August 22, 2017

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 22nd, 2017. 4.00 p.m., at the library 

 

Omgomgomg omfg  

 

Get ready for the longest diary entry EVER

 

There’s just so many things going on, and I don’t even know where to start.

 

Okay, I guess, I’ll just start telling what happened last night.

 

So, yesung went to my house in the middle of the night yesterday, and asked me to come with him.

 

YEAH, HE’S BREAKING THE SILENCE BETWEEN US. HE STOPPED IGNORING ME.

 

And I know him better than that. I know there’s something happened, but he wouldn’t tell me.

 

And he even said he isn’t avoiding me, like, EXCUSE ME, SIR IF WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW ISN’T AVOIDING ME, THEN WHAT IS IT CALLED? IGNORING ME?.

 

And you know what’s worse? I’m 100% sure he said something about why he was ignoring me. And I didn’t get what he was saying. When I asked him to repeat it, he was like “nothing”.

 

And now I’m extra curious about it ;-;

 

Okay, next, we were going to this park near our neighborhood, where we used to play when we were kids. Where Haknyeon would bring his baby piglet along with him, and say stupid reasons such as “she needs a walk!”, as if that pig is a dog.

 

Yeah, I know. He’s lucky that he was born with that face, so everyone would just laugh it off and said that it’s cute.

 

And don’t even ask me why his mom even allowed him to bring a pig from their farm along with him nearly everytime he went out. His mom can never resist him.

 

Okay, back to our main topic. So we went to that park, and he parked his car like, 10 meters away from the park.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

He smiled weakly at me. “I want to say something to you on our way there” he said. “Is that okay?”

 

I just nodded my head because I really have no idea what he’s going to say.

 

So we just walked in that streets, under the dim light.

 

“So...” we said that in unison.

 

We both laughed. “You first” Yesung said.

 

“So... what are you going to talk about?”

 

Yesung smiles bitterly, he stares at his white sneakers.

 

Have I mentioned that he looks so handsome tonight?. With his plain white v neck shirt and his blue worn out jeans.

 

His hand is just a few inches away from mine. YES. IT WAS THAT EASY.

 

“I... broke up with Heechul yesterday”

 

“What?”

 

“I broke up with her. I realized I can’t bear with her any longer” Yesung said. “She keeps flirting here and there, and just yesterday he tried to flirt with Haknyeon, as if she doesn’t know that he’s my best friend”

 

“Oh... I’m so sorry to hear that...”

 

“Nah, it’s okay” Yesung said. “Haknyeon ignored her anyway. He said he’d choose friendship anytime”

 

“But... you like her, right? I know you like her”

 

“I do” Yesung said. “At least I think I do”

 

“You think?”

 

Yesung smiles brightly at me. His usual bright, cheerful, free smile that I haven’t seen in a while since he started dating Heechul.

 

“And you’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town”-Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me

 

“Something that Haknyeon said made me realize something” he said.

 

“Something?”

 

“Yeah, something” he said. He ruffles my hair. “And that’s a secret between us, boys” he said as he laughs softly.

 

Sh— wait, no cursing.

 

I really wish he would stop making my heart go crazy asdfghjkl

 

I pretended to be calm and said “aish! Don’t mess up my hair!”

 

No sir, the problem is I don’t think my hair is the only thing you messed up but also my heart asdfghjkl

 

Okay, that sounds cheesy. But yeah, it was that cheesy.

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry” he said, still smiling at me as he helped me fix my hair. “Don’t pout like that, I might kiss you”

 

ASDFGHJKL NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT PRICK JOO HAKNYEON TOLD HIM.

 

But I pretended to stay calm and laugh it off. “What the? Ew”

 

When the right response should be: OMG YES SIR YES. KISS ME. KISS ME UNDER THE LIGHT OF A THOUSAND STARS.

 

Yes. And that’s a reference from Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud right there.

 

I know right? I’m such a hopeless songworm

 

That’s like a bookworm, but even worse. You start connecting everything into a song.

 

And the rest of the night ends with him holding hands while we reminisce about our childhood just like our old days.

 

The only difference is that there’s something else between us now 💕

 

And no. I’m not talking about Haknyeon’s pig.

 

Okay, next. I’ll tell you what happened at school today.

 

So remember when I told you I’ve been hanging out with Haknyeon and his group of friends (which he calls B1F4, a spin off of the boy band B1A4) these days?

 

Yeah, I’m still hanging out with them. Only even better, Yesung joins us this time.

 

Turns out all the B1F4 kids are Heechul’s ex boyfriends.

 

Yeah. They are. All of them are just too chill to talk about it, they’ve moved on anyway. The story will go on, like, forever if I tell you their story.

 

So, like I said, so it’s more like, I’m hanging out with “Heechul’s rejects” these days.

 

Haknyeon invited Yesung to our group chat last night, after we went home after the walk.

 

Oh btw thanks to Haknyeon now even the B1F4 guys knows I like Yesung. That loyalty of a friend tho :)

 

B1F4 + we should think of a new name 🤔 (6)

 

Juhaknyeon: guys

 

Juhaknyeon: actually Ryeowook likes Yesung

 

Ryeong9: wtf you traitor

 

ParkJihoon: ??

 

Baejin00: o...kay? This is tea, but this is way too random and sudden

 

Juhaknyeon: stfu, @ryeong9 , I’m trying to help you

 

Juhaknyeon invited Yesung1106 to the chat

 

Yesung1106 joined the chat

 

Yesung1106: wtf haknyeon?

 

Ryeong9: wtf haknyeon? (2)

 

Baejin00: wtf haknyeon? (3)

 

Yseonho2801: wtf haknyeon? (4)

 

LaiKuanLin: wtf haknyeon? (70)

 

ParkJihoon: ^ everyone, this is why you should have a brain along with your good looks

 

LaiKuanLin: don’t worry hyung, at least I have the brain to think about you 😳

 

ParkJihoon: I can’t see anything, I’m wearing a headphone.

 

Baejin00: ^ everyone, this is why you should have a brain along with your good looks (2)

 

Juhaknyeon: I invited you because you’ve broken up with the queen bee-atch @Yesung1106

 

Yesung1106: queen bee-atch?

 

ParkJihoon: lol that means Heechul. Seems like Haknyeon is the only one who remembers the purpose of this group chat 😂

 

Juhaknyeon: I’m completely focused

 

Yesung1106: wait, the purpose of this group chat?

 

LaiKuanlin: yeah, the very first time we know each other is because Heechul is five timing on us at the same time

 

Baejin00: I believe there’s no such thing as five timing 🤔

 

Laikuanlin: it was like two-timing with five people instead of two smh. Your head is too small, it can’t contain your brain

 

Baejin00: ha, very funny, Lin.

 

Yesung1106: wait, so Heechul is dating the five of you at the same time?

 

Yesung1106: wait... but didn’t you said you broke up with her because of the pig thingies? @juhaknyeon

 

Juhaknyeon: well... that. And this too. I broke up with her before I found out that she’s cheating with 4 other guys at the same time

 

Juhaknyeon: yeah, so we created this group to expose her. At least, that’s what’s the purpose of this group at first

 

yseonho2801: ^ but then we get too comfortable with each other that we decided to just be friends with each other and cancelled exposing her

 

Baejin00: wait... so why are we going back to exposing her again?

 

Juhaknyeon: scroll up, Bae              Jinyoung :)

 

Baejin00: aww, I’ll just pretend not to read that “Jinyoung” 😳

 

Juhaknyeon: ^ I heard stupidity is contagious, so please avoid him, guys

 

Yesung1106: wait, I’m confused

 

Yesung1106: So... Heechul was dating all of you at the same time?

 

Yesung1106: INCLUDING THESE KIDS???? @laikuanlin @yseonho2801

 

Yesung1106: wtf is she a pedo or something

 

ParkJihoon: no worries, that’s what comes across our minds at first too

 

Baejin00: yeah, but then you will realize that Heechul cares about good looks more than anything else when finding a boyfriend

 

ParkJihoon: anyway, we should think of a new group name

 

ParkJihoon changed the group name into “MSG LOVERS ❤️”

 

Lai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter