Chapter 13

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A/N: Happy 5000+ viewers. *cried* Maybe this update can be considered as a little gift? *smile*

Do you expect to see Kim Yongsun in 'The Greasers' girl' version? Well, prepare yourself. *haha*

p/s: Should this chapter be rated M? You might faint at the end. *lol* Kidding! Anyway, enjoy fellas. *finger heart*

____________________________________________________

Yongsun flinched her eyes open when the sunlight peeked through the transparent window hit to her eyes. She felt her head a bit spinning and there were still traces of tears can be felt on her cheeks due to the nightmare that she had last night. Yongsun remembered she was crying for so freaking bad after some incidents from her past came haunting in her dream. 

Reminisced about the event, her heart started to pump crazily again but Yongsun tries her very best to forget it. She didn’t want to remember even a single bit about it. No one know how much traumatize she has to deal with when she has to date a ‘human monster’. Yes, that is the best definition she can calls a guy named Park Chanyeol as.

Two and a half years of on and off relationship with the guy can be considered as a life-changing experience for Yongsun. She can’t denied that Chanyeol is a really nice guy, always respects the elders, and should she mentions about him being romantic? Maybe no. Because everything has been overshadowed by that true side of him. The evil side. There’s a monster hiding behind those good-looking face, the pair of dazzling eyes, the mesmerizing smiles and also those sugary sweetness words that slipped out from his mouth. Yongsun kept bothering her mind with a question that she herself truly eager to know the answer.

Why she accepted such man to be a part of her life from the very beginning?

Maybe it was her fault too. Yongsun used to be the girl who can’t say no to certain things. She afraid if those ‘no’ can hurt others’ feeling. Yes, that was Kim Yongsun. So naïve that she can’t even think that everything shouldn’t has a ‘yes’. When a smart student that a year younger than her, Park Chanyeol confessed about his longing crush towards Yongsun, she doubted and confused. Yongsun should has known that an answer ‘I would think about it’ has to never slips out from . And she shouldn’t has to think twice after looking at the frustrated face that the younger guy made when she said that. Yongsun should say ‘no’ from the very start.

But pathetically, she decided to give him a chance and said ‘yes’.

And that was the start of her horrifying story.

“Don’t cry, cutie pie. Your smile is so beautiful that I want to see it all day long.”

Yongsun snapped back to reality after a pair of hands hugged her waist tightly from behind. Byulyi rested her chin on the brunette’s shoulder and gave a peck to her chubby cheek. Yongsun felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment before she realized that Byulyi unconsciously did all of those sweet gestures in her sleep. Yes, soft snores still can be heard from the taller girl.

Her free right hand reached for her smartphone on the coffee table beside the bed. Yongsun turned it on to see the current time. 5.47 a.m. She don’t have any class on that day so she thought about the idea to take a shower and cooks breakfast for both of them, the usual thing she does whenever Byulyi stays the night there. She gently pushed both of the taller girl’s arms and put it on her tummy. Yongsun smiled at the sight of the cute sleeping Byulyi.

Byulyi looks purely innocent with her lips a bit parted and her face was so calm and peaceful. Didn’t look like The Greasers’ leader at all. Magically, that moment, she suddenly wondered how can Byulyi becomes the leader of a so-called dangerous clique in the academy. And why she chooses that clique anyway? Maybe she will asks the taller girl later on.

Now, she just want to stare at the beautiful girl who still sleeping soundly beside her. Somehow, Yongsun feels by doing that can relaxes her mind and eases her heart. Byulyi is the source of her happiness because she feels at ease back just by looking at the taller girl’s face. And Yongsun forgets about her nightmare for a while.

Yongsun sat in crossing legs position and put her chin on her palms. She leaned in to stare at Byulyi’s face closer. ‘I don’t know that you look like a cute hamster when you sleep, Byul.’ Her fingers making its way to softly touch Byulyi’s face with a smile still plastered on her face.

“I... love you, Byul-ah. I wonder if you love me too?”, Yongsun blurted out, more like to her own self.

And Yongsun felt her heart melted when the husky voice suddenly greeted her ears.

“Yes..”

Yongsun knows Byulyi spoke it out suddenly in her sleep. But no matter what it is, Yongsun felt touched with it that she bend her head more closely and kissed Byulyi’s lips with a smile between it.

---

Hyejin put the ‘open’ sign at the main door after she did some cleaning. The usual routine that she does before she opens the salon to invite any customer and gives her service. It’s still early in the morning though so she guess there’s no one would come at a time like that. But not until the ringing sound of the bell startled Hyejin before she turned her back to greet the person that just enter the salon.

“Welc-“ Hyejin gasped. “Yongsun unnie?”

There stood the brunette girl at the main door while presented a cheeky grin to Hyejin. She quickly walked to the older girl and gave a hug and kisses, the usual things that they always do whenever they didn’t meet with each other for a long period. After that, Hyejin brought Yongsun to one of the sofas and they both sat beside one another.

Hyejin shot a confuse look to Yongsun before she asked. “You don’t have any class, unnie?”

Yongsun shook her head and simply smiled. “I’m bored so I come over here. It’s okay, right?”, she asked for the younger girl’s assurance. Sometimes, Hyejin can get pretty busy when she has a lot of customers to handle. But it’s still early in the morning, so she knows that Hyejin just opened the salon and didn’t have any customer that time.

“Of course it’s alright. So you want anything to drink?”

“No, I just had breakfast with... Byulyi.”

Hyejin noticed the older girl’s cheeks started to tint in deep crimson pink as soon as the name slipped out from her lips. Yongsun felt so shy about it mainly because of one reason. She still remembered how Byulyi’s lips touched against each part of her face as a gift to cook breakfast for her. Yongsun felt like she wants to dig a big hole and hide herself inside there when Hyejin’s loud laugh echoed inside the salon.

“O.M.G, unnie. You know what? You guys are so cute af!”

Yongsun softly glared at the younger girl when her cheeks still burning hot. “D-Don’t laugh!”

Hyejin can’t hold her laughter so she tried her best to cover with her palms. “Talking about Byulyi, I remembered that she has told me once about her ideal girl. And you are so far different from the reference of it!”, Hyejin talked between her laugh.

Silence from the older girl making the atmosphere became a bit awkward. Hyejin stopped laughing and looked at the older girl’s face. ‘Uh oh.’ Hyejin gulped secretly. ‘I might have said something that I shouldn’t.’ Hyejin felt like to slap her face right now but her hands just stiffed at her sides when Yongsun stared at her with a pair of intriguing eyes.

“I-Ideal girl?”

Hyejin bit her lips as she realized about her mistake. Byulyi did told her once about her ideal girl before she dated Yongsun and asked her to keep it as secret from anyone. But she didn’t know how can she effortlessly brought that up to Yongsun.

Yongsun scooted closer to Hyejin and looked at the girl with puppy eyes. Hyejin gulped when she started to be captivated by that sight. Well, Wheein’s puppy eyes is cuter than that but who dares to look away from the cute sight of that gorgeous unnie.

“Tell me more about it, Hyejin-ie.”

Aegyo? Says she crazy or what but one of Hyejin’s weaknesses is a cute female’s aegyo. When Yongsun made an unusual cute pout to her, Hyejin knows she has no other choice. She heaved a sigh before slowly nodded her head.

‘Forgive this tongue of mine, Byulyi.’

---

“Are you done, unnie?”

Hyejin kept walking back and forth in front of the changing room since 15 minutes ago. Not to forget those glances she shot at the door of the changing room inside the salon. Unexpectedly, her heart beating a bit fast that time. For no specific reason, just feeling nervous.

“Coming!”

When the older girl shouted back from inside the tiny room, Hyejin stopped and stood steadily right in front the door. Waiting patiently for the brunette to get out of the tiny room and shows her appearance. Right after that, the door swung opened revealing a totally different Yongsun right in front of Hyejin’s eyes. The younger felt her jaw dropped for a second before she quickly kept her composure and cleared . But, she can’t denied that Yongsun’s appearance right now is totally breathtakingly hot. Like real hot.

The brunette has changed into a black leather jacket with a black short dress beneath it, a pair of tight leather jeans and black boots. The dress was so short that it shows Yongsun’s bare fine abs. Hyejin clapped her hands while opened a bit wide.

“You look really hot, unnie. Like hella hotter than those Greasers’ girls!”

Yongsun bit her lower lip as her cheeks started to get hot again. Then, she looks at Hyejin a bit hesitated. “Are you sure Byulyi’s ideal girl is like The Greasers’ girl?”

Hyejin nodded her head vigorously to convince the brunette. She shot a smile before winked. “But I think she likes you more, unnie.”

Yongsun was blushing hard after she heard Hyejin’s words. Cannot hold her feeling, Yongsun walked to one of the adjustable chairs and sat on it. After deep in her own thought for a while, Yongsun took a deep breath before she looks at Hyejin and shot a smile.

“Now, let’s do the last touch!”

---

As soon as she opened the main door of her rented house, Byulyi threw herself onto the couch. She felt tired as hell right now after had to finish some exhausting activities along that day. After three hours of Workshop class, she went to The Greasers’ headquarter as usual, then she had to settle some issues at the campus and went to Yongsun’s house just to find that the brunette was not at home before she went back to the headquarter until the clock strikes at 7.30 p.m., she decided to go back home.

It was the most perfect time for her to take a rest before a loud knock and a familiar voice shouted from outside of the house making her growled frustratingly.

“Pizza delivery!”

Byulyi hissed. “What the ? I know it’s you, Ahn Hyejin!”

Without any interest to open the door, Byulyi grabbed a small pillow at her legs and pressed it hard against her face. But, the knocks on the door became unbearable and louder that without any choice, Byulyi has to lift her and opened the door no matter what. With an unsatisfied look clearly written on her face, Byulyi swung the door opened and ready to curse at the person who disturbed her rest time.

“What the hell do you want, Hyejin?”, Byulyi yelled right in front of Hyejin’s face making the younger girl closed her eyes shut. After a while, Hyejin opened her eyes back and shot her usual seductive smile.

“Would you like to have some pizza?” Hyejin showed the large pizza box in her hands and lifted up both of her brows teasingly.

Byulyi crossed her arms on her chest and put on her famous poker face. “I don’t remember to order any pizza-“

“Oops, not only pizza! I also want to send you something else.”, Hyejin quickly cut off Byulyi’s words and winked at the taller girl.

Both of Byulyi’s thick brows collided as she didn’t understand what Hyejin just said. She unwillingly took the pizza box when the younger girl handed it to her with a frustration groan followed suit. Then, she saw Hyejin looked like pulling someone from behind the wall that Byulyi can’t see.

“Come on, Yongsun unnie! Don’t be shy.”

Both of her brows lifted as soon as she heard Hyejin mentioned her girlfriend’s name. Byulyi wanted to take a peek behind the wall, but before she can even do anything, the latter has already stood in front of her, with her chubby cheeks tinted in deep crimson pink. And Byulyi froze at her place. Speechless. Unexpectedly, she drooled.

Byulyi secretly gulped when her eyes moved to take a long trip on her girlfriend from head to toe. A lump of saliva stuck at before she gulped it slowly. Simple makeup has been applied on Yongsun’s face but with smokey eyes, and her long brunette hair has been tied into a high ponytail clearly shown her bare shoulders, neck and collarbone.

“Okay then, might if you excuse me. Good night! And... have fun.”

Hyejin walked away from there leaving the two older girls alone, still standing face-to-face with one another. A long silence filled the atmosphere for a while before Byulyi cleared . Yongsun shyly lifted her head and tried her very best to look into the taller girl’s eyes. A faint smile plastered on her face after that making Byulyi melted like ice.

Byulyi hugged the pizza box with one of her arms while the other one grabbed Yongsun’s hand and dragged the girl inside. Byulyi closed the door behind her before she looked deeply at Yongsun and whispered slowly to her ear.

“You look hot, baby.”

---

  After they finished ate the whole pizza at the living room of that rented house, Yongsun excused herself to go to the toilet for a while. Scared that the black leather jacket that she wore will be drenched with water, Yongsun took it off and put it on the dining table just near the bathroom. After a few minutes, she got out from the bathroom just to be shocked with the presence of Byulyi that has stood in front of the door.

“B-Byul?”

Yongsun realized that only the sleeveless short dress wrapped around her body making her cheeks became hotter than usual. Byulyi watched the brunette’s reaction and let out a naughty smile.

“How can you know my ideal type, cutie pie?”

Yongsun felt her heart pounded crazily when the deep husky voice asked her temptingly. Without hesitation, she answered the truth right away. “H-Hyejin told me t-that you have once s-said about your ideal girl to her..”

Byulyi frowned. ‘Huh, that sassy girl can’t keep shut.’

Yongsun felt weird when the taller girl quieted down with her face shown a confuse look. Yongsun immediately asked her out of concern. “Byul? You alright?”

But, Byulyi still kept on silent which has made the brunette freaked out. ‘Did I just said something wrong?’ She asked to herself. Yongsun bit her lips before Hyejin’s last advice that morning played back on her mind.

“Good luck, unnie. Remember, be bold. Make her fall hard for you.”

Yongsun secretly nodded her head while her heart determined to do just like what Hyejin has said to her. Byulyi who’s looking still spaced out startled when her necktie has been pulled strongly by the brunette making their faces closer to each other. Byulyi’s wide eyes stared straight right into Yongsun’s one. Without those thick rimmed glasses, Byulyi can clearly saw the desire inside her girlfriend’s eyes. Unusually on that night, Yongsun looking so seductive than ever.

Without even waiting for any single second, Byulyi immediately closed the gap between them and kissed the brunette’s pinkish lips. From a passionate kiss turned into a wild one before Byulyi circled her arms on the brunette’s slim waist and lifted her up with all her might. Yongsun wrapped her legs around Byulyi’s waist yet their lips still savoured one another.

Byulyi walked to the way of her bedroom with Yongsun still in her arms. She slowly whispered in the kiss and smiled.

“I still like you more, Yongsun. You’re the best.”

____________________________________________________

Ouh whelp. *fan myself*

So, this is the little gift! Hope it's good though. But I laughed at Hyejin's "pizza delivery" part. *lol* So, if you guys can excuse me, I want to hide under the blanket right now. *blush* Hahaha. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter. Byeee! *heart heart heart*

p/s: But did you realized how many nicknames Byulyi has gave to Yongsun? XD