Chapter 5

Uncovered Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s POV

Jin’s apartment was quite nice. It was decorated in various colors and really reflected his personality. The place was decorated in such a way you’d think a professional had done it, but I could clearly see that Jin was the one actually did it since there were certain places where colors clashed. But it was still a beautiful place. I could imagine how long it took him to decorate this place.

“You have a nice apartment hyung.” I said and Jin smiled in reply thanking me.

“So what would you like me to make us for dinner?” Jin asked and I shrugged.

“Anything that is easy to make. I don’t want to trouble you.” I answered.

“Hush, you aren’t troubling me. I actually love cooking, so I know how to make a lot of things. Just name what you want.” Jin replied and I hummed.

“Alright then...surprise me hyung?” I challenged.

“Alright, something exotic then.” Jin said in reply and began to rummage around for what he’d need. I watched in silence for a minute and then went up to the cutting board.

“Let me help, how should I cut these?” I asked.

“I need thin slices of everything but the celery. I want those to be medium slices.” Jin answered and I nodded and began to chop away at the vegetables. Jin and I continued making small talk while working. I wasn’t allowed to do much besides chop the vegetables and occasionally test the food whenever Jin told me to.

It was still so weird to see my own body. To know that Jin was in my body while I was in his. Seeing myself was actually more than just weird, it was a little unsettling. I noticed more things about me then I would looking at a mirror. I noticed how my hair was a bit too long, how my hands really were so small, I really was short, and not to mention all the fat on my cheeks. I sighed looking away from myself, no point in noticing these things, I thought to myself. It’s not like I could change my height and I’ve already tried losing weight, but it’s stubborn and won’t stay off.

I looked down at Jin’s hands which were long and elegant looking. Jin was tall and it had been hard to adjust to the new height at first but now I was used to it. I envied Jin for being so tall, everything was much easier to see now. But again, no point in being envious, I thought to myself.

“I’m almost done~” Jin announced in my high pitched voice and I nodded.

“Ok, I’ll set the table. Where are the glasses and plates?” I asked and Jin pointed to one of the cupboards. I opened it and looked inside to see the plates and glasses. I grabbed them and set the table.

“Hey Jimin, can you grab me that spice bottle on the left?” Jin asked as I turned to see him pointing at a bottle on the top shelf of one of the cupboards. I giggled as I went to him and grabbed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter