Chapter 18

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A/N: This chapter literally a bit messed up because I just have to update this real fast, hehe. Anyway enjoy guys. *finger heart*

Their smile though. ><

____________________________________________________

Two weeks later

“So what is the first plan, Wheein-ah?”

It is a cool Sunday morning and Wheein was chilling out with Hyejin in her family’s salon. Hyejin tugged on the small brunette’s dress and brought her nose closer to that chubby cheek. Wheein was so ticklish with that so she quickly pushed her girlfriend slowly earned an unsatisfied look from the latter. Wheein shook her head before she read Yongsun’s diary again.

 Yes, they admitted that they’ve secretly invaded Yongsun’s privacy by reading her diary but it’s for their own good and even for the academy too. The small brunette was secretly admired on how Yongsun can wrote all of those plans brilliantly. After all, Yongsun can be considered as her idol in Elysian Academy though.

“A friendly football match between The Bullies?”, Wheein blurted out the first plan that Yongsun has wrote on the page.

Hyejin tapped her index finger under her chin, looking like she was thinking deeply. “And how’s that can help to reunite the cliques?”, Hyejin asked out of curiosity. She looked at the brunette who still focused reading with a cute grin plastered on her face making her dimples clearly visible.

“Basically, The Bullies will be divided into a few teams and will compete against each other. Any team that successfully win the first place get to earn a big prize. A million won! With one condition; The Bullies have to stop bullying another students fair and square.” Wheein squealed excitedly before continued. “Oh my God, this is why I love Yongsun unnie so much!”

Hyejin’s eyebrows creased before she interrupted her girlfriend’s antics. “Wait a second! Where could we find such big money, babe?”

That question successfully made Wheein frowned and her lips twirled down. That’s true, how can both of them earn such huge amount of money? Probably from the academy of course? An imaginary light bulb popped out from her mind before she threw a cheeky grin to the sassy short haired girl who was sitting beside her. Hyejin who noticed that can only made a confuse face as she waited for the brunette’s next words.

Wheein lifted the thick book up as she was ready to tell about her plan to Hyejin. But then, they startled when a brown rectangular envelope slipped out from a certain page inside the diary and fell onto the floor. Both of the younger girls shared a suspicious stare toward each other before Wheein decided to take it and checked out the content. Again, Wheein has been warned by Hyejin for blatantly invading someone’s privacy and the small brunette started to get bored with the complaint.

“Yahh, Hyejin-ie! Can you just follow my lead? I’m sure if we explain it to Yongsun unnie later, she will totally understands us. I know her, Hyejin-ie. Don’t worry, alright?”, she said reassuringly. Listened to Wheein’s soft tone got Hyejin can only heaved a sigh before nodded her head, motioned the brunette to continue what she wants to do.

Wheein quickly ripped the top flap of the envelope before she tried to check out the content inside it. left agape which has brought a speedy attention from Hyejin as the short haired girl scooted closer to her girlfriend and took a peep of the content. Now, both of them got goosebump.

It literally a million won inside the envelope.

“Yongsun unnie’s family is pretty rich, huh?”, Hyejin asked as she was still amazed with how much money the older girl has kept. She took the envelope from Wheein and took out all the notes. She can buys a lot of things from the money just for her own self but Hyejin was not intentionally wants to do that. Never.

Wheein let out a chuckle and nodded her head. “Yeah.. Mr. Kim is a CEO of a huge company anyway.” Wheein remembered Yongsun has once told that her father wanted her to be the next CEO but Yongsun just don’t want that. She is more willing to take over her mother’s café business. But her father never force her to agree to it though.

Wheein smiled as the vision of Yongsun came into her mind. Ah, how she misses the older girl so freaking much. Not only her, she guarantees Byulyi misses Yongsun like crazy right now. It has been two weeks and there’s still no news about Yongsun’s condition. She wondered how is the older girl has been doing now? How’s her progression? Is she wakes up already? And everything has been left unanswered. Wheein heaved a heavy sigh which has caught Hyejin’s attention.

“You okay, babe?”

Wheein gave a cute smile to Hyejin. “Yes, just hungry.” She pouted before continued. “I want to eat burger.”

Hyejin laughed hysterically when she saw the cute reaction from that small brunette. She pinched her chubby cheeks softly before answered. “Okay, let’s invite Byulyi too.”

“Great idea!”

---

“So...” Byulyi’s voice kind of trailed off for a moment before she quickly asked. “What did you two have been up to?”

The three of them were hanging out at one of the popular fast food restaurants, McDonald that located at centre of the town. They decided to have their brunch there as Wheein has told that she was craving for burger. Hyejin don’t have any idea where to eat such food so she brought them there. On the other hand, Byulyi that has been invited to join them just agreed to it as she didn’t know what to do too.

Wheein who was munching on her Double Cheese Burger answered. “Helping Yongsun unnie!” Hyejin’s eyes grew wider before she softly pinched the small brunette’s thigh that sat beside her. Wheein winced in pain and looked at Hyejin with a confuse face. Seeing Hyejin’s secret warning, Wheein added while presented an awkward grin to Byulyi who was sitting in front of her. “I-I mean... we are trying... to help reunite the students.”

Both of the younger girls bit their lips when they saw Byulyi’s face. Even though there was a smile plastered on her face, but they know the older girl trying to supress the emotion that overflowed inside her heart right now. Those pair of hazel eyes were too easy to see through.

Byulyi let out a bitter chuckle before they enveloped in a quiet atmosphere. After a few minutes of silence with Wheein still munched on her burger while Hyejin slurped her drink, they caught Byulyi mumbled under her breath. Even that it was so slow, but they still can hear it clearly.

“I miss her... so ing much.”

That audible sigh that slipped out from her lips caused the two younger girls to stare at her out of despair. Since Yongsun is not here, they obviously saw how empty Byulyi’s life was. She will kept on spacing out and sometimes drown in her own daydreams.

Despite all of that, Hyejin and Wheein felt truly thankful when Byulyi has showing that she truly loves the older brunette so much. Even that Hyejin sometimes caught Byulyi cried whenever she came to the older girl’s house, but she convinced that it is a good sign after all. That’s mean Yongsun’s absence in her life gave a huge impact to her and Hyejin hopes the both of them will be like before as soon as possible.

Hyejin snapped her finger when an idea came into her mind out of the blue. She looked straight into Byulyi’s eyes before she exclaimed excitedly. “Go visit Yongsun unnie then!” Wheein nodded her head agreed to the idea, both of them trying to convince Byulyi to agree with it as well.

As Byulyi heard that, she felt the slight feeling of excitement aroused in her heart. Secretly she blamed for not thinking about that from the very first place. “You’re right.. I-I will go there now!” Before Byulyi stood up from her seat, she took a last slurp from her drink. She pulled the two younger girls into a tight hug which has made them squealed happily. And to their surprise, Byulyi suddenly kissed Hyejin’s cheek before cheekily grinned to them.

“Yahh, Byulyi unnie! Why you do-“

Wheein can’t finishes her sentence when Byulyi quickly retorted and spared a charming wink to both of them. “Don’t worry cutie Wheein, Yongsun will always and forever be the queen of my heart. Oh wait!” Suddenly, Byulyi kissed Wheein’s cheek this time and let out an unusual giggle as she saw both of the younger girls were now fluttered in embarrassment. “It’s fair now. Thanks girls! See you later.”

As soon as Byulyi disappeared from sight, Hyejin and Wheein shared a stare toward one another while their cheeks still tinted in deep crimson pink. Like a great chemistry, both them pointed their index fingers in front of each other’s face and questioned at the same time.

“Why are you blushing?”

Realized to their clumsy reaction, they burst into a fit of laughter. “You know what? Byulyi has changed for a bit. Doesn’t it good, babe?”, Hyejin asked while still trying to hold her laugh and stared at Wheein adoringly. Wheein who was slurping her drink quickly nodded her head before shot a sweet smile to her girlfriend.

“Of course, my baby boo!”

Hyejin can’t helped to grin like a fool when that new nickname came out perfectly and absolutely sounded so cute from her small girlfriend. They continued eating before Hyejin asked. “So, what’s the next plan after the friendly football match?”

Glad that Wheein brought along Yongsun’s diary with them so she fished it out inside her sling bag. Hyejin helped to put aside the foods on the table to not let the thick book getting dirty. Wheein gently laid the thick book on the table before hastily slipped a few pages. Read it for a few minutes first before the small brunette answered Hyejin’s question before a bit hesitated.

“The Jocks has to help The Nerds with their sport activities, and in return The Nerds has to help The Jocks with their academics.” And Wheein saw a cute smile emoji at the end of the sentence and she secretly smiled to it.

Hyejin asked her girlfriend for reassurance as she knows the war between her girlfriend’s clique and The Jocks clique. “So, you okay with that?”

Wheein took a deep breath before she calmly smiled. “Maybe it’s time to put a stop on our war. I’m fully ready!” Wheein let out a loud yell of ‘woohoo’ and giggled melodically when she realized how weird she looks right now. Hyejin replied back by patting her girlfriend’s head and simply smiled.

“This is why I love you so much, babe.”

Wheein sweetly grinned showing her cute dimples. “I love you too, my baby boo.”

---

She has been woke up to the melody of birds chirping while her nostrils sniffed the sweet scent of flowers and something a bit heavy lied on her tummy. She moved her fingers for a bit before flinched her eyes open. It felt like she has been sleeping for too long. She wanted to sit up from her nap position but then she felt the thing that was lying on her stomach slightly moved. She decided to tilt her head to the side for a bit and looked down to check what it was.

She can’t helped to smile as soon as she saw a beautiful girl was lying her head on her stomach while her eyes tightly closed, maybe still drifted in her own sweet dream. Now, she noticed that she was at an open grassy field and the colour of green was the top highlight around her. She- or supposedly to be said they- are lying peacefully under a big tree with just the both of them were there. There’s no one else. And honestly, she loves this feeling and wishes that it will stay like this for forever.

She looked at the girl back and her hand slowly made its way to the girl’s shiny silver lock. She smiled when the girl scrunched up her nose making her looks like a really cute hamster. And out of the blue, the girl opened her eyes and stared at her with eyes still half closed. But after a while, the girl opened her eyes wide same goes to her smile as soon as she stared at her back.

“Hey, gorgeous.” The girl slowly lifted up her head and sat up from her nap position on her stomach a while ago. The silver haired girl crossed her legs together before rested her chin on her palm and stared at her admiringly. “This Byulyi wants to stare at her pretty Yongsun-ie for a few minutes. Can she?”, Byulyi asked in a cute voice while grinning like a kid, making her nose muscle visible.

Yongsun brought her palm to as she let out a loud giggle as she thought about how cute Byulyi looks right now. “Yes, of course you can.” Yongsun decided to move a little closer to Byulyi and gently laid her head on Byulyi’s lap. The silver haired girl willingly let her be and stared down at Yongsun with her hazel eyes reflected the feeling of fully love and sincere. Yongsun stared back up at Byulyi and shot the sweetest smile to her.

Byulyi leaned her face closer to Yongsun’s and slowly whispered. “Please wake up, my cutie pie.”

Yongsun blinked her eyes a few times before she made a confuse look. She didn’t quite understand with what Byulyi was talking about so she quickly asked. “I’m already wake up, Byulyi.. What do you mean?”

Byulyi shook her head before warmly smiled. Little tears started to visibly fell down from her eyes which has made Yongsun totally startled. She quickly wiped the tears away still with a frown on her face and now her lips pouted. Byulyi laughed with the cute reaction before she cupped Yongsun’s mochi cheeks and nuzzled their noses together.

“I mean... please wake up for real, baby. I will wait for you, with a really big surprise.”

Before Yongsun can say anything, Byulyi quickly closed the gap between them and sealed their lips together into a long sweet kiss.

---

Mrs. Kim who was napping on a chair and resting her head on the side of her one and only daughter’s bed flinched her eyes open. She lifted her head up while twisted her hands for a bit and straightened her sore neck after an hour of uncomfortable nap. Her palm made its way to cover as it slipped out a soft yawn.

After feeling a bit okay, Mrs. Kim turned her head back to look at Yongsun’s face who was lying unconsciously on her bed. The doctor has allowed to put away all those wires that were connected onto her daughter’s body before and left with only a single drip to let the medicine flow inside her body. There’s no even the same medical ventilator as Yongsun’s breathing is now back to normal. The married couple truly grateful when they got to know Yongsun’s progression has been go through very well even she’s still not waking up from her coma.

Mrs. Kim thought about the idea to cook for their lunch and eat with her husband as soon as he gets back from work later. But then, her eyes quickly caught something. The older woman was startled and unexpectedly froze at her seat when she saw Yongsun’s fingers slightly moved. She also saw Yongsun’s eyesbrows frowned for a bit before she got back into the previous position.

Even Mrs. Kim waited for her daughter’s eyes to open yet it didn’t happened, but she was just enough to feel happy when there was some movements from her daughter after two weeks of just staying still. Without her knowledge, tears started to overflow down to her cheeks before she quickly stood up and kissed her daughter’s forehead. She stayed in that position a bit longer as a smile crept to her lips.

“Wake up soon yeah, honey?”

---

Late at dawn, Byulyi finally arrived at her rented house after spent a few hours drove her superbike around the town. She decided to visit Yongsun’s parent house at Busan tomorrow as the day has getting darker. But yet, she still feel excited for it. A smile still plastered on her lips as she parked her superbike right at the backyard. Then, she walked to the front house just to be shocked to see a sudden presence from someone.

Her brother.

“B-Byulyi..”

She has longed not hear to the soft voice and actually she kind of misses it so much. But then again, she kept a stoic face when her heart started to feel the feeling of hatred again. She crossed her arms on her chest and stared blankly at her brother who has stood right in front of her with a face full of despair. Thanks to the dim lights came from the street lamps, she still can see her brother’s face clearly.

Her brother that had once ran away out of the blue.

Her brother that had once took care of her and supported her no matter what.

Her brother that had once left a scar on her heart.

And her brother that had once confessed to never admit that they are sibling by blood and abandoned until she turned how she was right now.

“What the are you doing here? And how did you know my house?”

Minseok was a bit surprised to hear the stern yet rough voice of his little sister. He tried to take another step closer to Byulyi but then she quickly warned with a commanding voice.

“For crying out loud, if you come closer, I will kill you right this freaking time!”

As soon as he heard the harsh order came from his little sister, Minseok stopped on his track and stood stiffly. He hung his head low, looking like a child who just got scolded for stealing candies. Then, the husky voice came from Byulyi echoed again.

“And please, stop your stupid plan to destroy the academy.”

Minseok lifted up his head back with his eyes opened wide. His heart started to beat incredulously before he stutteringly asked. “H-How did y-you know..?”

Byulyi let out a smirk and blatantly answered. “That jerk Park Chanyeol.” She gripped on her knuckles tighter until it turned pale as she remembered back about the new student who has caused a complete chaos to the life of the girl that she genuinely loves so much. She shook her head before continued. “He told me everything about you before he flied back to Japan with his parent.”

Minseok was left speechless as the new information processed in his head. So that’s how the younger guy suddenly disappeared. Byulyi has knew about it already and he can’t expect what his little sister has done to Chanyeol. But that’s not the point right now. There’s something else is more important than that. He stared back at Byulyi but now with a convincing look while his eyes were a bit glassy already. “B-But I plan all of that for you.. I-I want to redeem my mistake.”

Byulyi heaved a heavy sigh before she shook her head with a clearly frustration look on her face. “How fool are you to think that way. You are totally wasting time, you know?” Byulyi scratched her not-so-itchy nape and turned her gaze back to her brother. But this time her gaze became soften before she voiced out back. “Just... go back to Bucheon. Take care of mom.”

Byulyi turned her back to enter her house. She heard her brother soft whimpers from behind and decided to stop on her track. With a heavy heart, she let out a long sigh. “Don’t think about it anymore, oppa.”

Minseok who was silently crying stared back at her sister who was back facing him. He’s not mistaken that Byulyi just called him ‘oppa’ a while ago. Before he can say anything back, Byulyi quickly added still with a stern voice. But now, Minseok kind of heard that the husky voice sounded a bit softer.

“I will come visit you guys.. Just take care of mom now, alright.”

Then, Byulyi stepped into her house without even waiting for any single second. Minseok was lost of words before a small smile crept to his lips. He was really regret for what he has done to Byulyi before and she’s right. All he has to do right now is take care of their mother. Even Minseok still not sure if Byulyi has really forgives him or no, but he still feels at ease about it.

On the other side, Byulyi still stood in front of the door as soon as she closed it before. Even she was still mad with her brother for whatever that has happened before, but she could care less about it anymore. All that important right now is Yongsun. Yes, she has a big mission to fulfil right now.

She took out a vintage red box from the pocket of her leather jacket before she stared at it for a good minute. Then, a huge smile crept to her lips before she whispered under her breath.

“Wait for me, my baby cutie pie.”

____________________________________________________

So what will the big mission be? Keke, I suppose you guys know it as well. And yes guys, this story almost comes to an end. *sob* Thank you guys for your continuous supports toward this story. Thank you very very much! *bow* See you in the next update. Byeeeee. *finger heart*

p/s: So guys, I'm planning to write a one-shot after this one ends. Despite that I almost will have my superb long holiday after my exam ends, I am so excited for it. *hehe* So basically, this one-shot is like when Solar makes 'stalker' as her career while Byulyi is a cute and nerdy repairist at day and a hot and 'handsomely beautiful' *lol* worker of a cafe at night. What do you think? Well, I will leave a poll below and vote 'yes' or 'no' for me to continue it. So, really anticipate for your feedback, fellas. ^^

See you again. *heart heart heart*