Chapter 2

Pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a slight movement from my far left, immediately bringing me back to the proper state of consciousness but I refused to jolt back up. I knew I had to be cautious. Eventually, I opened my eyes slowly only to see glass windows with cream curtains draping over the glass, allowing me to see a bit of New York's skyline.

That must mean I'm several floors above. I literally just spotted the glistening Chrysler building glowing in pitch darkness from where I had been lying like the dead. I wasn't even sure what time it was but if I were to assume it was probably late and I should be home, sleeping but I never made it home. I never even had the chance to stand by the bus stop and ride the bus.

Those never happened the moment I reached out for the back door only to be yanked backwards in so much force and the next thing I know I was several floors above, suffering a headache throbbing in the back of my skull, confused as to where I was, whose bed I was even lying to and most importantly, who was the person who dragged me here. 

Deep voice spoke again. He sounded a bit distressed. "If that's the case, I'm surprised she had the audacity to show up in public when she could have been running away from you." It downed to me that he was drinking from a cocktail glass from my peripheral vision. 

"She has her reasons." The other voice spoke menacingly. "Obviously today is our one year anniversary." He emphasized, his voice full of rage and immense anger. "But she had the audacity to cheat on me."

"She just deserves to die. That's it. End of discussion." Another voice spoke, a lighter, happy one at that which gave me the chills because it gave me the impression that this man is a vicious sadist."Tell me, Sehun. When are you going to kill her? will I get to see it?" 

I cracked one eye open upon swallowing a lump in my throat.

Sehun? e? one year anniversary? luxury? money?

I couldn't think of any possible girl they have been murmuring about. I was confused but I know that somewhere deep down I had an idea even if it made zero sense to me as I tried to put the puzzle together, stalling more time on this bed and ignoring the fact that it had gotten colder. 

I pressed the right side of my face deeper to the pillow, praying to God that they will never realize that I had been awake ever since. 

Sehun chuckled under his breath, and then scowled at them. "I'd let you all watch it. First of all though, dinner has to be set. We'll chat for a moment, you know, let her assume I'm stupid enough for not realizing what she had been doing behind my back and then boom! I'll shoot her right in the face. At least she'd be dying in that pretty little red dress I bought last week. Personally tailored. I have her name embroidered at the back. She hasn't seen the glamour of it yet." 

I clasped my hand on my mouth, stopping the shriek threatening to slip out of my throat. My fingers trembled. I almost gagged at the thought him shooting me in the face. 

Sehun tapped his fingers on the flat surface of the table, smirking. "But that won't be fun, no? Don't worry, I'm going to make her suffer until she'll eventually beg for mercy." He sang as the two casted a quick glance to each other, gradually nodding their heads in entertainment.

Deep voice raised a brow in amusement. He cocked his chin at Sehun's direction with his free hand reaching out for a box of cigarettes. "But are you going to give her mercy?" He questioned, drawing a puff of grey smoke.

"Ah, no." Sehun snorted, quite entertained over deep voice's stupid question. "Of course not. Just because we had something I'm not giving her a pass. She deserves to die, just like her pathetic boyfriend. It's a shame they've only started dating over a month ago."

"That's the spirit!" The other guy with a much lighter voice exclaimed, nodding his head in agreement. "It's not an Oh thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter