Pry: Part II

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pry: Part II

 

It's 10pm in the evening, Jisoo went home already the latter keeps saying sorry for the troubles she caused, but Namjoon and Yoongi said that it's alright, they even offer her a ride but she declined saying that she doesn't want to add more trouble to them, so Namjoon just send her until their gates where a taxi is waiting for her.

 

They can't still contact their noona, they also ate their dinner sullenly. Their Jin hyung is still sleeping guess he's really tired, the maknaes plan to go out and find their noona, but Yoongi sternly said that no one will go out, so the maknaes can't do anything but follow his orders an angry Yoongi is a no no.

 

"Noona is not answering my messages" Jimin sighed

 

"Her phone is off, we tried to call her several times already" Namjoon informed them

 

"I called Bom noona, but I can't contact her then I remembered that she's on the plane to Paris" Hobi said

 

"Minzy sshi called me because she can't contact noona, she said noona filed a week leave" Yoongi told his brothers, the boys just sigh and bow their heads, worried and lost.

 

 

Not far from the seashore, parked a white range rover car. There a petite woman walking along the shorelines, the waves gives her serenity,not minding the cold breeze that seeps into her clothes.   She smiled "It's good to be back, it's been a while" she mumbled and went back to where her car is.

 

 

 

"Guys go to sleep it's getting late!" Yoongi ordered his brothers

 

"Let's report it to the police hyung!" Jungkook suggested

 

"Kookie, it's not 24 hours yet, plus, you're reporting a missing grown up woman to the police, they will just dismissed us" Hoseok explained to the maknae calmly

 

"Not to mention noona is not exactly missing, she left maknae-ah " Namjoon add

 

"What are we going to do?" The maknae asked worriedly

 

"What you guys have to do is sleep, let's sleep, I'm sure noona is fine, she'll update us once she cools off herself, you know her she doesn't like us worrying over her" Yoongi, its not that he's not worried but they can't do anything at the moment, he's tired too but being the third oldest he has to be the strongest.

 

"Hyung is right, come on guys, let's sleep" Namjoon persuade his brothers, he went to the maknae's side and ushered him to hop on his back, the lad smiled and do what he signalled to do.

 

"What about me!?" Jimin pouts, jealous

 

"Alright" Hoseok sigh, even so, carry Jimin on his back, the other hugs him tightly

 

"Love you Hobi hyung!" Jimin professed

 

"Whatever!" Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully

 

Taehyung didn't say anything he just crossed his arms, pouts, and sulked at the corner.

 

"No one loves me! Only my noona loves me!" Tae sulked

 

Yoongi sigh, his brothers become clingy when one they're sick, and two when their Dara noona is away.

 

He went to Tae's side, "TaeTae you're almost bigger than hyung, fine, come on hop on" Yoongi offered his back. Taehyung's pouty self is gone, he smiled his signature box smile, he hops on his Yoongi hyung's back, while he turns off the switches that they encounter.

 

"Hyung, I love you, you know that right?" Tae told Yoongi

 

"Hmmn~ I know" Yoongi hummed

 

"Goodnight hyung!" Tae said when they reach the room and went to his bed, Jungkook is asleep already

 

"Goodnight" Yoongi turned off the lights and close the doors behind. He went back to their living room, not bothering to turn on the lights when his phone rang.

 

"Yoongi, I'm fine, look after your brothers, make sure to lock the doors, goodnight" he sighed,the call was ended before he can respond. 

 

He tried to call his sister's number again but its off already. He rests his back on the sofa and look up to the ceiling, he heard a familiar sound at his noona's background like he knows that sound, but no matter how hard he tried to remember he can't. So he decided to just sleep and think about it tomorrow, at least their noona is fine, now, that all matters.

 

 


It's been 3 days, and still no news about their Dara noona they only received messages,but whenever they tried to call the number, its off. They're back to their daily routines, the younger ones go back to school while Jin and Yoongi goes to work. Their house is silent, the playful maknaes are gone, whenever they arrived at home, they go first to their noona's room to check if she's back but will just go back to their respective rooms dissapointed.

 

 They contacted their Bom noona already but even she, can't contact her best friend, she advised the boys to give their noona some space and time to calm herself. Bom even joked that it's part of aging, that their noona reacts that way because she's getting old. So 2 days ago Yoongi decided to asked some help from their Haejin hyung, but the other is out of the country, he asked Haejin's emergency number but his secretary didn't gave him for safety purposes. 

 

 

Yoongi rubs his temples, he's in his studio, he has a song to rearranged but can't get some inspiration to do so. His intercom beeps

 

"Suga sshi, are you their inside your studio?" The receptionist at the lobby asked

 

"Yes, I'm here why?" 

 

"Someone is looking for you" the receptionist informed 

 

"Who?" He asked 

 

"He said he's Haejin, should I send him up?" The lady informed

 

Hearing the name, Yoongi bolted 

 

"Okay please send him up, thank you!" He ended the call.

 

Not long after his doors open.

 

"Hyung!" He stood up and meet the older halfway.

 

"Suga!" The other joked but return his bro hug

 

"Whatever hyung, you like something?" Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully

 

"Nice studio, the interior is very you, minimalis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter