Their Daily Routine!

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dara is trying to fast forward her actions, She's going to be late! She has a meeting for the concept of their magazine next month. Not to mention the chaos happening outside, her only barrier from the war is her thick wooden door, thank goodness!

 

 

 

"Noonaaa~ Tae stole my toast!" "I did not!"

 

 

"1 ,2, 3 and 4 , 1, 2, 3 and 4, This steps are a little bit too much but practice makes perfect! 1, 2, 3 and 4~!"

 

 


"Tch. the beat, it's too powerful I need to change it! Guys! Can anybody listen to this beat!?"     

 

 

 
"Breóst-hord literally means '-treasure' and was used in Old English literature to refer to what we might call the heart, the mind, or the soul today—namely, a person’s inner workings and feelings, you should remember that Jungkookie!"   "I don't know why do we still need to study for that hyung, it's not like we're going to use it in our daily conversation" sigh~

 

 

"Where is my stethoscope!??? Who freakin played my stethoscope!!??? Guys?? Noona~~ someone played my stethoscope~~~"

 

 

Dara just sigh, she's used to it anyways the chaos that her dear brothers making every morning, sometimes she wonder why their neighbors is not attacking them yet, or setting their house on fire
because of the noise they're making. Finishing her looks and arranging her stuffs she take a deep breath first before opening the door. As usual she had to stop it.

 

 

"WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING HERE!? Dara's booming voice can be heard all over the house. She swear she's going to have sore throat later.

 

And like in gag shows or dramas everybody stop their matters like a red-handed mouse.

Taehyung returns the toast he stole from Jimin and put his bag over his shoulder.

 Jimin snatched the toast, glaring, and silently fixed his things. 

Yoongi stop playing his music beats, tiptoeing towards his room. Trying to escape the incoming storm.

Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter