What The?

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho changed his pace from a small jog to a rapid sprint once he saw a small, modern style house and headed toward it. From afar, the house looked so gloomy and dark. It was the only one house located in that area, no neighbours. Perhaps the night was actually causing its horror-looking aura. Small lamps giving out light could be seen as Yunho getting near. Once he arrived in the compound, details of the house and its surrounding were exposed. The house was painted with brown colour and two-storey. It was just a simple house, with not much to look at as the design. The fromt door was metal, or looked like one as it looked so grey and had glasses that acted as a mirror being carved in the middle of it so when you go near it, you would see yourself instead of the owner. There were three small stairs before the front door and perhaps the purpose was so that guests would take off their shoes and placed them on the stairs before entering. Vases of some flowers could be seen being arranged side by side near the wall on the floor, giving out natural sweet scent. Windows were plain glass and no one could see through it from outside. There was also a garage located beside the house and a car could be seen parked under it, protected from the rushing rain. There was also another old-looking car beside the other, and it had no wheels. And was covered with dirt.

 

Yunho digged his pocket and pulled out a single, silver key as he walked on the stairs. He reached for the door and inserted the key before wiping droplets of rain wetting his clothing. He was too busy drying himself that he didn't notice that the same cat as earlier was sitting on the floor beside his legs. And the cat was looking up at him. Yunho was too immersed with the thought of having a warm and relaxing rest in his house when suddenly he heard an unfamiliar sound through all the heavy rain.

"Huh?" Yunho asked to himself when he was looking here and there, trying to see where the sound qas coming from.

The cat on the floor was annoyed at how many times it had to call out for the man, Yunho but still it was just a failure in getting the man's attention.

"Oi, Yunho. Notice me here!" the cat said out loud but to human's hearing, they would just hear some 'meow'.

The cat had a -_- expression on its face when Yunho still didn't hear it, and instead said out some swearing.

"Whoever you are, or whatever you are, don't you dare to prank me. I don't give to you at all. Just, never." Yunho said and took one last look at his garage before focusing on the door and swung it open.

"Are humans these deaf?" the cat thought alone, annoyed at how the rain was too loud and at how Yunho didn't even notice it.

Just as Yunho took a step inside his house the cat gave out another loud "meow" sound. This time, it was worser. Yunho heard the sound enough and he halted his movement without turning back. The cat widened its eyes and waited for Yunho to look down at it.

"Oh, he heard it! He heard it! What should I do when he looks down at me? Should I act cute? Or should I act weak so I would get sympathy? What should I do? All I need is for him to take me to his house! I want him but, what should I do?" when the cat was busy thinking of what was its next step would be..

"JUST STOP DISTURBING ME!" Yunho all of sudden shouted out loud as he turned back and looked outside his compound, through the dropping rain and the overwhelming darkness.

He was pissed off by the sound he heard, not realising that it was coming from a cat just beside him, on the floor.

"Oh !" the cat shrieked and jumped back right away after Yunho's sudden explosion.

What Yunho heard was the sound of a scared cat and he, thanks to life, looked down on the floor and was surprised to see a scared, fragile-looking cat was looking up at him in a terrified way. Yunho's once flaming heart was now converted to a melting ice. When he first saw the cat, he felt so touched. The scared expression it had, the beautiful grey fur covering its body, its two blazing yellow eyes and pointing canines, somehow this cat was having something so mysterious that made Yunho attracted to it. Yunho didn't know why but he felt like there was an invisible magnet that pulled him toward this cat. He also stated that this meeting with this poor cat was a fated destiny in his life and he liked it so much. A cat. It was weird, a cat managed to lure him. Anyway, it was good to be weird, right?

 

"Hey, cat. What are you doing here?" Yunho asked with a gentle smile as he knelt on both knees on the floor and came closer toward the cat.

The cat was surprised to see this sudden gentle side of Yunho and was happy to finally receive his attention that it didn't even move backward again. It felt so secured. Again, weird.

"Oh my, you look so thin. Are you okay? You must be cold too, right?" Yunho asked while letting a touch on the cat's cold body.

The cat didn't know how to react when it felt the warm sensation of Yunho's touch. It felt so comfortable that the cat loved it so much. It had been long time since the cat felt this secured, warm and comfortable.

"Damn, I love this feeling so much." the cat thought and let out a small purr as it rubbed its head against Yunho's warm palm.

Yunho chuckled when he watched the cat's cute attitude. He started to enjoy the moment and played with the cat. The cat was so contented that it rolled on the floor and let Yunho tickled its body. The cat grabbed Yunho's hand with its four legs and started to playfully bite the fingers. Yunho found it cute. And he liked it.

"It tastes so sweet... But, why? Am I, attracted to his blood again? I have to control this, I can't show what am I hiding to this man. I want, no, need him to take me to his house. I want him. Him." the cat thought again as it continued Yunho's fingers. "But, it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter