A looked back from Early Days

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are excited, today, their Haejin hyung, their noona's boyfriend will pick them up and will bring them to the amusement park in the city. Dara was against at first but the puppy eyes of the boys melts her, Haejin assured her that its ok, and she doesn't have to worry too much.

 

Haejin parked his car in front of an elementary school, he waits in the waiting area together with other fetchers,  the women are murmuring while checking him out.

 

"He's so handsome, he looks rich too" the other woman gigled

 

"I bet behind those clothes is a nice view too!" The other woman said and earned a slap from her friend, they giggled.

 

Haejin is oblivious to the stares he's receiving, the bell rangs and the kids started to flood his view. He was waiting for Jungkook. And when he spot the kid with a blue bag, crying, while his teacher is holding his hands, he immediately went to them.

 

He bowed to the teacher, the teacher bowed back a little bit startled.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I will fetch Jungkook today" he greeted.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, Mister, He's crying because he had a fight with his classmate" the teacher informed

 

"I'll talk to him, thank you" the teacher bowed and hand Jungkook to him who's still crying.

 

He crouch down and talked to the kid, who's eyes are on the floor.

 

"Hey, Kookie, stop crying, hyung is here" he cooed

 

But instead of an answer, the kid clings on him and continued to cry silently. He almost lost his balanced but carry the child anyways, he rubs the kid's back soothing him.

 

"Sshhh.. What's wrong our baby? What happen? Your teacher said you had a fight with a classmate?" He talked to child calmly. But Kookie is not answering the child just keep on drawing circles on his back. He sigh, at least he's not crying anymore.

 

"You want the school teacher talk to your noona? Or should I call her?" 

 

"No!" The kid looks at him and pout, he was afraid of his noona. Jungkook holds his face and pout, shaking his head.

 

"Fine, we'll talk in the car, let's fetch your hyungs too, I'm sure they're waiting" Haejin smiled, just like Dara, he can't resist this baby's pouty face.

 

 

Haejin is right, the boys are waiting, the bouncy Jimin and Taehyung are so happy when they saw his car coming, Namjoon and Hoseok too. But he shushed them down, because their maknae is asleep, tired.

 

"Hyung, how about Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Dara noona? Do we have to fetch them too?" Hoseok asked, curious.

 

"No, we'll meet them at the park, come on guys, rest first, you'll need energy later" Haejin chuckled, the boys are sleepy, but they're fighting it because of excitement.

 

"But, you'll be bored, no one will talked to you?" Taehyung said and look at him in the mirror.

 

He smiled at Tae's thoughtfulness.
"I'm fine, don't worry, go guys, rest, we still have a long way to go" 

 

"Neh!" The boys answered and follow his order

 

While on the road he received a call from his girlfriend.

 

"Babe, yeah, were on the way already, 20 mins. , they're fine, they're sleeping recharging their energy for later" he laughs "I'm fine, don't worry, yes  I will, love you too, bye" Haejin drops the call and smile

 


After 2hours, they reach their destination an amusement park, the boys hurried out and meet their noona and hyungs on the entrance. Haejin just chuckled while carrying the still asleep Jungkook, he can see from a far that the boys are being scolded by their noona. 

 

"Hey!" He said. Dara, turned to him and smile. Jin went to his direction and get Jungkook from his hold.

 

"Don't be too hard on the boys" Haejin said and kissed her forehead.

 

"I'm not, I'm just reprimanding them" Dara retort and put her arm around his waist. The boys went inside already, they followed too, Jungkook is now awake and jumping up and down.

 

"Guys!!, don't go too far, Tae, Chim, Kookie, remember, always stick to your hyungs okay? Hobi, Joon, looked after your dongsaengs!" Dara reminded them.

 

"Neh!" The boys answered in unison.

 

"Yoongi, Jin follow your brothers!"

 

"Neh, noona, geez! Don't worry too much" Jin said and rolled his eyes playfully. Haejin chuckled at the sight before him.

 

"Noona, Haejin hyung, stop worrying, enjoy this day too!" Yoongi said and followed the boys

 

Haejin, hold his girlfriend's hand and squeezed it.

"Yoongi is right, don't worry too much" 

 

"You know me, I just can't, they can be handful sometimes" Dara smiled, interlocked their fingers and started walking, like a normal couple on a date.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter