The purple haired girl

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS and blackpink both had events at the same building in Gangnam. Blackpink had a fansign on the second floor and BTS had a fashion even on the first floor. Jin had excused himself to go to the bathroom.. until he got hungry and decided to go find some food at the foodcourt on the second floor.

He could hear what sounded like an event on the floor he was on, he walked towards the foodcourt when he noticed blackpink banners on the ceiling of the big shopping complex.

"Ahhh must be their fansign event." He thought looking up, he saw the fans standing patiently in line to greet the blackpink girls and smiled at the rookies growing popularity. He spotted a sushi foodstand and scanned the menu before ordering his meal and some snacks for the rest of the members who would skin him alive if he went back empty handed - they hadn't had time to eat breakfast before they left the dorm so he knew they'd be starving.

 

"Thank you." He smiled and held the plastic bags peeking over at the blackpink fansign in the distance, he made his way back to the first floor when he came into view with a purple haired girl holding a bubble gun. She was beautiful he thought.. her purple hair fell past her shoulders and she had that innocent kind of beauty - her face had natural make up and her delicate features reminded him of a cute puppy.

He watched her as she pressed her finger on the trigger of the gun and she jumped a little when the bubbles flew out - "Kiyeowo."

He chuckled before realising he was BTS's Jin gawking like an idiot at a blackpink member he didn't even know - he shook his head before running back to the first floor where the BTS members were.

"Hyung, where were you?" Taehyung whined, Jin held up the bags of food at the younger member who cuddled him with excitement.

"Thank god, I'm starving." Suga sighed taking one of the bags off Jin, followed by the rest of the members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter