Chappy 7

A Bad Boy Being Submissive

I hope you guys having a good day, because mine is a little bit of a . Soryy for the late update, it's just that my mind is full of KrisHun, but well i'll try to give you a shot tonight.


Sehun

I'm afraid, i'm afraid that Kai will avoid me, now that i'm starting to grow SOME feelings for him.Not just lust but love.

After the little scene this morning, I can't hep but to think Kai, he didn't got out of his room for the whole day.

I'm scared that he will avoid me because of what I've done.

I shouldn't have done it in the first place right?

***

Time past by so fast, it's getting darker outside.

And the things that I feared the most are just to begin.

Kai is completely ignoring me, passing by like I do not exist and it's giving me nuts !

I should talk to him !

Sehun your'e a genius !

***

Perfect.

Just a perfect timing.

I saw Kai changing his clothes, will he go out ?

At this hour ?

"Kai" I said. He jolted off the bed after hearing my voice.

"ah---wh-at aa--are --y-ou do-------ing he-re?" I mentally slapped him.why is he stuttering?

Oooohhh, my Nini is scared ^_^

Wait. What did I just said ?

Shut up Oh Sehun.

"Kai" I said again.

"Wha--what?" He said with a hint of fear laced in his voce.

I step forward.

And then he step backward.

Forward.

Backward.

Forward.

Backw-----.

Ooops,Im sorry no space available to move backward please redeem points to add space.^_^

Your'e doomed Kim Jongin !

I pulled him by his collar and take the opportunity to slip my tongue inside his hot cavern while his mouth hangs open because of my sudden action. At first he's fighting me but after some time he started to kiss me back. I keep on pushing him until he's on the side of the bed,I gently lay him there not breaking the kiss.

"Daddy" he moaned.I love his moans, it's like music to my ears.

"Yo--your shirt take them off" He whined. I obliged, throwing my shirt somewhere.

"You too baby, take yours off, you don't wanna disappoint your Daddy hmm."

I helped him take his shirt off.I already took his jeans and boxers off too.

Seeing his bronze skin and toned abs, I can tell that i'm actually drooling.I throw my gaze on his eyes, it's dark and full of lust.

I kissed him on his forehead, down to his nose, to his lips,and his neck. I started to on the bronze skin leaving my marks on it.

I definitely own him now, and no one can take him away from me.

The one who will try will dig his own grave and I will bury whoever she/he was, alive.

No one will dare.

You will meet the other side of me, being possesive on what I own, getting what I want.

Let's just see.

"Ugh Se--- put something in ahhhh..." I stopped on my trance when Jongin moaned.

"Okay, but baby you have to be quite, you will not want them to hear us don't you? hmm.." I asked, seeing how desperate he is.

"Yes Daddy, i'll be quite just put something in Daddy please....."

I pushed one finger in, moving it in a slow pace not wanting to hurt the other.

"Ahhhhh daddy more....more give your baby more...."

I pulled my finger and quickly shoved two finger in, scissoring the tight pink hole.

"Daddy more more more more ........!"

I added another finger, and his taking it excellently.Watching Jongin in pleasure makes his sight a little clouded because of lust.

But Jongin seems not contented, he pushed Sehun under him and took off his jeans with his boxers.

" me dry Daddy"

And that's it. Sehun finally gave in.

"You like Daddy being rough huh."

Sehun bend a little to get the lube on his drawer and opening it with a 'pop' sound.He poured a generous amount of lube on his and position it on Jongin's entrance.

"Baby, i'm going in." Jongin just nodded.Sehun released a groan as he push in Jongin's tight hole.He kissed Jongin to muffle his high-pitched moan as he keep pushing in.He gave Jongin a little time to adjust because he know that his size is quite hard to take.

Jongin s backward meeting Sehun's and Sehun take it as a signal to move.He started to in a slow pace.

"Daddy make it faster."

Sehun's s became more rough and change his angle when..........

"Oh God there, there uhhhhh!"

"Shhhh.Keep it down baby"

Sehun continue to in Jongin's sweet spot, abusing it.

"Daddy uhh me harder!"

Sehun did as what Jongin said, speeding up his pace.Jongin on th other side feels that his is coming.

"Daddy, im----"

" for me baby" Sehun said as Jongin release his seeds making a pool of it in his abdomen.Sehun feeling that he's aso in the verge of , starts to slam on Jongin's prostate harder, and after the one final pound he released inside Jongin completely filling him up.

Sehun was about to pull out when.

"No, don't pull out" He stared on Jongin with amusement and just did as what Jongin requested,gently laying down beside Jongin, Sehun pulled the blankets over their body.

"That was amazing" Jongin said staring at Sehun.

"Jongin, your'e so beautiful" Sehun said, staring at Jongin with loving eyes.While Jongin suddenly stopped on his track because it's the first time Sehun called him by his real name.They stared at each other before they both drifted off to sleep.


Wazzup guys ! Do you guys like it ? I mean, my scenes are really crappy, i'm really sorry about that.Please wait for the nex update. :)