Namjoon's GF

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Namjoon's Girlfriend!?

 

Dara and Hoseok are humming while cooking in the kitchen. Jungkook and Jimin are peeling the ingredients that are needed to be peeled. Today is Namjoon's birthday Dara wants to organized a party for her brother but the younger requested that a simple dinner at home will do. He's in the university he still has school during Sundays. 

 

"Noona, where will I put these potatoes?" 

 

"Oh, can you cut it into half, Chiminnie? thanks!" She smiled while mixing the batter for the cake.

 

"How about these carrots, Hobi hyung?"

 

"Just put it there, thanks Kookie, Can you please arrange the mess in the living room? And do some cleaning? Namjoonie said he will bring someone, so we have a visitor" Hobi glanced at the maknae while mixing the spaghetti sauce.

 

"Okay!" Jungkook followed what he's asked to do.

 

"Noona can Jin hyung make it today?" 

 

"No, he just called a while ago that their seminar is extended due to bad weather, so he has to stay for another day. He said he already greeted your Namjoon hyung and its okay" she put the batter into the baking pan, and put it in the oven.

 

Jimin just nod his head at his sister's response to his question, too focused in cutting the potatoes.

 

"How about Yoongi hyung noona?" Hobi asked and helped his sister in transferring the cooked meals into the porcelain container.

 

"He said he's on his way, and will buy some ice cream and pizzas" not long after their doors are being unlocked

 

"Oh there he is!" She chuckled

 

Jungkook turned off the vacuum and help his Yoongi hyung. They went to the kitchen, he puts the ice creams in the fridge and go back to his errand. Yoongi set the pizzas on the table and went to his sister's side to greet her.

 

"Hi noona, Hi guys!" He gave his sister a hug and sit beside Jimin, ruffling the younger's hair.

 

"Hi hyung!, How's Sunday work?" Hobi greeted back and chuckled

 

"Same work, same stuff, same people, same stress, you know same same!" his siblings laughed at his answer.

 

"Noona watcha makin? I can smell strawberries" Yoongi sniffs the air

 

"Your and Joon's favorite, Strawberry cheesecake" she looked up a bit and continued decorating her cake.

 

"Oh, right I called him a while ago, I said I will fetch him, but he said he'll be out late, cause he's waiting for someone?" Yoongi frowned

 

Hobi turned off the stove and wipe his hands before answering his hyung.

 

"Maybe his friends, he told me that already" 

 

"Hyung, what's your gift for Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi, curious about the big paper bag he brought.

 

"Some stuff he likes" he smiled

 

"Can you give my present early than intended?" Jimin blinks his eyes cutely

 

"Mine too!" Jungkook beamed, running towards them with feather duster on hand.

 

"Nah~ just wait for your birthdays to come!" The older ones chuckled at the maknaes pouting lips.

 

"Kookie, Open the laptop later okay? Your Tae hyung will call" Dara reminded the maknae.

 

"Yes noona!" Jungkook answered and went to get the laptop in their room.

 

It is Taehyung's 3rd week in Germany, 1 more week and he'll be back. Tae never failed to contact his siblings about his whereabouts. Even with the time differences he makes sure to contact them everyday. There's a time when they about a photo with a beautiful girl, the girl turns out to be a model, she posted the photo on her insta and it goes viral. But Tae denies it immediately and told them that they were just friends, his siblings laughed at his reaction and defensiveness.

 

They are now setting the table, cooking's done. The maknaes put up some cut out letters that read 'Happy Birthday Namjoonie!' they even blow some balloon and set it on the floor, Hobi reminded them that they have to clean their own mess later. They get their gifts with their message cards and put it on the center table in the living room. 

 

"Wow, Jimin-ah your gift is quite big, where did you get your money?" Yoongi teased.

 

"In your wallet, I barrowed a few dollar, I'll pay it when I graduated in college!" The younger grinned and started running away.

 

"Yah! But you're still in highschool!" Yoongi chase Jimin around the house. And when he catched him, he headlocks the younger, boisterous laughters resonated the house, another live gag show.

 

Ding-dong! Ding-dong!~~

 

"I think that's the bday boy, and why is he pressing the doorbell?" Yoongi wondered still engaged in violenting Jimin.

 

"Maybe to let us know that he has visitors so we can stop all the craziness we're doing. Stop that already Jimin, Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok reprimanded his siblings while on the way to open the doors for Namjoon.

 

"Neh omma!" The duo snickered, earning rolling eyes and 'whatever' from the other whose still wearing his pink and floral printed apron. 

 

Hoseok open the doors and was shocked on the scene before him, Namjoon was talking sweetly to a beautiful girl with long straight hair while their hands intertwined. A paper bag, maybe gift on his other hand. 

 

Hoseok cough awkwardly to get their attention, he succeeded. Namjoon scratched his head and smiled at Hoseok shyly, the girl beside him bowed at Hoseok with blushed cheeks.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted. Hoseok bowed back.

 

"I'm Kim Jennie, Namjoon's girlfriend, nice to meet you, Hoseok sshi" the girl extended her hand for a hand shake.

 

Hoseok wipes his hand on his apron before accepting the girl's hand. 

 

"Ah~ yeah ha.ha. nice to meet you, how did you know me?" he replied awkwardly.

 

"You're famous in school, and he(pertaining to her boyfriend Namjoon) already introduced you all to me!" She smiled, she seems so friendly and nice. Hoseok invited them in, and pats Namjoon's back in the process. So she is also from our university? he thought before following the couple inside.

 

"Guys!!" Hoseok tried to get the attention of his crazy siblings before they embarrassed their selves more. Jimin is still trying to get revenge from their Yoongi hyung whose stucking his tongue out. While their maknae is joining Yoongi in teasing Jimin, by copying their hyung's antics.

 

"Guys! Please, we have a visitor!" Hoseok is starting to lose his patience. Gosh! they have a visitor and its Namjoon's girlfriend what if she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter