Chapter 15

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A/N: First of all, I want to say thank you very very much to all reader of this story and the one who commented and gave your opinions. You guys are awesome! *thumbs up* I can't say anything more, so hope you enjoy this update. *finger heart*

p/s: Remind that this chapter has a lot of cursing words.

____________________________________________________

She continued running to she didn’t even know where as long as her feet can drag her. Tears kept on pouring down to her chubby cheeks showing no sign to stop at all. A few minutes passed as her legs still moving in a fast pace, she didn’t realized that she has entered the town. Yongsun wandered her eyes around the area and she stared at a certain small building. She knows she has an English class after this and as the Student Council President, she has to show good example to the others but right now she just didn’t had the mood at all.

Yongsun brought her right palm to her chest where her heart located at. She pushed it harder when it felt terribly hurting like her heart is cracking and almost in the verge of breaking. Reminded about the incident a while ago making her head dizzy that she started to walk like a drunk person and her legs wobbled. Yongsun rubbed her lips with her thumbs and she was so disgusted when she can still felt Chanyeol’s lips touched on hers without her willing. She pressed both side of her head with her palms, trying to supress the pain that attacked inside her head. Yongsun walked to the small building and a bit hesitated to go inside at first, but then she just pushed the door before the sound of bell ringing echoed inside the building.

“Hey, welco- my God, Yongsun unnie!”

Hyejin who was chatting with Wheein on the sofa quickly went to Yongsun who almost fell to her knees on the floor. Hyejin pulled Yongsun’s left arm hung around her shoulder and walked her to the sofa and pushed the older girl gently to sit beside Wheein. The younger brunette touched Yongsun’s shoulder and looked at her with full worry.

“Are you okay, unnie? You look in mess.”

Wheein fixed the older girl’s hair that was a bit dishevelled. On the other hand, Hyejin took out a piece of tissue on the table to wipe the sweats on Yongsun’s forehead before took another one to wipe the tears that kept on falling from her eyes. Both of the younger girls are so worried right now when Yongsun still sobbing and whimpering as her chest rapidly moved up and down. They waited a few minutes for Yongsun to calm down but Wheein didn’t miss to her back to ease her down.

“He... he’s back.”

Wheein frowned as she tried to digest what Yongsun has just said. “Who’s back, unnie?”, she asked with full curiosity. She saw Yongsun shaking her head before talked back with a shaky voice that can clearly show that Yongsun was actually scared.

“D-Do you remember that I have told you once about my sick ex-boyfriend?”

Wheein tried to remember about it as she stared at the ceiling above, thinking. “Ah.” She slowly nodded her head as the conversation between her and Yongsun two months ago came into her mind once again. She remembered that both of them were randomly chatted about some stuffs before Wheein brought up a topic about boys. Not like they really wanted to talk about boy and everything but Wheein just wanted to know if Yongsun has a relationship with guy before. And then, Yongsun started to tell about every guy that she has dated including the most terrible one.

Wheein’s eyes grew wider as she stared at Yongsun disbelief. “Unnie, don’t tell me the guy that almost kills you in high school has return now?”, Wheein asked half yelling.

Wheein felt her jaw dropped when Yongsun slowly nodded her head before she stared at her own feet. Hyejin who was blank quickly butted in. “Sick ex-boyfriend? Kills? What are you guys talking about?” She seriously didn’t have any idea on what are the two girls were talking about. She knows that Wheein and Yongsun are so close with each other but the older girl never tell anything about her past to Hyejin yet.

Ignored the sassy short haired girl, Wheein asked another question to Yongsun. “I do heard about a new transfer student in our academy, i-is that him?”

Again, Yongsun nodded her head before tears started to roll down to her cheeks once more. Hyejin quickly handed the older brunette a piece of tissue with a frown on her face. She still can’t understand the real story as she looked at her girlfriend and pouted cutely. But Wheein just ignored her and gave her full attention towards Yongsun. Because of that, Hyejin just rolled her eyes and try as best as she could to catch up to their conversation.

Yongsun still whimpered softly but then she blurted out. “H-He knew about my relationship with Byulyi.. And he warned me that he will spread about it to the whole campus i-if I’m not break up with her.”

“What?! You’ve got to be kidding me!”, Wheein yelled all her lungs out. She facepalmed as soon as she heard the new information. Now, Wheein surely knows how crazy this guy that has once broke her favourite ‘unnie’ heart. She can’t take it and the fact that he used Yongsun to break the couple off just considered as totally insane for her. Sometimes, Wheein just wanted to scold Yongsun for being so innocent and always put others first but this time, Yongsun has to realize that she should put herself on top. Yongsun truly needs to realize that.

“Unnie, you need to tell Byulyi unnie about that! You can’t let him fool around with you again.”, Wheein stated half screaming. She can’t let Yongsun being fooled by a monster masked in human like that guy. For this time, she needs Yongsun to fight back the guy no matter what. Yongsun has successfully fought the most dangerous person in their campus, and Wheein believes Yongsun can does the same thing to her sick psycho ex-boyfriend. “He doesn’t deserves you, unnie. Think about Byulyi unnie.”

Magically, Yongsun’s sobs and whimpers stopped out of the blue before she stared at the younger brunette with sparkling watery eyes. A strong sense of courage ignited inside her heart in a blink of an eye. Yongsun grabbed both of Wheein’s hands and held them inside hers. “You’re right. How can I be so stupid? B-Byul can protect me, she always can.”, Yongsun said still with a shaky voice. But this time, there’s a strong determination echoed from her velvety voice. Remembered about the incident when Byulyi saved her from those dirty-minded Greasers’ boys at the deserted path, Yongsun knows the statement that she just said was true indeed.

In a rush, Yongsun stood up from the sofa. “I-I must tell her now!”

“Wait! Yong-“

Wheein can’t finishes her words when Yongsun has already ran outside the salon clumsily. She looked at Hyejin beside her who was also frowning. They were froze at their place, brows furrowed while stared at each other for a few seconds.

Doom!

They heard a loud crashing sound from nearby and Wheein quickly scooted closer to Hyejin. “What was that?”, Wheein asked totally feared and shocked. She hugged the short haired girl’s waist with trembling hands. Hyejin who was indeed confused as well just shook her head as a reply. But after a while, something bothered her mind like a thunder struck and Hyejin quickly got up from the sofa with a face full of terrify.

“Stay here, Wheein-ah. I want to check what it is.”

Before Wheein can reply anything, Hyejin had also ran out from the salon just a few minutes after Yongsun gone. An unpleasant feeling crept inside her heart but Wheein kept on wishing that nothing’s bad happens. Wheein tried to shoo away the negative thoughts as she still waited faithfully for Hyejin’s return.

About a couple minutes later, the salon’s door has been opened roughly from outside before an out of breath Hyejin stood right in front of Wheein. To Wheein’s surprise, she saw some parts on Hyejin’s shirt has been covered with thick red traces like blood and tears streaming down to her cheeks. Wheein’s heart started to pound crazily fast. She quickly walked to Hyejin’s side and gripped on both of her shoulders.

“What’s happened, Hyejin-ie?”, Wheein asked terribly frightened.

Hyejin stared at Wheein with teary eyes. She took out a deep breath before answered the brunette’s with soft whimpers. “Y-Yongsun unnie... g-got in an accident.”

---

“Tsk, my poor Yongsun!”

Chanyeol let out an evil hysterical laugh. He pushed the video button on before the recorded video played again in front of his eyes. His lips twirled in a weird way when the soft screaming and replayed back greeted his ears. Crazy as it seems, Chanyeol was walking through a deserted path, ditching his first class as he started to feel the lack of interest start the day with studying. No matter how it is, he remembered that his main goal for transferring to that academy was all because of Yongsun. Yes.

When Chanyeol almost arrived at the end of the path, he heard a loud growl from a motorbike echoed from behind him. A rough hiss slipped out from his mouth before he turned his back to check it out. Chanyeol felt his feet glued on the sandy road when the motorbike stopped right in front of him, and a tough guy wore a black leather jacket while his face still covered with full-face helmet greeted both of his eyes. Not even wasting any time, the tough guy quickly took off his helmet and threw it hardly and it hit right to Chanyeol’s left knee.

“Argh!”, Chanyeol yelped in pain. Chanyeol kneeled down his right knee on the ground while his palms pressed on his hurting left knee. Trying to supress the pain that kept on striking it. Chanyeol lifted his head and threw a deadliest glare to the tough guy who has stood in front of him with his arms crossed on his chest. Half of his face was covered with black mask. “You ! What the are you doing? And who the hell are you?”, Chanyeol asked harshly.

The tough guy let out a mocking laugh before he bent down and pulled Chanyeol’s black hair roughly. He didn’t even gave a single care even Chanyeol has cried in pain under him. “I’m your biggest nightmare, you dip.” He brought Chanyeol’s face closer to him before his eyes turned wider and furious straight into Chanyeol’s one. “You think that I don’t know what you did, huh? You don’t think that I didn’t see how you treat Yongsun a while ago? And because of that, you are such a bastard!”

Right after that, the tough guy threw a strong slap right on Chanyeol’s face making the guy lied helplessly on the ground. Surprising as it seems, the one who was hiding behind the black mask was Jongin, Byulyi’s best buddy from The Greasers. Chanyeol is really sneaky, but everyone know that Jongin can get sneakier than him and he has promised Byulyi one thing. That he will helps Byulyi to protect Yongsun from anyone and even anything. He silently felt thankful to go to the campus early in the morning and got to witness the incident at the hallway. Yes, Jongin saw everything, yet neither Yongsun or even Chanyeol can notice him.

Chanyeol kneeled back on the ground before Jongin threw his leg on the kneeling guy’s tummy. “I-It hurts!”, he screamed in pain. But Jongin just half-heartedly laughed out loud. He took out his phone and dialled a certain number. After the third ring, the call has been answered before Jongin quickly spoke.

“Byulyi, come over to the shortcut. I have something to show you.” Jongin smirked before continued. “Or more like someone.”

---

“You son of a !”

Byulyi threw another strong punch right to Chanyeol’s face. Another loud growling in pain slipped out from his mouth while thick blood again dripped down from the corner of his lips. They were at one of the rooms in The Greasers’ headquarter where they use the room as a specific place to let out their anger to the person that try to mess around with them. Both of Chanyeol’s hands have been tied tightly with long ropes that hung on the wall. His face has clearly swollen and covered with a few bruises.

“Give the ing phone, Jongin!”

Jongin who faithfully stood beside Byulyi quickly handed Chanyeol’s smartphone to Byulyi. He has just to stay as a spectator and only watched Byulyi beat the black haired guy’s up like a terrifying mad dragon. But whatever it is, Jongin was so entertained watching it. One undeniable fact that Byulyi is so strong, almost can beat the men’s strength.

Byulyi opened the recorded video and she gasped while her eyes opened wide. Her grip on the smartphone tighten before she threw the phone onto the hard floor and it crashed into pieces. Chanyeol who can only stared at it unconsciously cursed at the young woman and it successfully raised Byulyi’s boiling heart again. This time, Byulyi swung her leg and kicked right on Chanyeol’s tummy making the guy cried in hurtfully pain. Byulyi felt her chest raising up and down like crazy, holding the anger that has overtook inside her heart right now.

Buzz.

Byulyi felt vibration from the pocket of her black ripped pants so she took out her smartphone and saw Hyejin’s name on it. She let out a harsh hiss considering if she wants to answer the call or not. Despite the situation that she was facing right now, Byulyi felt she shouldn’t has any disturbance even from her own friends. But nevertheless, she answered the call unwillingly.

“, Hyejin, I have some business to-“

“Come to the hospital now! Like ing right now!”, Hyejin quickly cut off Byulyi’s words on the other line.

Byulyi let out another frustrating growl. “Why should I go there?”

Not waiting any single second, Hyejin answered half screaming. “You jerk, Yongsun got in an accident!”

“What?” Her voice almost sounds like a whisper. Byulyi felt her heart stopped beating until she can’t even breathing properly. She felt her hands started to tremble. That sudden news got her world became dark. ‘No..’ Byulyi shook her head slowly. Nonetheless, she asked Hyejin back, pleading with a voice full of hope. “How’s her condition?”

Byulyi heard Hyejin whimpered from the other line before the younger girl answered with shaking voice. “S-She’s critical and unconscious.. A lot blood lose.”

Byulyi hastily ended the call and put her smartphone back inside the pocket. Sensation of hot liquid was trying to fall from her eyes but Byulyi tried to hold it as best as possible. No, she shouldn’t cry right now. She has to go to Yongsun. Byulyi looked at Jongin who was confused before she tremblingly voiced out. “Watch this bastard for me and don’t let him get away. I need to go right now.”

Even Byulyi was suddenly changed and her face reflected fear and sorrowfulness, Jongin just nodded his head understood with the command. Before Byulyi walked out from the room, she turned her head looking at Jongin one last time and sternly warned him.

“And one more thing, don’t lay a finger on him. Let me do everything. But if he try to fight, then you are forgiven to beat him up.”

---

In Severance Hospital, both of the younger girls were waiting patiently outside the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), where the doctors were still trying their very best to save Yongsun. Wheein hopelessly sat on one of the benches, fiddling with her fingers and stared at her own feet while Hyejin kept walking back and forth since an hour ago. Both of their faces were dead worried and scared while traces of tears still can be seen on their cheeks.

Hyejin stopped and stared at her shirt for a few seconds. She didn’t changes her cloth yet and tears streaming down again. How horrified she was when she saw Yongsun had lifelessly lied on the road with half of her body and face covered with blood after she has been hit by a speeding car. Hyejin remembered the last sentence that the older girl has said as Hyejin rested her head on her lap before Yongsun turned unconscious.

“B-Byul, I-I’m sorry..”

Hyejin shredded the tears with her thumbs. She can’t held the sadness that overwhelmed inside her heart. Eventhough she’s not that close with Yongsun, but she still thought Yongsun as her own best friend. Hyejin took out Yongsun’s smartphone and walked to Wheein. She handed it to the brunette who was still staring at own feet. Wheein lifted her head up and looked back at Hyejin with a confuse look.

“We should inform Yongsun unnie’s parent about this.. Wheein-ah, can you do it?”, Hyejin asked, more like a plead.

Wheein didn’t want to turn the girl down as she knew Hyejin was also shocked and still sad about Yongsun. So she nodded her head agreed to it before took the phone. She searched for a certain number that related to the older girl’s parent. Yongsun is the only child in her family and that fact making Wheein devastated. How her parent will react to this news that their only child has been involved in a hit-and-run and still critically unconscious? Wheein can only shooed the thought away as her eyes caught a contact name, ‘Daddy’. Took out a long deep breath, Wheein quickly dialled the number without any doubt.

On the other hand, Hyejin walked a bit far away from there to give Wheein some space to inform Yongsun’s parent. She heaved a sigh and stared at the end of the hallway. ‘Where’s Byulyi?’ Like a magic spell, Byulyi finally appeared making Hyejin ran to the older girl. She saw the silver haired girl’s kept a stoic face but she knew those pair of hazel eyes were reflected everything that she didn’t wanted to show. Hyejin silently blamed Byulyi for trying to act tough and all even she was actually not.

They walked to in front of the room with both of them being silent. Neither both of them want to start a conversation. Hyejin saw Wheein has already ended the call so she went to the brunette and asked. “So what they say, Wheein-ah?”

Wheein presented a bitter smile and nodded her head slowly. “They will try to come over as soon as possible.” She turned to look at Byulyi who was standing beside Hyejin as she saw the glimpse of Byulyi’s crystal eyes. Wheein understands how painful Byulyi must feel right now even that she didn’t show it to anyone.

Before they can say something further, the ICU’s door has been pushed from the inside and it quickly grabbed all their attentions. The three of them walked hastily to one of the doctors that walked out and Byulyi was the first one to ask.

“How is she?”

The doctor asked. “You are her friends?”

They nodded their head.

An audible sigh could be heard behind the green mask that the male doctor still wore on. “Due to the impact of the hit, she was terribly fell and her head hit on the road. There’s a major bleeding within her brain tissue and high pressure on her blood.” The man looking like hesitated to say at first before he took another last deep breathe before blurted out. “And... there’s a possibility that she will... coma. For how long that we can’t figure out.”

Byulyi’s breath was hitched until she felt she couldn’t breathe at all. And for the very time after a really long period, finally the tears she forcefully try to hold streamed down to her cheeks like rain.

And for the very time yet, she finally said those words.

“Stay strong, Yongsun.” Byulyi shook her head before she squatted down and hugged her knees. With heavy breathing, she whispered to herself. Hoping that Yongsun can hear her even it’s impossible. “I... I love you.”

____________________________________________________

Are you guys surprise? Yes, our Yongddonnie. :'( I know I'm so at describing about the accident and stuff but just think that it was terribly bad. Again, thank you very much to keep on supporting this story. Really appreciate it. *bow* You know, I've been listening to 'Dusk 'Till Dawn' by Zayn and Sia and sadness overwhelmed my heart. *cried* So, see you in the next update. Byeee. *finger heart*

MoonSun will always sailing. :')