Chappy 2

A Bad Boy Being Submissive

2nd chappy is up, it's Kai's POV this time.Thanks for the subs and I love you guys😎😎

___________________________________________________

Kai

Ayo ladies and gentlemen junbiga dwatdamyeon beuruge ttanyeoseok balganeun dareuge nae steuleo nae nae nae na steuleo eyo ~

For God's sake shut up !

"Jongin !! Wake the up you sleepyhead!!!"

.Im ed up

That Baekhyun I will break his eyeliner.His the most annoying person except that Park Chanyeol and his friend.

I did my morning ritual such as brushing my teeth,ing and taking a bath.I slip my black leather pants,black and white polo shirt and my shoes on.

"Yeah Baek I'm !"

Gotcha!

"What did you said you ing !!"

A/n : No offense guys I just wanna introduce to you our sassy Baekhyun.

"What??" I said still teasing Baekhyun

"What what ? Do you know what you're talking about?!"

"Hahahaha hyung you're so byuntae!"

Sometimes it's really fun to tease Baek hyung.

"Guys you're so loud"

Oh here it is our Kris.

A/n: I just want you to know that EXO OT12 still exist , for me .

"Im hungry hyungs!!!"

Yes im ing hungry that I could eat a human!!!

"Then lets go to school"

Kris hyung parked his car and meet with my friends, we are the bad boys of the school..I forgot my phone in the car.

"Hyung can I borrow your car keys I forgot my phone in the car" I said, im doomed if he will not let me, cellphone is my life.

Luckily.He let me, yes!!!!!!

Im on my waywhen I spot Park Chanyeol, the annoying piece of with his friend who did'nt even notice me.I think they're talking about going another way since Chanyeol saw me, but its too late, I already bumped with Sehun.

He looked at me and......

"Oh God Kai im sorry I did'nt mean----"

" off Sehun"

Just looking in his eyes I can tell that his thinking why i was behaving like that but I cant help, his so gorgeous with his blue faded ripped jeans,black v neck shirt that shows his amazing collar bones a little and a dirty on purpose converse.His sizzling hot with that perky .

I shake my thoughts away, seriously Kai ??!!! it

And thats it my whole day was a mess because of the thoughts of ing Sehun's perky until he can't walk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seriously Jongin ?? Let's see who got ed in the end.

Hi my beloved readers !!! What do you think of my story ?? Is it crappy?, lame? Just comment your suggestions or thoughts for me to improve it arasseo ?

Thanks for the subs comments and for reading my story. See Ya!