Prologue

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Yongsun fasten her pace as she walked pass by the big fountain to the way of the academy’s gym. The weather is kind of hot, making almost whole of her exhausting body sweaty. is completely dry and she desperately needs to gulp some fresh cool water into . She was running like a pro runner before, felt like she could almost beats one of the best athletes in running from The Jocks clique. But as one of the members in The Nerds clique which always been labelled as the most weak and undeniably super bad in sports, so she thought beating The Jocks clique is not the best idea after all.

She almost saw the large building of the gym as the sign of ‘Elysian’s Gym’ was beautifully hung on the upper side of the wall decorated with gold colour. As she made her way to open the large brown double-sided door, it was suddenly has been opened from the inside by someone, revealing a quite mystery figure walked out from the gym. Obviously a woman, covered almost her entire face with a black cap and a black mask.

Yongsun noticed the woman has shining silver long hair that has been tied into a loose ponytail which she thought it was quite unusual for her. If Yongsun not mistaken, she never saw any girl students who dyed their hair with that kind of colour. So rare yet quite captivating for the eyes content. Yongsun tried to look into the woman’s eyes now but she was startled to be greeted with a dangerous glare from that pair of hazel eyes. Yongsun secretly gulped her saliva, as her heart started to feel intimidated by the sharp gaze from the woman.

Yongsun let out a long relieve sigh after the woman walked away from there. Yongsun watched the woman’s back before she disappeared from sight. ‘Hm, who is she?’ That one question kept bothering her mind but she decided to shrug it off and thought that maybe the woman is just an outsider. Like, well maybe.

The sounds of loud roar came from inside the gym startling Yongsun as she snapped back into reality. “Oh, !” She blamed herself for unconsciously slipped out a curse as she realized about her main motive to come to the gym. Then, she foolishly scolded herself to be spaced out before when there is something happening which totally and truly needs her attention. Yongsun quickly twisted the door knob and walked inside the gym.

Her jaw dropped when she saw some of the members from The Nerds clique were having a basketball game with the boys’ basketball team that are all clearly from The Jocks members. The worst thing is, The Nerds members whose compete with them are all girls.

“What the..”, Yongsun muttered under her breath. The sight of her members having wobbling legs and fear expression clearly written all over their faces made Yongsun unbelievably shook her head of disappointment. Except for one particular girl who obviously looks like the leader among all of the girls, that tried her very best to snatch the ball from one of the tall boys. But in the end, the girl has been pushed accidentally made her petite body fell to the floor. Yongsun quickly ran towards the girl to get her.

“Wheein!”

The girl that has been called as Wheein lifted her head up and looking so surprised to see Yongsun’s worried expression that already got closer to her. She tries to stand back to her own feet by herself but ended up fell back to the floor. Wheein let out another soft growl when she felt the pain of her once more. Yongsun who saw her struggles to do that quickly offered her a help. The older girl put Wheein’s arm to rest on her shoulders while she held the younger’s waist tightly for support. Yongsun quickly brought Wheein to one of the empty spectator chairs and made the younger girl to sit on it while Yongsun sat beside her.

“What is this, Wheeinie? I thought that you have promise to not messing around with those guys again?”

Wheein bit her lower lip as she couldn’t helped to feel guilty after she clearly heard the frustration in the tone of Yongsun’s voice. Truthfully is she didn’t even has any intentions to make the older girl feeling down or anything. Instead, she has thought Yongsun like her own sister and she would do anything to make Yongsun happy. But you know, everything that happens must have its own reason. Wheein took a deep breath before she told about the truth to Yongsun.

“They were insulting us, unnie. I can’t help myself to protect the others and prove to those guys that we are actually good for something. After all, I’m the leader, unnie.”

Wheein slowly whimpered as tears started to fall to her cheeks slowly. She covered her face with both of her palms to hide her ugly face whenever she is crying. Yongsun quickly pulled Wheein closer to her and hugged the younger girl’s shoulder and rubbed it softly. She truly understands how Wheein feels and she indeed proud that Wheein has grown to be matured and always think about her role as the leader for the clique. “I understand. Shh, stop crying. You’re not cute.”

Yongsun poke Wheein’s chubby cheek teasingly and that quickly made the younger girl felt at ease. Wheein replied back with a sweet smile. Secretly, she always feels grateful to meet someone like Yongsun who truly has a big heart and beautiful in the inside and at the outside. Yes, no one can’t deny that Yongsun is really pretty even that there’s a big glasses hung on her nose.

“Wait here, I want to call the others.”

Wheein just simply nodded as Yongsun has stood up and walked to the centre of the gym back, planned to stop the game between both of the teams. There she saw her members looking exhausted as hell unlike the Jocks’ boys whom still hyper catching and throwing ball here and there. So Yongsun clapped her hands out loud to grab all of their attentions and it did worked. All the players in both the Jocks’ team and her team were now looking towards her direction waiting patiently to what she wanted to say.

“It’s a wrap! Girls, let’s go back to the hostel.”, Yongsun ordered with a fully strict tone in her voice. Her face was so dead serious not until one of the boys from The Jocks suddenly interrupted with an annoyed face.

“Such a nerd, always killing the fun.”

Yongsun can felt her heart boiled for a second before she grasped both of her knuckles holding the anger that started to grow inside her heart. She put her hands on her waist, as she waited for the other girls to dismiss. Regret by her own action to stand there, as Yongsun has been mocked by another boy from The Jocks.

“No wonder most of them are fatty, huh? Tch.”

Then, all of the boys spared a glance towards one of the Nerds members who looks a bit overweight. After that, they laughed hysterically as they saw the girl has overheard their conversation and she felt completely down because of that. So, the girl crying for so damn bad and ran away from there. Yongsun was absolutely pissed off because of that, so she pointed her index finger towards the boy who mocked them a while ago and voiced out her anger.

“Hey you, watch out your freaking stinky mouth!”

It was the boy’s turn to be pissed as he gave a dead glare to Yongsun. “What did you say?” The boy walked closer to Yongsun which successfully made the girl wanted to take back what she has just said. Yongsun looked down to her feet as her heart started to beat unsteadily due to the feeling of nervous. She didn’t dared to look at the boy’s face who is obviously taller than her. Yongsun heard the boy chuckled evilly as he continued more. “Don’t you know who am I?”

Yongsun closed her eyes shut as she started to build courage and after she felt a bit confident, she bravely stared back to the guy who his face was just a few inches away from hers. “I know you. The super weirdo yet childish and snobbish leader of The Jocks clique, Kim freaking Taehyung.”, Yongsun said the words out loud one by one.

The boy named Kim Taehyung just let out a wholehearted laugh and pretended to feel triggered by Yongsun’s words by hitting his chest with his hand childishly. Then, Taehyung looked back at Yongsun while giving a meaningful smirk to the girl. “Don’t make my stinky mouth savour those yummy pink lips of yours.”

The other boys were mockingly cheering their leader’s naughty yet dirty words which made Yongsun’s face automatically flushed into deep red like tomato. Her heart was boiling like crazy like it would explode anytime. Wheein who noticed the tense atmosphere between Yongsun and The Jocks’ boys quickly went to the older girl’s side. She saw Yongsun hung her head low as her eyes started to brim with tears.

‘Wait! Unnie crying?’, Wheein thought to herself as she started to feel worried with Yongsun’s current condition.

Still looking down, Yongsun slowly yelled to the boys even her voice sounds a bit crack. “Are you trying to insult girls like us?”

Taehyung and the other boys look at each other. Taehyung let out something like ‘tsk’ out from his mouth and continued his mocking. And this time, his next words really sliced the girl’s heart into pieces.

“Whatever gender of yours, you are still a nerd. Good for nothing, just pretty brain.”

‘That’s it! I’m done.’ Yongsun talked to herself frustratedly.

She quickly pulled Wheein’s wrist and dragged the younger girl out from there. But they still can hear the sounds of The Jocks’ boys laughing at them from behind.

Everthing has been decided. Yongsun has made her decision. She would do it no matter what. She is truly ready and well prepared for whatever challenges that she will face. She will do it nonetheless. For the good sake of the academy.

“Where are we going, unnie?”, Wheein who still confuse, asked the older girl.

Yongsun took a quick glance at Wheein and gave a small smile before she turned her face back to the front. With an open heart and her determination burning inside.

“To rebuild this already collapse academy. I guarantee you.”

__________________________________________________________________

So, hello guys! *hehe* Oh my, I'm so grateful and happy for all the subscribers and comments for this fanfic. Thank you so much! *sob* I really excited to write this story so I decided to post a prologue. Well, basically this chapter mostly indicates about how the war between The Nerds clique and The Jocks clique. And sorry to all V fans if his character is a bit naughty here. You know, I truly like him a lot. *blushed* So, see you in the next update then. Feel free to leave your thoughts. Sorry if it's kinda mess and boring. But I'll try to write better next time. Thank you. ^^

p/s: For the one who asking, yes the clique names are basically taken from the game called 'Bully'.