My Nagging Boys

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Nagging Boys"

 

Namjoon is getting dizzy, his older brothers keep on walking back and forth like a mad man, Jin goes to the right and Yoongi and Hoseok go to the left, not to mention the three musketeers seated on his right who look like they're ready to fight if ever north calls for a war. Namjoon got on his phone and messaged someone.

 

Dara sighed reading the message that his brother sent her. 

 

From: Namjoonie~  Please be prepared, they're beyond mad^^ and please tell Haejin hyung to drive safely. Love you noona <3 See yah!

 


"You know, you don't have to tell them right?" Dara said towards the drivers seat.

 

"Uh huh~" He sing songed and chuckled at her pouting face.

 

"Are you sure, I can't come with you at work? You know we can drop off to your office first and finish some stuff" Dara said while blinking her eyes cutely

 

"Nope, and that's a no, You chose that for your self Park, better face your brothers, don't worry I'm sure they'll be gentle, I told them that you still need to rest" Haejin smiled and wiggled his brows, teasing.

 

"What a supportive boyfriend!" Dara hmmp and turned her attention on the road, sulking.

 

That's right people you heard it right!! Dara and Haejin got back together!! And no awkward moments happened after that, it seems like the other just had a vacation somewhere for a long time. For they're too comfortable and sweet with each other like the old times. Somebody will hardly believed that this couple lost contact for almost 6 years, and just got back to each other the past day.

 

Now, they're on the way back to Seoul, Haejin informed the boys about their noona last night, then lo and behold if he didn't calm them down, the boys will absolutely be in jail by now, causing havoc in traffic roads just to get there as fast as they can. He also informed them that they are coming back today. So his girl friend is fidgeting because her brothers are surely going to nag her for being irresponsible, and careless, tables turned indeed.

 

"Don't worry, they'll go easy on you babe" Haejin smiled and kiss her when the traffic lights turned red.

 


"Alright! You three stop walking back and forth I'm going dizzy!" Namjoon snapped to his older brothers. But before they can retort, a familiar engine can be heard. Taehyung went to their garage to open the gates, Jimin and Jungkook followed to welcome their hyung and noona's arrival, also to help them unload their noona's stuff.

 


"Baby can you please stay for a while? Pretty please~" Dara beg cutely, and rub her face to her boyfriend's shoulder while the latter parks the car properly.

 

"I can but it doesn't mean I can help you get out with their naggings" Haejin kissed her pouting lips then opened the doors. 

 

"Hyung!" Taehyung greeted as soon as Haejin descend the car. He gave the younger a bro hug.

 

"Noona?" Tae asked

 

"Inside, praying" Haejin joked

 

Dara descend the car too, Jungkook and Jimin runs to hug her tightly

 

"Noona~~ I missed you!" Jungkook peppered their noona with kisses.

 

"I missed you too noona!" Jimin hugs their sister like its the end of the world 

 

"Ok boys, I missed you too, alright, now loosened a bit, I can't breath" Dara chuckled

 

"Ohh!" The boys said in unison and do what is asked.

 

"Noona, the hyungs are waiting for you" Taehyung smiled, reached for her hand and guide her inside the house. Dara gave Haejin a puppy eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter