Chapter 1

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Firstly, I want to say thank you very much for the comments and subscribers. And also the upvote. It's such a pleasure for me! *sob* :') I hope this update is good though. Enjoy reading! :)

____________________________________________________________

At the centre part of the busied town, located one abandoned building that has been filled by young adults whom dressed in a motorcyclist outfit with black leather jacket as their trademark. Eventhough the huge building is abandoned, but it has been modified to look exactly like headquarter for a particular gang. Couple superbikes were parked at the outside of the building.

Suddenly, there’s a young man who can be said as one of the gang’s members, walked inside the building clearly looks so angry. He stomped his feet on the dusty floor to every single step that he took as he walked to the second floor. The other members of the gang obviously felt weird with his behaviour as some of them look at him curiously while the others were completely annoyed because of the loud sound that he made when he stomped his feet. But guess what, he didn’t gave a single care about it. There’s something else that has to be given full attention, which is why he looks so angry like a mad man right now.

As he finally arrived at one of the rooms at the second floor, there he saw his leader at the only table inside the room. She sat on the wooden chair while her legs were rested coolly on the table. Her hands tightly gripped her smart phone and the sound of music from random game can be clearly heard by the young man.

“Why the are you standing there? Come sit here!”

The young man was obviously startled after the strict yet serious voice of his leader loudly greeted both of his ears. He obeyed to the order as he hurriedly pulled one of the chairs in front of the table and sat on it. No matter how angry he feels right now, he can still feel the nerve whenever his leader sounded so serious like that. Even that his leader is the opposite gender of him, no one can expect how stronger and fiercer she could be. Maybe her strength is more powerful than a man, or maybe himself.

“So, what’s the problem, Kim Jongin? You look like a mess.”

The young man named Jongin gasped a bit after he heard the woman’s husky voice asked impassively. He wondered what kind of super power that the woman owns that she can clearly saw his current appearance which is truly messy when the woman was clearly engaging herself with the phone on her hands. Maybe, she was playing a particular game like Jongin couldn’t even guessed about it. Nonetheless, Jongin cleared his throat as he started to feel the anger inside his heart was burning once more. He blurted out about the problem that he was facing right now.

“That stupid spoiled kid from The Preppies, he is high-key trying to flirt with my girlfriend, Naeun.”

A ‘tsk’ was quick to slip out from her lips but her eyes still focused on the smart phone. Her slender fingers were tapping on the phone like crazy until a robot’s voice came from the phone saying ‘you win’ in a victoriously way. The woman let out a small smirk as she put the phone on the table, now paying her full attention towards Jongin who sat in front of her. She putted her legs back on the floor then grasped both of her palms together and rested her chin on it, stared at Jongin’s worried face yet he looks kind of disturbed by something as he kept sighing and hissing like almost hundred times.

“Honestly, I’m already bored to hear about those Preppies kids keep trying to create trouble with us.”

Jongin looks into her leader intriguing eyes and he gulped hard as the woman’s sharp stare bored to his skull. A possible sign that the woman is dead serious. But Jongin still couldn’t figure out what has been playing inside the woman’s mind as she looks kind of deep in her own thoughts. Jongin remembered another information about his problem so he quickly voiced it out to the woman.

“Even one of our guys suspected that Naeun has visited The Preppies’ headquarter for quite several times.” Jongin bit his lips and grasped his knuckles tighter until it turned pale before he continued his words. “And they told me, that spoiled kid has took Naeun to go date a lot of times, riding his damn Maserati.”

“I suppose we should expel your girlfriend out from the gang.”

The woman’s spontaneous suggestion successfully made Jongin caught off guard. No, he didn’t want that to happen. The possibility that his girlfriend would be joining The Preppies after that and gets to spend more time together or even worst being the spoiled kid’s girlfriend is totally huge. Call him dumb, but he truly loves his girlfriend so freaking much. He would do anything to make the girl stick with him, never turns her head for other guys.

Jongin vigorously shook his head, totally disagreed with the woman’s suggestion. His bold action successfully earned an unsatisfied look from the woman as both of her brows collided glaring at Jongin. “What you want me to do then? Clearly that girlfriend of yours is cheating behind your back with a particular immature kid.”

Jongin hung his head low and stared at his fingers hopelessly. He admitted that what’s his leader said before was quite true but he wouldn’t let that thing happen. So he lifted his head, with a tiny bit of confidence, as his eyes were now staring hopefully at the woman. “Please Moonbyul, just do anything that you want to solve this problem. But don’t ever expel Naeun out from this gang.”

“Tsk. Love has makes you blind I guess.” Moonbyul embraced herself and slumped her body relaxingly on the chair back. She watched Jongin who was looking so desperate and hopeless just because he feels the fear of losing his girlfriend to another guy. She shook her head disbelief as a small yet annoyed smirk made its way through her slim lips. “Though I don’t believe in the magic words ‘love is blind’ at all.”, she said boastfully.

Jongin unconsciously chuckled a bit after he heard the fully confident words from his leader. He nodded lightly and gave a meaningful smile to the woman before voiced out. “But once you have the love, you will truly understand how it really feels. The impact that it gives you is truly and totally unexpected but I bet you, it is one of the most amazing experiences that you could have in your life.”

“Yeah, yeah. Tsk.” Moonbyul rolled her eyes after she heard Jongin’s opinion about love that can be considered as cringe-worthy for her. What can she says, she has lose her memories about that special feeling since she was still a small kid and didn’t even knows about what love truly means for. Moonbyul simply thought that she didn’t want the feeling to grow inside her heart at all.

But speaking about love, an idea popped inside her mind out of a sudden. Again, she let out a smirk formed to her lips which made Jongin looks at her curiously. Moonbyul kept tapping her fingers on the table as she has started to plan more details about her idea. She stared at Jongin back and gave a meaningful smile assuring the man to trust her brilliant idea. “I think, I have another best way to solve that problem of yours. Hm, just wait and see, you damn Preppies.”

---

“Unnie, are you sure about this?”

Yongsun just turned her head towards the younger girl who still follows her from behind and gave an assurance smile. They were still walking in a fast pace to the way of Elysian Academy’s head office. But not even a minute after that, Wheein voiced out once more. “Are you truly confident that you can do it?”

Yongsun quickly stopped at her track. The sudden action from Yongsun successfully made the girl at behind her shocked and accidentally hit Yongsun’s back slowly. Yongsun turned her body towards the girl’s direction, putted both of her hands on her waist and stared into the other girl’s eyes deeply.

“Wheein, you don’t trust me, aren’t you?”

Wheein secretly gulped her saliva as she stared into Yongsun’s pair of mesmerizing brown eyes and the older girl stared at her with an unusual serious kind of face. Wheein bowed her head low and started to mutter ‘sorry, unnie’ a lot of times. The cute reaction from Wheein successfully made Yongsun couldn’t helped to laugh hysterically. She took off the big glasses from her face and wiped the tears that accidentally form on her eyes due to how hard she was laughing before. Then, she putted her glasses back and looked at Wheein who has stared at her weirdly.

“Oh my dear Wheeinie, I know it sounds impossible but I don’t want to keep this problem hanging just like that. It needs to be solved as soon as possible. Don’t you remember what that Taehyung and his boys have done to us yesterday?”

“Oh, unnie. Don’t mention that.” Wheein let out a soft growl from her cute mouth as Yongsun talked about the embarrassing incident that has happened yesterday. She stared at her own feet with her heart started to get heavy with the feeling of regret. Wheein truly felt like she was such a dumb to accept the boys’ challenge to fight over them when it is clearly that The Nerds will get lose over The Jocks anyway. It’s just like such a wasting thing to do.

“Look at there, Wheeinie.”

Wheein lifted up her head when she heard Yongsun asking her to look at a certain direction. Wheein obeyed to the older girl’s words just to be dumbfounded. “Unnie, isn’t that boy is one of our members?”, Wheein asked for reassurance as she still couldn’t believe what she was looking at right now. She saw Yongsun replied with a small nod as her face started to look serious back. Wheein heaved a sigh and thought to herself. ‘Being as the bullies target surely is hard.’

“Now you see why I am so determine to do this. Wait here, Wheein.”

Without even waiting for the younger girl’s reply, Yongsun has already walked to the corner of the hallway where one of The Bullies was pulling one of The Nerds’ collar. Wheein could only stood there and watched the scene. Basically, The Bullies can be found everywhere in the campus, do things that they always did like smoking, vandalism and the most common is clearly bullying. If not, why would they called themselves as The Bullies, right?

Wheein heaved another sigh when she saw Yongsun took out couple wons from the pocket of her black jeans and handed it to The Bullies’ member. The tough guy finally let go of The Nerds’ collar before took the moneys willingly and kissed it with a victorious smirk plastered on his monster-like face. Then, he walked away from there just like that. Well yeah, one of the typical reasons why The Bullies attempt to bully another students especially from The Nerds is because they want money.

Wheein was unconsciously spacing out after she drowned in her own thoughts. Even that it is confirmed that she is the leader for The Nerds clique, but Wheein always found out that Yongsun is actually deserves to take over the spot. The older girl always tend to prioritize others first before her own self and she’s not fearful to take any risks for the sake of The Nerds for example as can be saw from yesterday’s incident. While Wheein always being the dumb one, do things without thinking first and being such a coward to face something or someone that she thought as intimidating. The nth sigh of that day slipped out from .

“Let’s go, Wheeinie.”

Wheein snapped back to reality after she heard Yongun’s voice greeted her in a really slow tone. Wheein bit her lips guiltily as she saw Yongsun’s calm face whenever she has did something that satisfies her. They walked to the academy’s head office back before Wheein voiced out beside Yongsun. ‘Unnie, why did you give your money to that guy? How can you buy your lunch later when you don’t have any money?”, she asked with a clearly unsatisfied tone in her soft voice.

Yongsun just spared a quick glance at Wheein and gave a small smile to the younger girl. “Don’t worry. I still have enough money though. Thanks for your concern anyway, that’s what makes me love you more.”

Wheein was so touched after she heard the older girl’s words which sound so sincere. And that made her blushed and shyly smiled to Yongsun as her heart started to feel at ease back. Whatever happens, Wheein would always thought Yongsun as the most awesome yet kind-hearted best friend that she ever had. And she feels glad to be closed with Yongsun at the very first place and has the older girl to always give a company.

“I love you too, unnie.”

---

In one hipster café located at the top centre of the town, Jung Soojung and her girl friends were enjoying their breakfast while chatting with each other happily. Sometimes, they would laugh if there is a funny story been brought up. Eventhough their classes will start sooner, but there’s no such thing to be worried about not going to the classes at all. Come from wealthy families totally is a huge advantage for them. With the big amount of money that they always receive from their parents, they didn’t have to worry about such problem when money can even shut the academy’s authorities up.

“Oh my God, who is that?”

Soojung was attracted to one of her friends’ exciting squeal and turned her head to look at the direction that her friend was pointing at. She saw a young woman who sat on a silver motorbike that was parked right in front the café. The woman then got off from the bike and took off her helmet, revealing her face while her long shining silver hair fell down perfectly to her shoulders. That sight successfully captivated all of the girls’ attention as some of them started drooling over the rarely handsome woman. Yeah, she is drop dead gorgeous but also looks handsome in some kind of ways.

Soojung knows who that woman really is and realized that she has to stay away from her. But the cool, mysterious yet attractive aura that the woman has made Soojung couldn’t even take her eyes off from her. Soojung can felt her heart started to beat faster when the woman who has just walked inside the café, noticed their presences and suddenly gave a charming smile to them.

“My my, she’s walking to us!”

This time, Soojung felt her heart fell off from the ribcage when the young woman has already stood in front of their table with a smile still plastered on her face. Soojung secretly gulped hard when the woman gracefully ped her black leather jacket, revealed the white shirt and black tie that she wore beneath the jacket. ‘My God, this woman is so damn hot!’

“Hey, mind if I sit with you girls?”, the deep husky voice asked them softly.

One of the girls scooted closer towards Soojung to give a space for the woman to seat. “Here, sit beside me!”, she willingly said with an overly excited tone in her voice. The woman gratefully said ‘thank you’ and took a seat beside the girl.

“You are Moonbyul, right? I am Yooa.”

The girl willingly introduced herself to the woman and stretched out her hand to make a friendly handshake. Moonbyul stared at her for a quite long time before she accepted the handshake and gave another charming smile to the girl that has been introduced as Yooa. She was the girl’s hand with her thumb which successfully made the girl squeaked slowly in a pleasant way.

Then, Moonbyul started to be introduced with the other girls one by one until it’s finally Soojung’s turn. Soojung was hesitated at first but then she just shrugged it off and shook her hand with Moonbyul who stared at her deeply. And that made Soojung unconsciously amazed as she hung her head low to hide her already blushing face.

Moonbyul started to chat with the other girls about a lot of stuffs that Soojung couldn’t even guessed what were they talking about. She was too focused on staring at Moonbyul’s beautiful face until the other woman noticed that and smirked. Soojung shyly replied back with a small smile. She pulled Yooa who sat beside her and whispered at the girl with a hopeful voice. “Don’t let Yoona unnie knows about this, okay?”

Yooa nodded her head and gave an assurance smile. Then, Soojung couldn’t care less anymore about the cliques’ war that they have toward each other. She started to join the other girls chatting with Moonbyul and even there were some moments that the both of them look into each other, kept on playing love.

On the other hand, Moonbyul started to love the game that she was playing right now. Plus, Moonbyul knew that Jung Soojung, one of the precious girls for The Preppies started to be tricked with the trap that she made from the moment she saw these Preppies girls. An evil smirk secretly made its way through Moonbyul’s lips as her plan has started to go with the flow just like what she imagined. ‘You want to play a game with me? Then, you have just choose the right person indeed.’

---

Yongsun and Wheein were politely sat in front the Head Director of Elysian Academy, Mister Kim Taewon. The middle aged man was checking some files before he put all of it back inside the drawer. Now, he paid all of his attention towards the two girls who wanted to discuss about some particular things about him. Even that his face looks really exhausted and stress, but he didn’t forget to give a smile to the girls.

“So, what we want to discuss about?”

A long silence was surrounded the atmosphere at first. Yongsun took a really deep breath before exhaled it slowly. She looks directly into Mister Taewon’s eyes, hoping that what she wanted to say could be accepted by the Head Director. “I would just straight to the point.” Yongsun looks at Wheein first and the younger girl nodded, gave an assurance smile and mouthed ‘you can do it’ to Yongsun. Yongsun replied the smile back, cleared before she continued in a fully confident voice. “I, Kim Yongsun, would like to ask for your permission to let me replace the spot as Student Council President in Elysian Academy.”

With just one pronouncement, Yongsun finally got to confess her good intention towards the academy to the Head Director. She bit her lips as she saw the man looks a bit serious and deep in his own thoughts. After for quite several minutes, the man finally spoke out. “Why you want to take over the spot?”

Yongsun gave a small smile to the middle aged man before she answered the question accordingly. “Firstly, I know the academy’s authorities are so lost after the sudden disappearance of the original SCP (Student Council President). And our academy’s condition has turned into a complete chaos where we have been divided into six different cliques and unexpectedly having war with each other.” Yongsun inhaled another long breath before continued more. “I am honestly devastated and frustrated with this problem. I eagerly want to recover the situation back. I want this academy to be like before, as one of the most prestigious colleges in South Korea. And reunite all the cliques back as one and work on this together.”

Mister Taewon grasped both of his palms together and rested his chin on it. He slowly nodded before he asked another question to Yongsun. “What make you capable to replace this spot? This is the most important role for the students.”

“I will do whatever it takes to achieve these goals successfully, sir.”, Yongsun said with full confidence in her voice.

Mister Taewon saw the spark in her eyes when she answered to every questions that he gave. He couldn’t denied that he was feeling doubt right now but the condition of the academy is worsen day by day. They really need to find the perfect candidate to replace the important role as soon as possible. And he heard the sincerity in every words that slipped out from the young woman’s mouth. Mister Taewon finally nodded his head and gave a small smile to the girl.

“We hope that you can keep your words, Kim Yongsun. I welcome you as the new Student Council President of Elysian Academy.”

Yongsun’s pair of eyes were sparkling brightly after she heard those words from Mister Taewon. A wide yet full with excitement smile quick made its way through her lips as she shook her hand happily with the Head Director. “Thank you, sir! I would do my very best for the sake of Elysian Academy.”

After that, Yongsun looks at Wheein and the younger girl kept congratulates her before both of them pulled each other into a tight embrace. Wheein is truly happy for Yongsun. The two of them were in that kind of position for a quite long time. After they let go from the embrace, Mister Taewon voiced out once more.

“Another one big thing, Miss Kim. As the SCP, you cannot participate or side to any of the cliques. You will stay as a non-clique student. Do you acknowledge that?”

Yongsun admitted that she was a bit surprised to hear that condition. She looks at Wheein and the younger girl obviously looks shocked too. But, Yongsun has no other choice so she nodded her head slowly, agreed with the condition. On the other hand, Wheein felt a bit disappointed to know that. Yongsun quickly holds her hand and gave an reassurance smile just like she was saying ‘everything’s will be alright’. Wheein tried to smile back even it broke her heart.

Yongsun came closer to her and whispered to her ear softly. “Don’t worry, dear Wheeinie. Without me, I know you can still be a good leader to the clique. I fully confident you can do it.”

That couraging words from Yongsun really made Wheein touched and sad at the same time. And she almost broke down to tears because of that.

_____________________________________________________________

p/s: Keep voting for the pole.