Chappy 8

A Bad Boy Being Submissive

So !! I'm still alive . OMO this is going to be a crazy chapter ^_^


Kai pulled the blanket over him, morning breeze is what he hates.

Kai shot his eyes open when someone also pulled the blanket.

He slowly turned his head on the other side of the bed.

Three.

Two.

On---

"Holy ing !"

He again pulled the blanket and quickly covered his body wondering why is he beside this certain guy.He stiffens when Sehun shifted and finally set his eyes on him..

"Oh goodmorning baby" Kai's jaw dropped at the endearment.

"What the Sehun don't call me baby you dumb what have you done ?!!" He can't contain his feelings anymore, he cant believe that he lost his ity in a ing nerd.

"Did you just call me dumb, you're the one who called me daddy last night~" Sehun singsongs, lips forming a smirk.

"Wha-- dream on Oh ing Sehun I will never call you daddy!" He silently face palmed because of stuttering.

Sehun laughed. " Don't be like that baby, I actually didn't know that you have such a kink~"

"You Know what ? you !" He started to stand up but stopped as he felt the pain in his lower back, he ignored it and start to walk again, making his way to the bathroom.He really needed a warm bath.

Kai abruptly stopped at the sudden change of aura in the room.

Well he regretted it because when he finally turned his head, he saw Sehun standing up smiling at him.

"I'm sorry" Sehun started in a low voice.

"For what,? for making fun of me well since i'm a good little thing you're forgiven" Kai said immediately.

"No, it's not for that" Sehun said again getting more and more creepier in Kai's vision of judgement.

"Okay then, so your sorry is for what?"

Sehun sighed and d his cheeks smiling evily " For my low stamina, i'm sure you're not that satisfied Hahahaha~"

"Oh God you little piece of--- I will beat the out of you !" He started chasing Sehun around the room when a knock is heard.

"Hey Kai breakfast is ready, by the way did you perhaps saw Sehun, Noona is looking for him ?" Baekhyun said grumpily.

He opened the door slightly while Sehun ran his life to get to the bathroom and hide.

"No hyung I didn't saw him, and i'm going downstairs later after taking a bath." Kai smiled at his hyung almost innocently and when Bakhyun decided to leave, he quickly closed the door.

"Oh jerk Sehun get the out of here and don't ever comeback" Kai said nonchalantly and open the bathrooms door only to see a stark Sehun taking a shower.

"Oh God how cold I clean up in this situation?!"


Guys as you can see my brain is empty and my periodic test is next week, just a quick update will do right ? I'm really sorry.