasses. A king-sized bed was placed in the middle of the glasses, near to the wall. A small white bench was placed beside the bed on both sides, being used to place shoes on top of them. The right side of the room was where sets of black with white stripes sofas could be seen being arranged in a unique pattern, all facing to the TV on the wall. There was a square-shaped, made from glass table in the middle of the sofas and it had a vase of an attracting rose on top of it On the left side of the room was where the tall bookshelves being arranged against the wall and in the middle of them was a white door that had to be opened by sliding and it led to a small room where the all sorts of clothing-in-wardrobes could be seen. On other area in the room was where the bathroom got located and it had a desk beside its door, having all sorts of perfumes and fashion stuff gathered on top, and among them which was the out-of-group one; the brown laptop. There were 3 large paintings being hung on the wall of the majestic bedroom, all paintings showed were about eye-catching sceneries such as the glorious sunset sighting. Clearly Yunho spent most of his times decorating his whole bedroom other than the other rooms. (---)

 

"Though I received good treatments as a cat before, this room is beyond my boundary." Jaejoong was totally amazed at what he saw now.
Yunho tried his best to cover his pride and ear-to-ear smile as he cleared his throat instead.
"Your comment is beyond my boundary too." he said with a slight chuckle.
Jaejoong grinned as he stepped forward, observing the treasures he just discovered. Yunho closed the bedroom door and locked it, which soon he got his 'dirty mind' after locking the door. He gave himself 3 small slaps on the hand before the dirty mind went away. Jaejoong smiled in content, as if this room was his and sat down on the bed comfortably while feeling the soft texture with his hands. Yunho watched as Jaejoong's tail moved side to side, showing his happiness inside.
"Make yourself at home." Yunho said as he approached the wardrobe, "And I have some clothes here for you. Hope you would like them somehow."
Jaejoong looked at the wardrobe, "If you have some hoodies and pants then I would be fine." he said, telling his taste in night clothing.
Yunho immediately found a grey hoodie with a pair of cream pants. He pulled them before showing them to Jaejoong who showed his thumb in agreement. 
"Here, they are yours from now on." Yunho said once again in the authority of wealth.
Jaejoong took the hoodies and pants from Yunho's hand. He looked at the clothing and soon a frown formed.
"And no boxers?" Jaejoong asked, as if this special treatment was not yet enough for him.
"If you don't like those then give them back." Yunho asked as he offered his hand.
Jaejoong chuckled, "Don't take it seriously dude." he spoke before standing up.
Yunho just watched Jaejoong taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter