Chapter 11

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Want to take a guess first for what will happen in this chapter?

Guess what? Read the story. *lol* Enjoy reading! *finger heart*

p/s: Beware of a little hot scene. *cough* Whelp, just a little though. *ahem*

____________________________________________________

A few weeks have passed since both of them become an official couple. Unsurprising to be spoken, Yongsun kind of distracted with this new version of Moon Byulyi that she just discovered. Not like she hates it or annoys with it or whatsoever that related to it. It just feels so weird yet at the same time too good to be truth. Yongsun can’t help but to feel suffocated to receive dozens of affection from the taller girl. This is still something new to her.

Despite of all those cheesy lines, intense stares, stealing kisses, sneaky naughty hands and much more that Yongsun can’t even listed it, Byulyi is still Byulyi. The Greasers’ leader that is known to be quite rebellious, so intimidating, a bit hot-headed and sometimes stubborn. But who can guesses that Byulyi can changes in a blink of an eye whenever she’s alone with Yongsun. Yongsun can get freak out sometimes because of that but otherwise she just doing fine with Byulyi around. Yongsun can’t exactly said that her feeling for Byulyi has climbing to the next level but yet she totally waiting for that moment to come.

Wheein and Hyejin are the first ones and also the only persons that know about their current relationship. Gladly and expected to be, the younger couple are totally happy to know about the news and they even did a small celebration inside Yongsun’s house together. It’s so crazy to remember how can the four of them being so close with each other right now and even Byulyi has gotten used to the presence of Wheein now.

Eventhough everything seems fine and perfectly flow like what she wants, Yongsun still worried about the academy. What will happen if the other students and most importantly the academy authorities know about their relationship? Plus, the fact that Byulyi is now frequently visiting her house days and nights is not helping to ease the tension that Yongsun felt at all. Not like she wants to against the idea of Byulyi always comes to her house even that Yongsun herself loves the presence of the taller girl. But the problem is, what if other students see it and tend to be suspicious with it then it will becomes a totally huge issue?

She definitely can guesses the consequences. Whether her role as Student Council President has to be ended or even worst the both of them will be expelled from the academy. No, Yongsun don’t want either both of it to happen. She still didn’t achieve her main goals to what all of these started yet. Yongsun has to keep her words that she has promised to Mister Taewon before that she will do anything to make the goals come to a success. For now, all Yongsun has to do is watch out and always be careful. And Byulyi has to do the same thing too if they don’t want to get caught.

Sufferable with all of those torturing thoughts, Yongsun unconsciously heaved a heavy sigh. Byulyi noticed that and quickly looked deeply at her girlfriend’s face which seems a bit gloomy out of a sudden. Byulyi was at the brunette’s house to spend the night there, again. It almost becomes a usual routine for Byulyi to come to that house every day and night. Sometimes she will just sleeps there and other times she will heads home after got to spend some quality times with the brunette.

Byulyi gently tucked the brunette’s strands of hair behind her ear yet Yongsun still kind of spacing out. Then, Byulyi fixed the shorter girl’s position on her lap by pushing Yongsun a bit closer to her. And this time the brunette finally comes to her senses and looked at Byulyi confused. Her eyes blinked cutely for a few times as she still a bit startled with the sudden move. On the other hand, Byulyi can’t helped to grin looking at her adorable reaction.

“Yongsun, do you know what kind of pies that I really like?”, Byulyi asked out of the blue. She was secretly smirking when she saw Yongsun becomes more confusing as her brows collided together.

“Is this another cheesy line of yours?”

Byulyi just replied with a toothy grin.

Yongsun took some times to think about the answer but then after a while she shook her head and pouted her lips. “I have never seen you give any interest towards pies. So I don’t really know.”

Byulyi playfully pinched the tip of her girlfriend’s nose. “There’s one that I really like. Do you know what it is?”

Yongsun patiently waited for the taller girl to answer. But after a while, her heart started to beat ridiculously fast when Byulyi slowly pulled her hand and made their faces closer to each other. She felt Byulyi’s hot breathe tickled the crook of her neck and shivers quickly running down to her spines. This is another new side of Byulyi that Yongsun acknowledged which is totally different from what Yongsun has thought about Byulyi before. The one that can amazingly made her heart jumping in an idiotically way and made her adrenaline running incredibly faster than ever.

Byulyi slowly took off the thick rimmed glasses on Yongsun’s face and threw it to the other side of the couch. She stared at every single part of Yongsun’s gorgeous face and a smile suddenly crept to her lips. Byulyi caressed the brunette’s chubby cheeks before brought their lips closer.

“It’s you, cutie pie.”

Yongsun felt her blood rushing faster inside her body. The sensation of Byulyi’s touch on her hips and her soft lips sealed against hers made Yongsun felt hot all over. Yongsun hastily pulled the drawstrings of Byulyi’s black hoodie to get the taller girl closer to her and deepen the kiss that they shared. They were kissing like crazy almost feels like it wouldn’t stop any soon.

Their bodies were totally heated up and pressed against each other like the word ‘distance’ is not existed anymore between them. Byulyi can’t contained the feeling that was burning inside her heart right now so she lifted the brunette with all her might before put her back on the couch with Yongsun’s back slumped on the seat. With a small smile on her face, Byulyi climbed on top of the brunette and started to kiss her lips back for a long good minute.

After a while, Yongsun pushed Byulyi softly but her hands gripped on the taller girl’s shoulders. Byulyi stopped for a while and stared at the brunette’s face deeply. Yongsun felt her cheeks were burning and her breathing becomes unsteady. Honestly, she never experiences such feeling in her entire life but who cares? She loves it.

While trying to catch some air, Yongsun hardly uttered. “Byul, can you promise to not let our relationship unveil to the others especially the authorities?”

Silence filled the atmosphere for a few seconds before Byulyi slipped out a sigh from her lips and simply nodded her head. “Promise.”, she slowly answered. Yongsun mouthed ‘thanks’ and presented the sweetest smile to the taller girl which has made the dimples under her lips deeper. Byulyi was totally mesmerized by that sight so she leaned her face closer to the brunette’s back and continued kissing. The dim living room got them to never even care about anything else anymore. It just the two of them that were matter that time.

---

“I forgot, let me remind you that tomorrow we will have a new transfer student and he will be your classmate. So, I hope you guys can cooperate with him pretty well because he is one top student, alright?”

Yongsun stopped shoving her things inside her bag and listened to her English’s lecturer, Mrs. Mary’s last announcement attentively. “A new classmate?”, Yongsun muttered under her breathe slowly. She stopped doing anything for a while as she processes those words in her brain again. But then, she decided to ignore it when almost all of her classmates have already went out of the class included Mrs. Mary. So she finished shoving all of her belongings inside her sling bag before shouldered it.

“Ah, Yongsun!”

Yongsun turned her head to look at one of her classmates, Park Chorong that just happened to mention her name. Yongsun presented a warm smile to the beautiful girl in front of her and Chorong replied it back nonetheless. Then, Yongsun nodded her head gestured Chorong to continue her words.

“The History Club is lacking some members right now. We will hold a special quiz for the students next week. Mind if you come along to help? It’s okay if you cannot agree with it if you have something else to do.”

Yongsun beamed a big smile to the girl while simply nodded her head. “I would love to help! I’m so free right now.”

Chorong squealed excitedly and clapped her hands. She knows the Student Council President of their academy is someone that’s really reliable yet warm and friendly at the same time. Chorong secretly admires on how Yongsun was so brave to take over the important role and shows a definitely good example to the other students. Somehow, Yongsun do really has that perfect qualities of a great leader. But despite all of the reasons, she has never once see Yongsun so proud of it, instead the brunette is always humble and never misses to smile to the others. That is one of the reasons why Chorong truly likes about Yongsun.

As both of them walked side by side to the way of History Club’s room, they have been greeted by Suho who is happened to be one of the members of the club too. Yongsun started to feel nervous all over when Suho was there. Since Yongsun posted the picture of her selfie at Jeju Island back then and Suho’s bold comment of Yongsun looks beautiful, she tries her very best to avoid that guy. There are lot of rumours in the campus implying about the relationship between her and Suho that are totally untrue. Yongsun was worried if the others will think wrongly about their real relationship and she definitely confidents that Byulyi would not like it too.

“Yongsun-ssi, do you hear what I’m just saying?”

Yongsun turned her head to look at Suho. She tries to give a smile that looks sincere as possible to the guy before awkwardly said. “No, sorry.”

Suho confusedly stared at the brunette with a lot of questions running inside his mind. How can he puts this? Yongsun looks a bit uncomfortable to be around him and it’s killing him inside. He didn’t meet with the girl since like a few weeks ago because he is so busy with club activities, sports and a lot of stuffs been going on right now. Just that time he finally gets the chance to meet her face-to-face but Suho not really feels happy to see the uneasiness that was clearly written all over the brunette’s face and her body language also speaks the same thing too. Yongsun seems like trying to stay away from him by letting Chorong walked in the middle between the both of them.

Nevertheless, Suho blurted out again with a bitter smile plastered on his face. “It’s... not that important actually. Anyway, you guys have heard about that new transfer student, right?”

Chorong was the first person to react about it as she nodded her head enthusiastically. “I do! Oh my God, I do heard a lot of rumours about him lately. He seems quite popular right now eventhough he’s not here yet.”, she said in an impress tone of voice.

Suho agreed with it. “I don’t exactly know where this news comes from, but I heard this new guy have another specific reason on why he chooses this academy to continue his studies.”

Chorong’s eyes suddenly lighten up with excitement as she looks at Suho with an awe. “Could it be he’s trying to search for someone that he knows at here?”

Those words successfully snapped the hell out of Yongsun as she felt her heart suddenly beating unusually. “W-Where did you get that idea from?”, Yongsun nervously asked. She was confused why she felt scares out of the blue but she confidently knows that her heart really felt some kind of like a bad feeling about this so-called new transfer student.

Chorong just shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. It was just my feeling though, Yongsun. Don’t take it seriously.” Chorong presented a playful grin.

The topic ended right that time. Silence filled the atmosphere as the three of them continued walking to the club’s room. But unknowingly, Yongsun still can’t stop thinking about the news that she just received and curiosity clearly drew all over her face right now. On the other hand, Suho was staring at her direction secretly and kept on thinking what’s been bothering inside the brunette’s mind. The girl seems spacing out again and looks a bit anxious as she will kept on sighing that can clearly be heard by Suho. But Yongsun unnoticed that intense stare as her mind still ridiculously can’t stopped thinking about the new guy.

Without their knowledge, there was someone watching from afar and her eyes sharply stared at Suho’s direction. She grasped her knuckles tighter as she felt her heart boiling due to the feeling of anger. Roughly she took out her smartphone from the pocket of her jacket and dialled a random number. After the third ring, the call has been answered and she hastily voiced out sounded completely mad.

“I have a job for you to do. Come right now!”

---

Inside a small house located a bit far from the town and the campus, there’s a young man who was relaxingly napped on a sofa while humming a random song out of his lips. 6 feet 1 inch tall, well-build tanned body, black high-class haircut and a perfect ideal guy’s face. One of his hands was at the back of his head using as a pillow while the other one holding tightly on a small picture frame. He lifted it up and stared lovingly at the photo of a young woman that beautifully smiled at the camera. Then, he started to grin like a fool and then changed into a meaningful smirk.

“Hey, I let you stay at my place not to slack off, okay? Doesn’t tomorrow is your first day at that damn academy?”

Then, came in another young man who is a bit shorter yet also good-looking. He has a dark red spiky haircut and also a well-build body just like the other guy. He stood beside the sofa while putting both of his hands on his hips, softly glared at the taller guy who seems didn’t cared about his complaints at all. The taller guy still staring at the photo like it is one of the most precious things that he had. The shorter guy blurted out once more with an annoyed voice.

“Didn’t you feel bored staring at the same picture like almost thousand times again and again?”

“This picture?” The taller guy showed the picture in his hand to the shorter guy and received rolling eyes and a nod as an answer. He chuckled melodically before shaking his head. “Never.”, he said and spared a quick wink to the shorter guy.

“Ergh, you disgust me!” The shorter guy can’t helped to feel eerie all over inside his heart added to that sudden weird wink that he just received. He was walking out of the living room before he looked back at the taller guy and seriously said. “We should start thinking about the plan for our mission. I’ll wait you at the backyard.” After saw the taller guy answered with a small nod, the shorter guy continued his step and walked out of the small house through the back door straight to the backyard.

The taller guy still can’t take his eyes off the photo as his thumb making its way to caress the picture of the young woman. He heaved a sigh before a smirk crept to his lips again like in just a split of second. His eyes were burning with desire, grudge and a little sign of love. A longing neglected love.

He let out an evil chuckle before impassively said to himself. “Wait for me yeah, Kim Yongsun.”

---

Suho walked through the usual hallway to the way of the parking lot after done with his club activity of that day. He let out a long exhausted sigh and wiped the sweat on his forehead with the hem of his sleeves. He planned to go to the town to buy some of his stuffs so he walked to his Audi A8 that was parked a little bit far from the other vehicles. The spot was a bit deserted and Suho guessed that it was the safest place to park his car as he can’t think of another dirty prank happens to his car again.

Suho pushed the green button on his car remote and the red spiking Audi A8 immediately lighten up. As he almost arrived to pull the door’s handle of the driver’s seat, suddenly he has been pushed roughly from behind and his front body hit directly against the car’s door. Suho yelped in pain before his mouth has been covered by a strong hand from behind.

The door has been opened recklessly by an unknown tough guy before he roughly pushed Suho inside. Suho felt his body started to ache with pain and he closed his eyes shut to ease it. But after a while, his face has been pulled roughly from the side before his neck greeted a sharp metallic Rambo knife. Suho opened his eyes wide as he felt his body shaking like crazy now. He fearfully stared at the tough guy who has sat at the passenger’s seat that still aiming the sharp knife at his neck.

Suho terribly scared right now that he asked the tough guy with a trembled stuttering voice. “W-What do you w-want? P-Please don’t h-hurt me!”

The tough guy was wearing a black tight crop top and almost all of his face was covered with a black mask. Suho can’t recognized his face at all and he can’t even think the guy is a student from which clique. It can be from The Bullies, The Jocks or the most possibility is The Greasers. The tough guy shot a dead glare to Suho as his eyes were burning with anger.

“If you don’t want to get hurt, then you better stay away from Yongsun. Don’t ever get close to her even in an inch. You understand?! If you dare to disobey, a lot of consequences are waiting for you. Don’t ever challenge us, okay?”

Suho can’t even think straight right now as the feeling of fear was overpowering him. So he quickly nodded his head agreed to it fully and threw a convince look so that the tough guy will believes him. After a long good minute, finally the tough guy let go of Suho and walked out the car. Suho let out a relieve sigh but his body is clearly still shaking.

The tough guy who still stood outside opened the door wide and popped his head inside. He spared a last dead glare to warn Suho once more. “Remember, Kim Joonmyun. Don’t ever try us, okay? Your name is on our top list now.”

Suho felt shivers running down to his spines so he nodded his head vigorously. Luckily the tough guy finally closed the door and walked away from there. Suho touched his chest where he felt his heart was beating crazily right now. After a long deep thought, Suho heaved a heavy sigh and unwillingly muttered under his breathe. “Seems like we can’t be together, Yongsun.” Eventhough his feeling for the brunette is purely real, but Suho has to think twice before he decides to get close with her again. After the incident a while ago, Suho surely thought that forgetting his feeling towards the brunette is the best decision that he can do now.

On the other side, the tough guy who has arrived at the hallway nearby the parking lot took out his phone from the pocket of his jeans. Noticed that there was no student nearby that can overhear his conversation, he immediately called the number and after the fifth ring, the person on the other line said ‘hello’ before he impassively replied.

“My job has done, Byulyi.”

---

“Good job, Jongin. Make sure that Preppies boy will keep his promise, alright?”

After ended the call, Byulyi put her smartphone back inside the pocket. Then, she threw away the black leather jacket on the floor before she slumped her back on the soft mattress of the queen size bed. The mixed smell of strawberry and vanilla can be clearly sniffed through her nostril which has brought a comfortable vibe to her. Byulyi smiled foolishly at the tempting scent. No, she’s not in her room obviously. Unsurprising as it seems, it is Yongsun’s room. Well, didn’t she already know how to sneak into that house since she can’t even remembered when?

The sounds of the main door of the house has been slammed from the outside got Byulyi flinched her eyes open. Yongsun probably just arrived home. Byulyi stood up from the bed and waited patiently in front of the bedroom’s door. A few minutes of waiting, the bedroom door has been opened from the outside before an obvious frighten Yongsun greeted Byulyi’s sight with a loud dolphin-like scream followed suit.

Can’t contained her fear, Yongsun aimed a few hits on Byulyi which has made the taller girl winced in pain. “You scared me, Moon Byulyi! Why you didn’t tell me that you are inside?”, Yongsun frustratingly asked as little tears started to form on her eyelids. Byulyi was shocked to see the brunette started sobbing and she even covered her teary eyes with both of her palms. Yongsun spoke out in her soft whimpers. “You love to scare me, right? So I will look like a weak scaredy cat in front of you.”

“Sorry, Yongsun.”, Byulyi apologetically said. She pulled the brunette into a tight embrace and kissed the crown of her head. She gently Yongsun’s back to calm the girl down and gladly smiled when the brunette slowly replied the hug.

---

After having their dinner and watched a random drama on the television for a while, Yongsun fell asleep as her head rested on Byulyi’s shoulder. That sight automatically made Byulyi smiled before she carried the brunette in bridal style and walked to her bedroom. She slowly put the petite body on the mattress and pulled up the blanket until under her chin.

Byulyi bowed her body for a little to watch the sleeping Yongsun. The brunette looks undeniably cute when she was sleeping with that sound of soft snores from her little parted lips. Byulyi leaned her face closer and gave a quick peck on the brunette’s forehead. She wore her black leather jacket back and walked to the bedroom’s door. As her hand was on the doorknob, Byulyi took a last glance at Yongsun and smiled again before she walked out and head back to her own house.

---

The next day, Yongsun walked to her class like usual. She was casually wearing a yellow long-sleeves shirt with a pair of black jeans. As she arrives at the campus’ main hall, her ears greeted the sound of some girls chatting and fan girls screaming. Yongsun was so curious to know what’s going on so she walked closer to the group of girls whom looking like shamelessly swarming one taller guy in the middle. As she got closer to them and can clearly see the face of the guy, she felt her heart fell off from the ribcage.

Thud.

The files in her hands hopelessly fell to the ground as her hands started to shake like crazy same goes to her body. Because of the sound that she just made, the tall guy lifted his head and stared straight towards her direction. They were locking their eyes for a few seconds before the guy presented a meaningful smirk to her which has made Yongsun nervous as hell. The worst part is when the guy softly pushed the group of girls away before walking closer to Yongsun and stood right in front of her.

Their height difference is clearly obvious as the guy is absolutely taller and bigger than Yongsun. But Yongsun can’t denied that she was totally frightened right now. Despite that the guy has some changes here and there but still looking handsome as ever, Yongsun still can recognized him pretty well. Yongsun felt her knees become weak and she almost trembles on the floor, but tries her very best to stand strong and hold on.

With a tiny bit of courage, Yongsun fearfully stared back at the guy’s face. “D-Don’t tell me y-you are the new student?”, she stutteringly asked.

And worst to realize, the guy nodded his head and let out a toothy grin. Yongsun felt she will faints anytime soon.

“It’s been so long not meeting you, Yongsun. You look just the same but now prettier.”

Yongsun took a deep breath before let it all out nervously. After threw an uncomfortable look, she replied back with a more shaking voice.

“Y-You too.”

‘Park Chanyeol.’

‘My sick psycho ex-boyfriend.’

Reality hits Yongsun hard that moment. She was truly ed up.

____________________________________________________

*dundundun* Oh my God, what will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! See you again, fellas. *finger heart*

p/s: I was listening to 'La La Land' soundtracks and my feeling is totally overwhelming. Aish. :'( Anyway, see you in the next chapter. Byeee. *wave*