A Very, Very, Very...Impossible Bet.

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

I tried to process what she had told me...

PFFT. Jessica....a boyfriend? You've got to be kidding me. 

I stared at her with my mouth agape, waiting for some kind of...humor in her eyes. But she just stared at me, her emotion showed nothing humurous or funny.

"Wait, so you're NOT kidding?" I asked her. Well, what did expect her to say? Her step-brother? Some back-stabbing best friend?

I don't know. But an ex?

WHO KNEW? Who ever thought that she would get a boyfriend?

I certainly didn't.

She glowered at me, sensing that I didn't believe her. "Tch. This is why I ing hate you. You don't understand anything about girls."

I was mortified. Mostly offended.

"Excuse me? I happen to know a lot about the ladies--" But Jessica had to cut me off.

"Yeah. By 'a lot' you mean, you know how to bang the girls...and you know that most of them love that. Well sorry to break the news to you Jonghyun, but in reality only the fake, gullible, witless fools would fall in your trap." she spat in my face. I blinked at her. Most of what I heard was: "You know how to bang girls....most of them love that....fall in trap...?"

"Um...could you repeat that?" I asked in an innocent voice. Jessica just rolled her eyes and walked away from me. Grabbing a handbag from the counter she headed towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?" She turned around and shot me a face of disgust.

"Going to meet up with Tiffany, duh." she said, and with that she walked out of the door. When the door slammed I just remembered that I had to go meet with my friends too! Grabbing my cellphone with only the tips of my fingers, I headed out the door. 

Jessica's POV

I heard footsteps behind me and spotted Jonghyun heading towards his car. 

Hmm...

I crept over behind him as he opened the car door.

And as always...

"BOO!" I screamed.

"AHHHHH!" He yelled, completely startled. Startled enough to knock his head on the roof of the car. 

I would've collapsed on the ground laughinf my off....but then I would've messed up my dress...and my hair.

As an instinct, I ran away as fast as my tiny feet in sandals could get me.

 

Jonghyun's POV *short*

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OUCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

UURRGHHH. Jessica, are so lucky that I am in pain right now or else I would've ran you over with my mustang!!!!!

 

Back to Jessica....

After a few minutes of scurrying, I turned around and was relived to find no Jonghyun behind me.

No racing mustang...

No screaming or yelling for revenge....

Nothing.

Hm. Must have hurt a lot...

I skipped down a random road, while people were walking past me in couples. Something bleeped in my pocket and I dug my phone out of my handbag.

Okay, so maybe I didn't have my phone confiscated...well not this one...

I checked my inbox and got one new message from Tiffany.

Hey! I tried calling you and texting you on your other phone, but it said something about no service or whatever. Idk. So I tried your other phone. Text back and meet me in the ice cream shop! --Tiff

I looked around and realized that I was on the street of the neighborhood's ice cream shop.

I texted back: Srry. My other phone got taken away. Meet you there soon!

I slipped my cell in my purse and continued walking down the street. Right when I could see the shop from about twenty yards away, I accidentally bumped into someone, letting my purse fall off my shoulders.

"Oh, mianhae!" I quickly apologized to the person. I bent over to grab my accessory, but the person's hands grabbed for it too. Our hands touched, and I noticed that by the texture of the stranger's hands, it was a guy. I looked up and gasped, completely forgetting my purse.

"You again." I pointed a finger at him. Donghae soon recognized me too. I looked him up and down. He wasn't in his teacher attire. His hair was ruffled, he was wearing everyday clothes: a shirt that had Super Junior on it and jeans.

"Oh, Jessica. I didn't see you. Sorry about your purse--" But I stared at him icily.

"I already told you NOT to talk to me." I snapped. Without letting him utter another word, I turned away from him and walked the opposite direction. I heard him call my name, but I kept walking. I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings, so I didn't know that I passed the ice cream shop already. Luckily, Tiffany had seen me and run after me. We were now in the shop, waiting for our orders to come. A few minutes passed, and the waitress came. She passed me my mango and pineapple smoothie, and Tiffany a strawberry milkshake. She placed a banana split in between us and two spoons. As soon as she left, we dug in.

"So...what...did you want to tell....me?" Tiffany said between sips of her milkshake. I scooped up some of the banana split.

"Okay first, I need to tell you about my punishment for all those times I've gotten in trouble with Jonghyun..." As I told her that I had to live with Jonghyun in an apartment for six months, her eyes widened. I felt sorry for her when she choked on some ice cream.

"Woah. That's....wow..." Was all she could say. 

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling someone had entered the shop. My back was facing the door so I couldn't see who it was, but Tiffany had a clear view. She coughed on a bit of banana, and her eyes flashed at me.

"What?" I asked. She tried to talk, but there was too much ice cream and banana plus a cherry in . She moved her eyes to the door. I turned around and found Jonghyun and his friends staring right back at me.

Jonghyun's POV

I had to pick up my friends from their houses. And along the way over to the ice cream shop I told them what torture I had to face for six months. Onew gaped right in my face--like LITERALLY in my face. He was in the passenger's seat next to me. Key shook his head in disbelief and disappointment. Minho...just...stared at me. Taemin squealed, which I found so weird. Sometimes he acts normal...like all cool and calm. Almost like Minho. But when he's with us...like for a LONG time, he gets all childish and...squealish. Key was the first to speak.

"Woah, sorry about that Jonghyun. Guess you two deserved it though." I pressed on the breaks when he said this, sending their heads flying forward. Taemin yelped in pain. I looked up, and luckily the stoplight was red.

"Ow! Hyung~!" he whined. I ignored him. I glared at Key in the mirror.

"I get punished by living with her?!" I spat. Key shrugged, not really shuddering at my anger. Before I could strangle him, the light turned green and I pushed on the gas. I turned the corner, and found the ice cream shop a few blocks away.

"Jonghyun, I think you should calm down a little. At least your mom is letting you come with us to the beach house over the summer. That should be right after those six months. You have something to look forward to." Minho encouraged me. I groaned not knowing what to say. When we got to the ice cream shop I parked the car and got out, not really waiting for the others.

That's when I saw the devil. Jessica. I didn't want to go in, but I felt Taemin pushing me inside.

"Hyung! I want ice cream!" He squeaked. Reluctantly, I pushed the door open. Jessica's back was to us so maybe she couldn't see me...

Ring! -_- The bell rang. I silently cursed. I wanted a chance to get back at Jessica for scaring me. I rubbed my forehead cautiously as I remembered the pain that had occured a while ago. At first Jessica didn't notice, but then her idiot friend had to ruin it! She flickered her eyes towards us and now we were staring at eachother...both deadly and awkwardly. After a silence, the lady at the asked us to stop, because we were scaring the customers.

Pfft! Shut up! Can't you see we were having a weird moment?!

But I didn't say that. Instead I sat down in a booth with my friends. We ordered our ice cream, but I was still giving secret looks at Jessica when nobody was looking. When it was my turn to order, I was still looking over at Jessica's direction.

"JONGHYUN!" Key yelled to get my attention.

"Wha--?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh. Um...rocky road would be nice..." I said to the waitress. She jotted down something on a notepad. Suddenly, my interest was on the waitress. The way she wore her uniform made me... 

"I WANT CHICKEN!" Onew demanded. The waitress looked scared at the customer's demand. I felt sorry for her. It's not her fauly Onew is totally in love with the word 'Chicken', the food, the phrase...

"I want vanilla...chocolate...mint chocolate..." Taemin was going on and on about the different flavors he wanted on one cone.

Urgh. This is going to be one long bill. The waitress nodded and left saying that our orders would be here soon. I pouted. Why'd she have to leave...

"HYUNG! NOONA'S LOOKING OVER HERE!" he yelled in my ear. I rubbed it irritably. Who's noona? Could it be the waitress? But as I looked at Jessica's table from the corners of my eyes I realized that, yes. She was in fact staring at us.

Woah. Wait. Did Taemin just call her...NOONA?! What the hell? 

Jessica's POV

I didn't mean to stare over at Jonghyun. But I just can't stand his presence. I just wanna....strangle him! Tiffany nudged me.

"Hm?" I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"What's with you and looking at Jonghyun?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. It makes me feel uncomfortablewhen he's just...there..." I shivered.

"Hmmm....." Tiffany mumbled. I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"What?" She shook her head. 

"Nothing..." She went back to sipping on her milkshake. I rolled my eyes. My best friend, is so weird. I tried going back to drinking my smoothie too, but I just can't shake the feeling that he might be watching me....

Just eyeing me...

I shuddered. What if Jonghyun...seduced me?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!! OH MY GOSH I WOULD DIE IF HE DID!!!! EEWWWW! YUCKYUCKYUCKYUCK YUCCCKKK!!!!

Just then I heard Tiffany squeak. "What is it?" I asked her, a little worried about what was wrong with her.

She giggled, as if she had just had a make-out session with a y swimsuit male model. She breathed in, and grabbed my hands. I flinched.

"I have a GREAT idea!"

"Oh great. No thanks. I don't want to hear it." She pouted.

"C'mon! Just listen to it first!" I sighed.

"What is it?" She shivered, but not in horror, but in excitement. I was a little creeped out. I shook her hands off mine and grabbed my smoothie. I was finishing it when she said...

"I bet you, that you could seduce Jonghyun!" I coughed, feeling the cold drink get stuck in my throat. I was going to spit it in her face, but then she would get mad and leave me alone here.

What the hell, Tiffany?!

"WHAT THE HELL TIFF!" I yelled. It was loud enough for everyone else to stare back at me. Even Jonghgyun's group of friends. They snickered.

"What? It could happen!" She said innocently like she didn't almost make me choke on a SMOOTHIE!

"NO. It CAN'T happen. You act like you don't KNOW him!" I was instantly boiling up.

"But--"

"Drop it. I don't want to ing seduce the dude! I HATE him! I want him to go live in Madagascar and starve himself 'cause he doesn't know how to make a fire by himself, but ends up shredding a whole house to pieces on accident with a match!" I growled. Tiffany blinked.

"Okay....sorry to bring up the subject. But, what if..." she paused as if her next few words might kill her. 

Well, they might. I could strangle her to death....

"Say it." I said.

"...he tried to seduce...you?" 

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DID SHE JUST SAYY....

DID THAT JUST COME OUT OF ?....

"HA! You're funny Tiffany." I said half-heartedly.

"Jessica! I'm just saying...it could happen!" she frowned, completely disappointed that none of her ideas delighted me.

"Fine. Sure. It could happen." I said, just to make her crack a smile. "But it won't. There's one thing you should know for the rest of your life: I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT MOTHER TRUCKER IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL EVER DO IN MY LIFE!"

And that was the only motivation I had to trigger my hatred for Kim Jonghyun.

~~~

Hello my fellow readers! I luv you all~~~But some of you won't give us some honest advice about our story :(

So please tell us by commenting and subscribing!

Again, sorry for the long wait! Please support us anyway!

~~Your Authors~~