Chapter 6

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A hella long update for you guys! Enjoy. *finger heart*

I'm gladly announce this dork Kim Yongsun as one of my ultimate biases. Can't resist her anymore. *cough* Love her anyway. *crying rainbow*

____________________________________________________

4 years ago

“I’ve told you almost 26 times that I don’t want another date!”

17 years old Yongsun walked inside the library feeling a bit frustrated. She ruffled her black hair softly while gave a small smile to the librarian boy who was in charged for that evening. Looked like having an awestruck, the boy smiled back sheepishly and hung his head low. Yongsun noticed the deep pink blush on the boy’s cheeks but she decided to ignore it.

“Oh, so you like a nerd guy? You want me to ask him?”

Yongsun stopped on her track and turned her body to face her best friend, Irene, who still faithfully followed her from behind. She putted her hands on her hip, stared straight into the blond haired girl’s eyes with a face full of frustration. She frowned and pouted her lips that made her mochi cheeks became chubbier. “What the heck are you talking about?”

“That librarian boy. Both of you smiled to each other and he even blushed! You like him, right?”

Yongsun felt her jaw dropped for a second before her right palm made its way to knock on Irene’s head. The blonde haired girl yelped in pain and looked at Yongsun with a pitiful look. Irene blinked her eyes cutely, wished that Yongsun will buy it but unfortunately Yongsun still looked at her frustratingly. “That just a freaking smile! It doesn’t meant a thing, Bae Joohyun.”, Yongsun yelled in a very slow tone that almost sounded like a whisper, didn’t want to disturb another students that were inside the library. Then, she continued more, now with a soft voice. “Stop talking about this date thingy, Irene-ah. I’m not interested. This will be the 27th time I said the exact same thing to you.”

Irene shrugged her shoulders and made an innocent face. “Well, at least it’s not reach 100 times yet.”

Feeling shocked, Yongsun’s eyes grew wider. “What… argh!”

Yongsun slowly stomped her feet before she walked back to the bookshelves that were placed at the back. The cool breeze from air-conditioners in the library chilled until her bones that Yongsun started to feel cold. Hoped that she will finds the book that she was looking for as quick as possible. Her eyes were glittering after she found the bookshelves for ‘Academic’ section. Without even cared about her best friend, Yongsun started to search for the book that her teacher has asked her to look for.

“Hey, you don’t have to ignore me.”

Yongsun just spared a quick glance towards Irene who has already stood beside her before she continued searching. She fixed her big spectacle before her hands busily grabbed out one by one of books that were neatly organized on the shelves. But a minute later, Irene’s whispering voice echoed again which has made Yongsun heaved a heavy sigh.

“You know that dyeing your hair black, wearing a big spectacle or even holding a lot of books cannot stop all those boys from falling head over heel for you, Yongsun-ie.”

“Oh my God, I wonder when will you shut your mouth, my dear best friend that I love the most?”, Yongsun stressed the words ‘I love the most’ in a half angry voice. But her eyes still faithfully fixed at the massive number of books.

“Until you can finally agree with me.”

Yongsun stopped doing her work before she looked at Irene back. She was totally clueless with her best friend’s endless nagging. What was her real intention and why she was so desperate to get a boyfriend for her? Without wasting any time to feel so curious about it, Yongsun blurted it out. “Why’re you so deadly want me to date someone?”

Noticed that her best friend started to open up about the topic, Irene presented a huge grin before she willingly answered. “Because this guy that I want you to date is my cousin, Yongsun-ie! I guarantee, he will be a perfect boyfriend for you.” When Yongsun still doubted, Irene nodded her head vigorously to convince her before she continued with a voice sounded full of hopefulness. “This is the last year of our high school life, Yongsun. Give yourself another chance, I won’t disappoint you.”

Miraculously, Irene’s words that somewhat sounded so convincing at last successfully could grabbed Yongsun’s attention. Truthfully, the reason why Yongsun always avoided that topic was because she has experienced a few times of disaster date before.

She got her first boyfriend when she was still 14, like what she can called a pure puppy love. Numerous times of fighting because of small matter, jealousy and issues like ‘I’m so freaking sulk with you and you have to comfort me’ will always occur. Not until 3 months of dating, they ended breaking up.

Then, the second time she dated someone was probably she can considered as the most terrible one. Why? Because she felt like she was dating a freaking psychopath! They kept continuously dated and broke up again like almost 20 times. Plus, the fact that her ex-boyfriend is having a horrible social problem scared the out of her. He will always threated Yongsun whenever she asked to break up. Things like ‘I wouldn’t let another guys have you’, ‘I will hurt myself if you do that’, ‘I will follow you everywhere’ and even ‘I will make you regret for it’ haunted Yongsun every day and night. They finally broke up after the boy has to move out to another country but Yongsun still felt the feeling of fear towards him.

Due to the trauma that she had, Yongsun decided to stop dating for a while until a particular boy who is a year older than her was fell head over heel for her. Flowers, chocolates and teddy bears that she received unexpectedly got to melt her heart and she finally agreed to date again. But in the end, Yongsun was left heartbroken after the guy cheated on her for another pretty girl. In the end, Yongsun felt so sick and tired to has another relationship with boys again.

“If this time is a failure too, what will you do?”

Irene stared straight into Yongsun’s brown orbs that were reflected the feelings of scared and at the same time hopefulness. In Irene’s point of view, Yongsun is so naïve, yet she has a kind heart and always put others first before herself. And because all of the reasons, Irene truly loves her so much and she honestly didn’t want Yongsun to get hurt. She knew how much sufferable that Yongsun had to feel before and this time Irene promised to herself that she would do anything if her best friend gets hurt again.

With a genuine smile, Irene answered. “I won’t bother your life again. Ouch!”

Another knock on the head made Irene looked at Yongsun unsatisfied. She pouted her lips while her hands rubbed the spot on her head that has been attacked by Yongsun. 

“Don’t say stupid thing like that, Irene-ah.” Yongsun heaved a sigh and stared at Irene disbelief. But Irene just let out a cheeky grin when the other girl still frowning hard due to the feeling of uneasiness that she felt after Irene said such a thing like that. She thought thoroughly before finally in a slow movement, Yongsun nodded her head. “I will date your cousin. But! Just this one last time, alright?”

Irene didn’t know how happy she felt that time but she jumped and accidentally yelled in unison which successfully grabbed all of the students’ attentions. Yongsun quickly covered the blonde haired girl’s mouth and softly scolded her for did such behaviour inside the library. After Irene felt a bit calm, Yongsun let go of the girl and slowly shook her head. While continued searching for the book again, Yongsun asked Irene out of the blue. “What is your cousin’s name anyway?”

“Bae Yoondo. But we used to call him Eric. He is a really nice guy, Yongsun-ie. Trust me.”

---

Everything went smoothly at first for Yongsun and Irene’s cousin, Eric. Like a perfect lovebird, they suited each other pretty well. Yongsun is gifted with an undeniably gorgeous face and one of the top scorers in her class while Eric is a good-looking guy added that he is a smart and the popular captain of their school’s football team. Another students were so envied with them but there were also some of them that secretly adored their romantic relationship.

Everyday been treated like a princess was a wonderful feeling for Yongsun. Irene was saying the truth indeed, Eric is a really nice guy. Despite the popularity and all of his fan girls in their school, Eric didn’t even gave a single care about it and he treated Yongsun sincerely that Yongsun honestly felt grateful with it. But the rumour of their relationship was spreading like wildfire inside the school and even there were a few people started to make bad accusations about them. And yet that was the reason Eric finally asked for a break up with Yongsun, after a damn year of in a relationship. Yongsun did asked him why, and the stupidest reason came out from his mouth.

“I’m uncomfortable with all of these, Yongsun. Sorry.”

And started from that moment, she promised to herself that she would never date any guy ever again.

---

“You are really leaving me, Irene-ah?”

Two months after the news of their break up, Yongsun was so shocked to hear that Irene will be moved out to Australia and stay there forever with her family. Yongsun remembered about how Irene told her that she won’t bother her life anymore if Yongsun’s love life comes to a failure again, and yes it does happened.

Yongsun shed the tears that fell to her cheeks while looking at Irene who just putted all of her bags inside the bonnet of her father’s car. That was the last day she will ever met with Irene so Yongsun came to the blonde haired girl’s house to bid a last goodbye. Irene quickly pulled Yongsun into a long warm embrace and Yongsun replied back more tightly. Both of the best friends were hardly sobbed in the embrace that Irene’s family who can only watched from inside the car also felt so sad about it. They know how close and genuine their friendship is. But no matter what, they still have to say goodbye to each other.

“Don’t ever forget about me, Yongsun-ie. Remember that I would always be your best friend, for forever.”

Irene took out her pinky to wrap it together with Yongsun’s one. Yongsun tried hard to give a smile to the girl eventhough it truly looked plastic. She pulled Irene for a hug again before whispered softly right beside the blonde haired girl’s ear. “I promise. You too, Bae Joohyun.”

After they let go from the hug, Irene quickly went inside the car and never turned her head back. She felt so sad about it that she can’t even dared to look at Yongsun for the very last time. And as that, the car moved leaving Yongsun alone watched at the car until it disappeared from sight, and her eyes still poured tears like rain.

“Miss Kim! You’re not paying attention.”

Yongsun snapped back into reality after her Biology’s lecturer, Mrs. Haneul yelled towards her direction at in front of the class. Yongsun quickly shed the tears that almost fall from her eyes before she stood up from her seat and looked at Mrs. Haneul with an apologetic look. “I’m so sorry, Mrs. Haneul.”, she said softly.

The middle aged woman just shook her head before blurted out. “I hope you won’t do that again. Now, answer the question of number three, Miss Kim.”

Yongsun picked her Biology’s book on the desk and fixed her eyes at the question that has been mentioned by Mrs. Haneul. Unfortunately, she didn’t know the right answer for that question so she wandered her eyes around the class, nervous to tell about it to her lecturer. But then, she noticed one of the boys that sat at the very front of the class, looking towards her direction and secretly mouthed the answer to her. Yongsun smiled to him before she quickly answered Mrs. Haneul’s question a while ago.

“The answer is B.”

Mrs. Haneul simply nodded and smiled. “Well done. You can sit back.”

Yongsun said thank you first before she sat back on her seat. The guy who helped her a while ago still looking towards her direction, so Yongsun secretly mouthed thank you to the guy and he replied back with a nod and a sweet smile. Then, her mind started to wonder again about her best friend. A bitter smile plastered on her face before she whispered softly under her breathe.

“I wonder how have you been, Irene-ah? I miss you.”

---

“Hey. Kim Yongsun, right?”

Yongsun who was busied shoving all of her things inside her bag, lifted up her head to look at the person who just greeted. It turned out to be the guy who helped her before. Yongsun let out a warm smile and nodded her head. “Yes I am. And you are?”

“I’m Kim Joonmyun. Suho for short.”

Yongsun simply nodded her head. “Thank you for helping me, Suho-ssi.”

Yongsun tried to observe Suho from head to toe and she can’t denies that the guy is actually kind of good-looking. Neatly combed dark brown hair, fine porcelain skin, pretty handsome face and a nice fit body. But whatever it is, Yongsun still didn’t has any interest to date a guy. Not in her slightest mind after all of the things that have happened in her past. Maybe just as a friend still can be considered anyway.

“Not a biggie really. You want to head back?”, Suho asked in a friendly voice. He didn’t ever missed to always put a smile on his face.

After finished shoving all of her things, Yongsun shouldered her sling bag and stood up from the chair. She looked back at Suho who is a bit taller than her. She smiled before shook her head. “No, I’ve to attend a meeting with all of the cliques’ leader right now.”

Suho chuckled and awkwardly rubbed his nape. “I forgot! You are the Student Council President.” He nodded his head before continued to blurt out. “Well, maybe next time then. Anyway, nice knowing you, Yongsun-ssi. Got to go first, so bye!”

Yongsun replied back waving her hand to Suho who already ran out from the class, maybe headed back to the boys’ dorm. Yongsun accidentally let out a soft chuckle before she walked to the Meeting Room for the so-called meeting that she has to attend. And yet, it will be a long tiring and hard day for Yongsun. Now, she heaved a heavy sigh that she finally realized one thing. A meeting with all of the cliques’ leader, means that Moon Byulyi will be there for sure. And the last night’s incident came back into her mind like a broken record.

She muttered under her breathe. “This is so crazy.”

---

Every step that she took, she stomped her feet like crazy. A few loud growls left out from and she almost looks like an angry dragon. Other students who happened to walk passed her feel intimidated yet they can’t missed to frown hard looking at all those small scratches on her face and her forehead that was bandaged. A small spot of dry blood can be clearly seen through the white bandage.

Byulyi roughly took out her phone that was ringing inside the pocket of her jeans. She stared at the black screen and the name ‘Ahn Hyejin’ was shown on it. Byulyi hissed madly, almost decided to just turn the call off, but then she answered it anyway. Right after that, the husky voice greeted excitedly from the other line.

“Hello, my gorgeous prince. How’s the prank last night? Fun?”

A loud roar of disappointment left from and Byulyi felt pissed off. “Hey, don’t you remember what I’ve told you? Call me only for something important, not about something ty!”, Byulyi answered with a totally harsh voice.

Soft giggles can be heard from the other line which has made Byulyi rolled her eyes as the feeling of angry boiled inside her heart. “Hold on! That’s not something ty, I mean how does it goes? I eagerly want to know, you freak.” Hyejin flirtatious laugh was echoed again.

“It’s not ing fun, Ahn Hyejin! Not until those stupid Jocks and Bullies’ boys tried to cause a disaster at my headquarter!”

Byulyi hissed out loud after she reminded back about last night’s incident. How pissed and angry she was when she got a call from one of her boys, told that their headquarter has been attacked by The Jocks and The Bullies that were led by their freaking respective leaders. That’s how she ended up the prank that almost done by her and went straight to the headquarter to check on her clique.

The clear words to say that it was a totally disastrous accident but luckily she got plenty members that are all strong and can overcome the situation nicely. Yes, a big fight was occur last night. Yet, Byulyi and her clique successfully defeated Taehyung and Namjoon with their boys. But Byulyi didn’t missed to get injured when her forehead has been hit with a hard rock that was threw by one of The Jocks and all those small scratches that she got. Another big enemies have been added for The Greasers after The Preppies.

Then, the new SCP’s face was playing on her mind. She still remembered how her tooth got to bite the crook of Yongsun’s luscious neck and the brunette haired girl’s strawberry scent sniffed through her nostril. It was so tempting but however it did not turns out like how she wanted. Reminisced the last words that she has said to the brunette haired girl and somehow the hurtful expression on her gorgeous face, the feeling of guiltiness surely one of the feelings that Byulyi should not feel right now, yet it quickly crept inside her heart. Byulyi ruffled her silver lock and sighed frustratingly.

“Oh yeah, I did heard about that big fight. Are you doing okay over there?”

Byulyi almost let out a heartless laugh after that suddenly concern voice of Hyejin echoed from the other line. Boastfully, she answered like it was not a big deal at all. “I’m perfectly fine! Unless I am weak like The Nerds, tsk.”

“Hey… don’t look down on The Nerds.”

Byulyi’s brows collided as she frowned hearing to the unsatisfied tone in Hyejin’s voice. ‘Woah, this is something new.’ Byulyi thought to herself before the young girl’s voice can be heard again.

“I-I mean… you shouldn’t say such thing like that! Wheein is my friend now, if she hears you, she will surely feel down, you know?”

Seriously? Byulyi jaw almost drops like she quickly stopped on her track to understand Hyejin’s statement. And Byulyi ended up chuckled evilly while her palm kept tapping on her forehead disbelief. “Oh, sorry if I hurt your feeling then! Won’t say that again.”, Byulyi blurted out teasingly. Soft growl can be heard on the other line.

“You filthy jerk! I got to hang up now, have to call Wheein after this. I have promised her last night.”

And right after that, the call was ended by Hyejin without even waiting for another words from Byulyi. The silver haired girl can’t helped to laugh because of Hyejin’s sudden mood swing. Don’t tell her that Hyejin is a gay too and has an interest towards the one and only nerdy girl that they just met before, Jung Wheein? Byulyi let out a heartless laugh before she walked back to Elysian Academy’s Meeting Room.

The thought of forcefully has to attend a meeting with other the other cliques’ leader got Byulyi pissed off again. That’s mean she will meet Yoona, Taehyung and Namjoon. How Byulyi hates the idea so much.

---

“Good evening.”

Yongsun greeted everyone who were already inside the Meeting Room right after she stepped into the room. She presented a warm smile and bowed her head to the Head Director. Mister Taewon replied back simply. After that, Yongsun walked to one of the empty chairs at the long discussion desk, right beside the Head Director. She politely sat on the chair and observed another faces inside the room.

Yongsun stared shockingly at The Jocks and The Bullies’ leader faces that got bruises here and there and not to mention those bandaged arms and neck. ‘What kind of mess that they have involved into?’ Yongsun thought to herself. She looked at Wheein now that looks like was having a conversation with someone on the phone. She frowned when sometimes the younger brunette will giggled like a teenage girl. ‘And… what was that?’

Not until a minute she can thinks deeply about that, the door has been opened a bit rough from the outside. Revealed a familiar silver haired girl that was looking so angry which has been reflected by her expression now. Yongsun was shocked to see all those scratches on the beautiful face and the bandaged forehead yet she still felt her heart thumping crazily due to the feeling of nervousness and disappointment because of last night.

Yongsun hurriedly hung her head low when the sharp hazel eyes stared straight into her eyes. She honestly had zero courage that time to face The Greasers’ leader. But the sound of the chair beside her that has been pulled harshly made Yongsun turned her head to look. And she gulped nervously when she realized the silver haired girl sat right beside her. She kept muttering inside her heart until it felt almost like a mantra. ‘No, don’t feel this way!’

After a long silence took place inside the Meeting Room and Wheein done with her call, Mister Taewon cleared his throat before blurted out with a disappointed voice. “I am truly devastated to know about the big fight between The Jocks with The Bullies and The Greasers. Are you out of your mind? Halloween night was not expected to be so disastrous like this.” Even he maintained a soft voice, but it sounded so serious at the same time.

Miraculously, Taehyung and Namjoon coughed at the same time while Byulyi just rolled her eyes, looking like she didn’t gave a single damn about the middle aged man’s feeling. Yongsun who sense the tense atmosphere between all of them can only zipped shut. But she was also surprised to hear about the news and looked at Byulyi from the side. Yongsun secretly wondered to herself, was that why Byulyi ran away out of the blue last night?

But then, suddenly her name has been mentioned by Mister Taewon which made Yongsun startled and quickly paid attention towards the middle aged man. “So what should we do about this, Miss Kim?”, Mister Taewon asked out of sudden.

Yongsun was totally out of idea to answer the question. And all of the leaders were now looking straight toward her direction, including Byulyi that was beside her. And Yongsun noticed those sharp hazel eyes bored right into her skull that Yongsun started to feel extraordinarily nervous. Without a righteous mind, Yongsun flawlessly said something that almost made everyone inside the room dumbfounded.

“Let’s have a camping!”

Silence took place only for a few seconds before continuous outrages from the others echoed inside the room.

Taehyung was the first person to object it. “No way! I am totally against it!”

Then followed by Namjoon. “I second that!”

Unexpectedly, Wheein voiced out next, but softer than them. “I don’t have any idea since when did you guys are agreeing with each other.” Wheein looked at both Taehyung and Namjoon and then gave a huge smile to Yongsun before continued. “But, I do agree with your suggestion, unnie. A camp sounds like a nice idea.”

The next objection has been voiced out by Yoona. “No, no! That’s not fun. No-uh.”

“I can’t agree more.”, Sooyeon said. Both of the girls then surprisingly stared toward each other before gazed away.

Arguing and bickering were surrounded the atmosphere. Yongsun bit her lips, realized that maybe she has suggested a totally wrong idea. But then, she felt confused when the girl who sat beside her still not uttered a single word. Yes, it was super weird when Yongsun thought the person who will object that idea the most still quieted down. ‘Is she agrees with me or what?’ Yongsun thought to herself. But not a single minute after that, the girl finally voiced out clearly sounded angry.

“Then, count me out!”

Yongsun heaved a sigh before muttered softly under her breathe. “Nope.”

The situation became more hectic when the endless bickering shown no sign to end at all. Mister Taewon who can’t take it anymore, decided to end it quick. He hit the wooden floor harshly for three times and it did made the room turned silence back. He frustratingly sighed and shook his head disbelief. But then, with a full stern tone in his voice, he made a last decision and blurted it out loud.

“Enough with this childish argue! We will do like what Miss Kim has suggested, no matter what. And another objection will not be accepted, yet each of you must participate in it. Full stop!”

“What if I don’t want to follow your order, sir?”

Byulyi’s bold question got Yongsun looked at her a bit shocked. Mister Taewon only let out a wholehearted smile before answered seriously. “I suppose you can be terminated from this academy and no longer become a student of Elysian Academy, Miss Moon.”

Byulyi grasped her knuckles tighter until they turned pale. She secretly hissed due to the feeling anger that burning inside her heart. She turned her head to the right side, looking at Yongsun who was now hung her head low. What kind of magic that she had, when an evil idea suddenly popped inside her mind. Byulyi vigorously nodded her head before let out an evil smirk. And her next bold request got everyone, especially Yongsun shook.

“I will participate if our SCP agrees to share the same tent, only with me. Just the two of us.”

Yongsun gasped and her eyes grew wider when she stared at Byulyi disbelief. She wanted to decline but after a hopeful look has been threw by the Head Director, Yongsun can only agrees with it as she unwillingly nodded her head. Again she hung her head low, not even dared to give a single look at the silver haired girl beside her.

And everything has been decided. The so-called camp will be held at one of the beautiful islands in the country, Jeju. In another three weeks more. And regretted it or not, Yongsun can’t take back about her own suggestion to do the camping a while ago, at all.

---

Right after the meeting ended, Yongsun waited for Mister Taewon and all of the other leaders including Wheein to walk out from room. Except one certain girl. With a tiny bit of courage, Yongsun grabbed Byulyi’s right arm from behind, which has made the silver haired girl looked at her with a stoic face.

“Why you request for that, Byulyi-ssi?”, Yongsun hesitatingly asked the girl. Her velvety voice trembling and shaking like crazy.

Byulyi crossed her arms on her chest, stared at Yongsun from head to toe before smirked. The brunette was undeniably flattered as hell because of Byulyi’s action. Felt entertained like seriously, Byulyi brought her lips closer to Yongsun’s ear and whispered blatantly.

“Sorry for what I’ve done to you yesterday. But sorry, I actually hate your stupid idea a while ago and that is the punishment for you.”

Yongsun can felt shivers running down to her spines. Her knees felt weak like almost making her tremble to the floor. But Yongsun tries her very best to hold on even that her heart was kept wishing that this was all just a dream. No, she didn’t want to get hurt ever again. No.

“Can’t wait for that moment to come, cutie pie.”

After presented a wink to the brunette, Byulyi walked away from there leaving Yongsun speechless. Byulyi started to think more thoroughly about the so-called evil idea that she had inside her mind since a while ago and a smirk made its way to her lips.

“I will show you who is Moon Byulyi for ing real heh, cutie pie.”

____________________________________________________

How was it guys? *try to calm myself down* Hope you like it though. Oh my God, I just love when Byulyi called Yongsun 'cutie pie', haha. *fan my face* And what do you think about Suho character in here? You know, maybe he will be some kind of like a love rival with Byulyi. *cough* I mean, he is my favourite member in EXO. *cough* Well, see you in the next update then. ^^ *byeee*

He looks a bit like my crush. *sigh* Okay, bye. *lol*