Chapter 3

Pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Right now?" Sena complained, gesturing towards my limp body. "Can't Sehun just wake her up? changing her this way will not be easy." I felt Sena's presence hover around me, and then there was a light feather-like touch ghosting up my forearm. I almost flinched. "Does that bastard think we work at a morgue or something? why not let him do this himself."

Lia crossed her arms, scowling at her. "Watch your mouth. He might hear you." The mattress sank, indicating that someone just sat down. "And we won't have a hard time, Sena." She rolled her eyes in annoyance before closing the gap between my neck and her lips only to stop an inch away.

I mentally gasped, fighting so hard to stop myself from showing any signs that I was already conscious at this point. 

There was an abrupt knock on the door. "You ladies better hurry up!" The same bright voice piped up. It was the sadist."Bring her back to life or something. She shouldn't be snoozing for that long, no? What is this? A sleep clinic?" He ridiculed. He then slammed the door close, footsteps diminishing into the other room. "We don't have all night!"

Lia scowled in return, cursing at Baekhyun. She called him a piece of . "Wake up Ms. Aya." She harshly whispered, her light breaths making the hairs on the back of my neck rise. She smelt like cherries and she was way too close, too close that I thought she was going to end up kissing my neck. My hands became clammier when she traced the outline of my jaw. "Beauty sleep is over." She snapped, long acrylic nails ghosting over my collarbones. "Don't you want to see Sehun's extravagant surprise for you?"

My eyes stung.

Lia plunged the pointy tip of her acrylic nail into the sensitive area on the base of my neck causing me to jolt back up, desperately clutching my throat. Sena looked rather perplexed whilst Lia on the other hand stood back up, raising a brow at me. She chuckled under her breath  "Fantastic." She grinned. "Now get to work." 

Sena turned out to be a hotel employee. 

"I never would've guessed I'd see you looking like a plain Jane one day but alas, Sehun has a surprise for you." She offered her hand for me to take in which I obliged to accept. I couldn't blow off my cover when I didn't know what was the most appropriate thing to even say in this situation. I could only rely on my guts.

"Are you ready?"

Lia dug her long nails into the curve of my shoulder as she sat me down in front of the dresser. Sena was in tow, her bony wrists filled with so much bags of make up. "Your skin is so...dewy and so fair." Lia smiled as Sena busied herself with my face, dabbing on so many high-end products that not once touched my skin. 

But does that even matter anymore when I'm halfway close to getting shot in the face?

I bit my lip, flinching under Sena's quick yet gentle touch wishing she'd put this whole thing into an end. 

I later found myself getting dragged into the walk-in closet that was almost empty if it wasn't for the skimpy red dress inside.

"Here," Lia grabbed the hanger, shoving the red dress made out of silk into my clumsy arms before she'd push me back into the room. Sena stood there with her arms crossed, face stoic. "Strip." Lia demanded, waiting for me to start taking my clothes off right in front of her. My hand trembled in fear the moment I had to slip my trench coat off, letting it pool around my ankles.Then came my top, and my skirt...and the crippling acid burning my breaking heart as humiliation rendered, washing over me.

I never stripped in front of anyone before. I wasn't Aya. I didn't have enough confidence with how my body looked like .

Lia raised a brow, scowling at the type of underwear I wore. "Did you perhaps eat something weird recently?" She gave my body a quick scan by ambling around me. "Who wears cotton undies? Don't you usually go commando? it's your one year anniversary with Sehun for Christ sake."

I gasped when I felt her long nails graze across my back."Let's get rid of the cheap bra, okay?" I heard the subtle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter